India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immanuel

Country flag
12 Mirage already crossed the line and conducted the strikes without detection. MKI should be flying CAP 24/7.
While I think 12 were deployed, I doubt one needs to send in all 12 to strike a spread out Jihadi camp to deploy 6*1000 kg bombs. The actually penetration was probably done by a stealthy pair while the rest covered them from different vectors. Moreso, with Spice one needn't go too deep to have weapon's release.

However, the size of the formation did squeeze their tenders.

JBH22

Modi lost initiative with captured pilot. Domestic pressure will build up with captured pilot video being shown.

Whatever euphoria post pulwama airstrike just died down. Greatest irony Pak PM will pose as peacemaker while Indian PM will be branded as warmonger.

Another reminder why MIG-21 should have been retired way long back.

PS: Opposition Resolution signed by 21 parties just incoming

Rahul Singh

Country flag
I read somewhere that it's jf17 which shot down Indian migs.
That 'somewhere' in the morning was saying 2 Indian Pilots were taken as PoW. In the evening that same 'somewhere' is telling only have 1 Indian Pilot.

Suffice to say about the reliability of your 'somewhere'.

Turns out that 2nd downed pilot they counted as Indian in the morning was their own F-16 pilot from Sqdn 9 Sargodha.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Modi lost initiative with captured pilot. Domestic pressure will build up with captured pilot video being shown.

Whatever euphoria post pulwama airstrike just died down. Greatest irony Pak PM will pose as peacemaker while Indian PM will be branded as warmonger.

Another reminder why MIG-21 should have been retired way long back.

PS: Opposition Resolution signed by 21 parties just incoming
Incorrect!

War has just started. Modi is seen as the only one who can teach terror aka pakistan a lesson.

We bombed mainland pakistan and they could not enter beyond Kashmir. It's the BIGGEST slap on pakistan after Osama was caught in Abbotabad.

Also, in a war of attrition there will be casualties.

Imran Khan is looking like a joker pleading for peace, in fact it's the Rawalpindi punjabi lala jernails and karnails who are making him say all this, as they are Shyt scared of Modi, they know Modi is not MMS.
Pakis can't sustain this escalation and they will get battered like cockroaches. More and more attacks are on the line.

Avoid writing such BS. Without understanding what's happening.

JBH22

Incorrect!

War has just started. Modi is seen as the only one who can teach terror aka pakistan a lesson.

We bombed mainland pakistan and they could not enter beyond Kashmir. It's the BIGGEST slap on pakistan after Osama was caught in Abbotabad.
Whatever gains you made in terms of political capital died with them shouting they shot down and captured IAF pilot.
My concern is how a Mig-21 undertook the chase, when SU-30MKI or MIG 29 were available.
Not to forget PAF is not a modern force

Also, in a war of attrition there will be casualties.
Media Blitz will have an impact on domestic opinion. Let's hope it emboldens rather than sap moral

Imran Khan is looking like a joker pleading for peace, in fact it's the Rawalpindi punjabi lala jernails and karnails who are making him say all this, as they are Shyt scared of Modi, they know Modi is not MMS.
Pakis can't sustain this escalation and they will get battered like cockroaches. More and more attacks are on the line.
Never thought of this angle. True war of attrition is not their forte

Avoid writing such BS. Without understanding what's happening.
Let's keep the discussion civil. After all we all learn and certainly not the repository of all knowledge

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
While I think 12 were deployed, I doubt one needs to send in all 12 to strike a spread out Jihadi camp to deploy 6*1000 kg bombs. The actually penetration was probably done by a stealthy pair while the rest covered them from different vectors. Moreso, with Spice one needn't go too deep to have weapon's release.

However, the size of the formation did squeeze their tenders.
It is called a strike package. Some are doing EW, some are doing CAP and the rest are conducting air strikes and damage assessment.

maomao

Country flag
Whatever gains you made in terms of political capital died with them shouting they shot down and captured IAF pilot.
My concern is how a Mig-21 undertook the chase, when SU-30MKI or MIG 29 were available.
Not to forget PAF is not a modern force

Media Blitz will have an impact on domestic opinion. Let's hope it emboldens rather than sap moral

Never thought of this angle. True war of attrition is not their forte

Let's keep the discussion civil. After all we all learn and certainly not the repository of all knowledge
I stand with what I said. One should avoid writing obtuse opinions in a civil discussion.

I think you forgot me bro, I'm here after a long time. ! Anyways, you are always welcome to criticise!

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Just wipe out one Pakistan air base for escalatiing war and trying to do incursion in Indian terittter.

1971ftw

Country flag
if Pakistan wants war let them have war, attacking a military post is more than enough, we just took terror camps based on intel

1971ftw

Country flag
I am saying it should not have crossed the line of control to chase a technologically superior f 16 .
i guess they didn't care if it was destroyed in POK , their role was to fight off the invading force. something that is dubbed as the flying coffin and supposed to be retired yesterday isn't exactly a valuable asset of the future.

Satybharat

Country flag
What exactly was the target of F16 ?
How many came inside?
In which area our Mig 21 fell? How far from F16?

syncro

Country flag
Did pakis fielded their f7s or mirage 3s? And here our chutiya govt and beauracracy has equipped our air force with these relics and also have deployed them in forward areas.
Now if things get deescalated, our country will be dishonored and Modi will lose elections.
Old jets usually have an advantage over current newest war planes.. a very very short scramble time.. an important feature when operating from forward bases (and also are more expendable).. the fact that there are the Mig-21s in forward bases instead of other types of more modern aircraft could be due to this.

For example during the war NATO-Serbia at the beginning of the year 2000, the only fighters that were able to take off before any Serbian plane covered the few hundred kilometers that divided Serbia and Italy were the very old Italian F-104s that were kept in big numbers in early warning at the ground to supplement CAPs to cover the italian air bases (and italian cities also) from which others hundreds of modern NATO aircrafts operated.

Last edited:

Rahul Singh

Country flag
I am saying it should not have crossed the line of control to chase a technologically superior f 16 .
Firstly Mig21 was lost to ground fire possibly MANPAD.

Why it crossed? Deterrence has to be laid. So that PAF knows we are not tolerating mischief anymore. Also we needed some excuse to execute what we have planned for them.

On the technical point, IAF knows the capability of PAF F16s that is why they engaged it with Mig21 and managed to shot down one. Example as testimony is sufficient to say that IAF Pilots did not act like cowboys but as per their training against F-16s.

Actually, PAF mission against brigade HQ was a total failure. Much worse was getting one of their F-16 shot down over their own sky. Again it was a case of ghar me ghus ke marna . PoW situation is just collateral.

Last edited:

maomao

Country flag
Night is young and many more nights to come my brothers....pakis are having sleepless nights, they know something big is coming!

pankaj nema

Country flag
I thought that after today's incident
There will be backing down by Modi

It is good that we are moving forward

Rahul Singh

Country flag
Why are we engaging them with planes instead of our airdefence? Beyond me to understand what use is akash?
In mountains, there can never be 100% AD cover. That is why interceptor aircraft are used.

Last edited:

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Old jets usually have an advantage over current newest war planes.. a very very short scramble time.. an important feature when operating from forward bases (and also are more expendable).. the fact that there are the Mig-21s in forward bases instead of other types of more modern aircraft could be due to this.

For example during the war NATO-Serbia at the beginning of the year 2000, the only fighters that were able to take off before any Serbian plane covered the few hundred kilometers that divided Serbia and Italy were the very old Italian F-104s that were kept in big numbers in early warning at the ground to supplement CAPs to cover the italian air bases (and italian cities also) from which others hundreds of modern NATO aircrafts operated.
Advantage was shown today when pakis shot down that rickety soviet era junk. Next IAF should take Mig15s to fight the pakis. What a bunch of morons, the entire nation stands insulted today becuase of the idiot govts including Modis. Mig21s have been retired decades ago by sensible air forces and govts but here we are, still flying that relic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles