India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
So much ado over non-sense.

US can never admit their flagship jet, a rebranded version of which they are still trying to sell to us got shot down by an 60s relic.

They will also not deny it officially, unless they want to force us to release whatever evidence we shared with them and anything else we have.

As for the media reports, that's just off the record garbage.

tomato

As per information based on the way supplies are thrusted towards heated zone..its gonna stretch lot longer than what we think.Our boys are there for long haul. Now its upto bakis how far they can go since they are getting short of ammos right now

neel9821

Country flag

Now we know who planted this story.Gafoora's minions are try to distract the public from their internal crisis. Pigs are scraping the bottom of the barrel(presstitutes) to hide their losses.
What he really meant

Allah be praised, truth always prevails. Time for India to expose the false claims propagated by OUR side including the second aircraft shot down by Pakistan. India needs to bring in sledge-hammer in POJK. Region needs peace, progress & prosperity.

neel9821

Country flag

IAF sources on the b.s report.
Its a very simple thing, do we trust our IAF Chief or the bullshit spread by foreign writers? Why would IAF chief put his reputation on line just to make a false claim?

Personally, if the IAF said that they have shot F-16 then I will believe them until Paki line up all their F16 and personally invite me to validate their claims :rofl:

Neelkanth

As per information based on the way supplies are thrusted towards heated zone..its gonna stretch lot longer than what we think.Our boys are there for long haul. Now its upto bakis how far they can go since they are getting short of ammos right now
Really?? Short of ammo ? so quickly ?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Here failed chinese atgm by Paki soldiers near loc
pak soldier: taar tut gayi, bezti ho gayi nuksaan ho gaya
This video is more proof of pakis using civilian houses to launch attack on our posts, when our guys retaliate of course that house is going to be hit...

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Its a very simple thing, do we trust our IAF Chief or the bullshit spread by foreign writers? Why would IAF chief put his reputation on line just to make a false claim?

Personally, if the IAF said that they have shot F-16 then I will believe them until Paki line up all their F16 and personally invite me to validate their claims :rofl:
This is not our thing to say bro. Many guys have been talking abt that shit report and being emotional since mrng. I posted a news on Kashmiri political leaders security withdrawal just to divert the thread,bring back the lot to senses. But many r so concerned abt world opinion,despite knowing IAF has more at stake than Murica or Porklan.
I can't see dis dhoti shiverin anymore. If IAF declares a kill,it means it earned a kill for sure.
All these comments from 'sources' within IAF/MoD is to keep a check at d hybrid war Pigs are instigating on us.
A while ago, Ghafoora tweeted Inshallah bois played very well. And now we have a IAF source saying we sure abt the kill.
This is all abt the flow. The narrative.
Remember,it is a Hybrid war we r facing. And Pigs have no reputation at stake,they are expected to lie. Their nation was created that way- on a LIE.
We shd stop talking abt the fckin solah and move onto other news.

Last edited:

Sameer Chaudhary

..............................................................................................................................

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
So how can you say that the prospect of a downed F-16 in Pakistani hands by a Mig-21 is bad publicity for LM's push to sell F-16 to India? Do you think it would have been different if Pakistan was using SH, Gripen, Mig-35 or Rafale?
So you mean to say LM should throw incompetence of PAF under the bus? Then PAF would respond with limitations of AMRAAMS missing all targets and it will be a bitch fight for whole world to see.

IAF wasn't hooting for F16 to begin with but shooting down by mig21 made its reputation shit in front of politicians.

Pakistan is habitual of hiding losses, even for couple of paki soldier casualties.

It will take UFO of an alien race to shoot Paki f16 down.

Either pakis are delusional lot to hope for humiliation by IAF on world stage tanking many media outlets reputation with them or pakis are interested in gauging India's electronic surveillance capabilities.

Anil47

I think that you are misinformed.
The clue is in the name--foreign service. That is why they are posted abroad.
Most of the recruits are toppers from Civil Services. Quite a few of them work really hard. The problems encountered in direct interaction in missions/embassies etc is not with IFS but with the clerical cadre.
And just fyi, not all staffers at Indian missions are diplomats and certainly even among the diplomats, not all are from IFS. Depending on the country, as few as as 2 to as many as 30 could be diplomats. The other 'diplomats' come under various guises

I am not misinformed . And I said both group A and group B officers. Group B becomes a diplomat when he reaches gazetted post.

Do you know how much govt of India pays for their family air ticket and school fees, plus other unaudited facilities what they demand from NRIs, you have no idea. If you sum it it would reach more than 25 lakh per child in a year especially in 'A' marked countries what is given by government. And Indian diplomacy is not formulated by IFS it is formulated by IAS and IFS and other services together as per requirement and then IFS officers are tasked to deliver it. IFS guys are mouth pieces only. Why India gets set back when it comes to image building and propaganda is because of this rotten system in MEA.

There are hardly 1 or 2 percent in MEA who really work hard otherwise in most of the missions DA, TA , and Liaison works is pending past so many years. Do an RTI and check it yourself.

It is time to make some tough decision in MEA like not to allow the family to move along. There are many army intelligence people working in different parts of India without family.

tomato

This is not our thing to say bro. Many guys have been talking abt that shit report and being emotional since mrng. I posted a news on Kashmiri political leaders security withdrawal just to divert the thread,bring back the lot to senses. But many r so concerned abt world opinion,despite knowing IAF has more at stake than Murica or Porklan.
I can't see dis dhoti shiverin anymore. If IAF declares a kill,it means it earned a kill for sure.
All these comments from 'sources' within IAF/MoD is to keep a check at d hybrid war Pigs are instigating on us.
A while ago, Ghafoora tweeted Inshallah bois played very well. And now we have a IAF source saying we sure abt the kill.
This is all abt the flow. The narrative.
Remember,it is a Hybrid war we r facing. And Pigs have no reputation at stake,they are expected to lie. Their nation was created that way- on a LIE.
We shd stop talking abt the fckin solah and move onto other news.
Request u all to see this video again.. "wo teen pilot the"..."teen parashut the" ... " usko pakad ke de diya..wo sikh tha"

Enough said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles