India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

StealthFlanker

Country flag
According to https://navbharattimes.indiatimes.c...days-failed-paf-raid/articleshow/68196380.cms
That part belongs to F-110 engine on F-16, hence they concluded that F-16 was shot down

I hate to be a buzz kill but that theory has many holes because:
1- There is no GE F-110 engine in PAF, PAF F-16 use F-100 PW229 and F-100 PW200 instead, which has very different engine patterns from the wreckage

Further, a close-up photo of F-110 engine doesn't look anything like the wreckage

Raweg

Somebody tell this guy just because a man has joined armed forces that doesn't mean he is expendable our air chief is a war hero he knows more about strategy and war more than you keep quiet and trust our forces and govt
great strategy took 15 days for revange, yesterday porkis dropped bomb drowned IAF fighter captured poilt, today again violeted indian air space and it would again take 3-4 years to ur war hero to do something......that too when given free hand......raat ko andhere me chup chap jungle me 2-4 bomb daal ke aajana dhindhora pit te hue 100000 terrorist maare aur 500000 terrorist maare

vampyrbladez

Country flag
According to https://navbharattimes.indiatimes.c...days-failed-paf-raid/articleshow/68196380.cms
That part belongs to F-110 engine on F-16, hence they concluded that F-16 was shot down

I hate to be a buzz kill but that theory has many holes because:
1- There is no GE F-110 engine in PAF, PAF F-16 use F-100 PW229 and F-100 PW200 instead, which has very different engine patterns from the wreckage

Further, a close-up photo of F-110 engine doesn't look anything like the wreckage
It's the striped sheet part! That's definitely an F 16. MiG 21 engine looks like this :

StealthFlanker

Country flag
It's the striped sheet part! That's definitely an F 16. MiG 21 engine looks like this
The strip on F-16 engine looks nothing like the wreckage, especially for PW200 and PW229 engine (because PAF don't have any GE engine), since their patterns are diagonal

Jasgill

Another jem, its the IAF who prepares the battleplan for the Airforce. What the logic behind pulling the Govt and Modi into it?

Let's not divert the thread as to who is responsible for using the Soviet Era Jets. Thanks..
Be honest i know you are bhakt and nothing acpect reality, first why 18 years old kid become a suicide bomber, who gave him 60+ kg rdx, who gave him a car, who gave him training First modi govt have useless j&k policy more and more kid join terrist party, second its a totally failed raw ib and other. Its all about election nothing for revenge or bhart mata ke lye, you are perfect example of brainwished by indian news channels

brational

Country flag
I have a simple word for you. #STFU

Be honest i know you are bhakt and nothing acpect reality, first why 18 years old kid become a suicide bomber, who gave him 60+ kg rdx, who gave him a car, who gave him training First modi govt have useless j&k policy more and more kid join terrist party, second its a totally failed raw ib and other. Its all about election nothing for revenge or bhart mata ke lye, you are perfect example of brainwished by indian news channels

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
India has recovered F-16 fired AMRAAM AIM 120C. What it suggests??? I don't know.

Raweg

India has recovered F-16 fired AMRAAM AIM 120C. What it suggests??? I don't know.
it suggests nothing......poilt release by pak.....war over......send our forces to kashmir to get killed by terrorist n stone pelters......and years n years of shame that porkis will put on us in any future conversation that how they fuk IAF

Rahul Singh

Country flag
It means that PAF used F-16.

First: To Uncles dismay.

Second: Proving Gafoor is a pathological lair along with his country again. Who had said No F-16 used.

Third: Confirmation of Mig-21 shooting down F-16. Denial of their presence itself shows Daal Kali Thi. Wait till IAF has released Ground Radar & AWACS data.

Now it is the war of narrative. One who will put it firmly will use the outcome in its favor.

The Game has only begun.

hit&run

Mod
it suggests nothing......poilt release by pak.....war over......send our forces to kashmir to get killed by terrorist n stone pelters......and years n years of shame that porkis will put on us in any future conversation that how they fuk IAF
Well, it was a technical question and @Rahul Singh has answered it quite accurately.

You are overreacting, you assertions tell deprivation of lateral thinking.

Pakistani propaganda is defeated when left alone. Same like an Elephant ignores the barking dog.

The Pakistani nuclear bluff is called out the lines are smugged and erased.

Pakistani nuclear threats have been mocked and sidelined.

Pakistani terror has been exposed by an angry India who otherwise was never taken seriously.

India will attack Pakistani terror enterprise at its whim now.

Those Indians who have their balls shrunk after one Pilot caught will never grow the same balls back on anything.

Even on that India didn't budge but officially told Pakistan to FUCK Off today. Also, they have categorically said FUCK off to all the LIbrandu cattle class that what they did during Kandahar Highjack will not work this time. Now those itch infested Dogs are scratching their bodies and barking out more stupidity which no one is interested in.

One Randi I read today saying why Modi is not talking about Officer Abhinadan. LOL, She thinks PM of Union of India is some local town neta who must go public on everything and anything. These whores want PM to go lower to their level and remain discredited like them.

Pakistan can try to win Librandu and 5th column's heart and minds by its PR circus. If you don't know those who will fall prey to Pakistani propaganda are already sold out to them and they make no difference to the electoral politics and policy-making. Pakistanis will be wasting their resources and misleading themselves by convincing already convinced traitors.

hit&run

Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles