India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

SanjeevM

Country flag
Can you tell me one thing please genius? which fighter is the mainstay of the IAF? And do you expect to win the war with the pakis with MIG21s? Even I cant believe how stupid you people have become in bhakti.
Is it the job of Govt/Modi to decide which fighter jet to be deployed and where? He has given clear go ahead to 3 forces. It is IAF that decides. Some people are blind in your hate for government that for everything they blame govt or Modi. If tomorrow they get loose motions, then also they will blame Modi or govt or bhakts. Have some common senses.

Narasimh

Country flag
Using Mig 21s are part of the capability matrix that IAF has planned.. Surely the 100 of them will not sit idle and need to be used for something.. they were given a role and performed well at that.. mostly, I believe Sukhois have been doing CAP missions all night and thus would have been recovered after night CAP missions and MiGs would have been on OREP

Reactions: Kay

Narasimh

Country flag
pakis have not confirmed that so far. i want to see pakis crying, and not our media bsing.
they will never confirm.. But I trust my Govt. and will believe what they said. Also Pakis reporting 3 pilots down and later retracting says something.. Once WingCo Abhinandan is back it will be clear anyways.

ganesh177

Country flag
Is there no single photo or footage of downed f16.
Comon this is 2019,.
Its getting embarassing now after almost 24 hours not a single debri photo. I wish we throw it on paki face and stop there celebration.

Narasimh

Country flag
Is there no single photo or footage of downed f16.
Comon this is 2019,.
Its getting embarassing now after almost 24 hours not a single debri photo. I wish we throw it on paki face and stop there celebration.
No there is no photo. It fell on their side.. They would have cleaned it up already. so no, we cant throw on Paki face.. We dont need to. They have 12 Mirages on their face already

Indibomber

Air traffic has been opened by New Delhi, flights going to Leh and Amritsar. Appears that there has been some breakthrough in talks between the two countries. Yeah Pakistan ki maa ki choot ko bhosda bana dena thaa. Golden opportunity to fix these bastards should not be missed

ashdoc

Country flag

Indibomber

Jasgill

:confused1: I was getting such thoughts, can you imagine what I might receive when sozzeled? I know they are really friendly at the field level and most of time operations are planned way in advanced, can I boldly ask if it is sometimes? Imran khan was even on the Kapil Sharma show and both of them seem like teachers of sorts so it seems it might be as the host is from the North. Things can add up to those thoughts. The pilot who was jeapardized has a history in the IAF, for IAF perfection, the systems and will to show his 'daring' is in the spot. And it is election time here. I love my country and my Prime Minister and have always had my Government to what I want. But it could be. I know I might have overstepped, please forgive my grave personal oversight. Win India win!
Modi was big mistake for india, mig 21 was shot down by paki now it was history no one change or maybe indian are DANIAL mood no f16 shot down not even russian, eu or bbc cnn claim indian shot f 16 they all said paki shot two indian jet

Raweg

earlier i used to think that our politicians didn't have guts to do anything.....but now looking at situation it seems its not our politicians its our generals who are useless......porkis responded to Indian attack within 24 hrs even when they know they are no match infront of IAF,IA but then also they did and that too successfully dropped bomb inside indian territories shot down IAF plane which they have proof captured IAF pilot (india also said it downed 1 f16 without evidence its useless claim). presently also armed forces have free hand but generals will take years to think for strategy of revange and that too without any proof which other nation will deny.........
Watch any leading news paper in world today.....all saying pak downed 2 IAF planes and captures poilt......so what does it meen....a bankrupt nation knows how to manage world media but worlds 5th largest economy dont......inshort we are like elephant have very long teeth to show but cant chew

brational

Country flag
Another jem, its the IAF who prepares the battleplan for the Airforce. What the logic behind pulling the Govt and Modi into it?

Let's not divert the thread as to who is responsible for using the Soviet Era Jets. Thanks..

Advantage was shown today when pakis shot down that rickety soviet era junk. Next IAF should take Mig15s to fight the pakis. What a bunch of morons, the entire nation stands insulted today becuase of the idiot govts including Modis. Mig21s have been retired decades ago by sensible air forces and govts but here we are, still flying that relic.

SilentKiller

Country flag
Can anyone confirm it is indeed F-16 wreckage?
Pakis insisting F-16 were not part of the formation yesterday?
from single part its difficult to guess..as india lacks proof and these photos are one shared by ISPR..we cannot know the reality..
obviously indian in me wants to accept it as F16, but way our media acted since yesterday, we never know...our media has created a lots of credit ability issues

pruthvi24

Country flag
earlier i used to think that our politicians didn't have guts to do anything.....but now looking at situation it seems its not our politicians its our generals who are useless......porkis responded to Indian attack within 24 hrs even when they know they are no match infront of IAF,IA but then also they did and that too successfully dropped bomb inside indian territories shot down IAF plane which they have proof captured IAF pilot (india also said it downed 1 f16 without evidence its useless claim). presently also armed forces have free hand but generals will take years to think for strategy of revange and that too without any proof which other nation will deny.........
Watch any leading news paper in world today.....all saying pak downed 2 IAF planes and captures poilt......so what does it meen....a bankrupt nation knows how to manage world media but worlds 5th largest economy dont......inshort we are like elephant have very long teeth to show but cant chew
Somebody tell this guy just because a man has joined armed forces that doesn't mean he is expendable our air chief is a war hero he knows more about strategy and war more than you keep quiet and trust our forces and govt

Games Goblin

Country flag
Breaking news: Pakistani fighter jets violates airspace at Poonch region; turned back by Indian anti air defences

Edit : Times now running a story - eyewitness from PoK interview - confirming 3 parachutes deployed yesterday - pilot & co-pilot from Pakistani F16 and Wing commander Abhinandan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles