India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag

Ah!No more fiery debates on Republic!!!
I loved watching AM Abid Rao, Col Shafqat Saeed getting thrashed on Nat t.v.

Immanuel

Country flag
Folks don't read too much into anything coming from media, twitter, baba etc., however believable, unless it's from the horses' mouth the LOC is Calm*, so are the other bulges* along LOC.

There is no official communication out about the US investigation into F-16 shoot down. I keep saying this about all the variants of even the whole episode of the aerial engagement.

IA, IAF and IN are in extremely high level of secrecy, perhaps more than ever. Only take notice of official remarks coming from official sources.

sorcerer

Country flag

ZeroGo

Country flag
This is a wild guess but is there a chance LM might have pleaded IAF to not release the evidence publicly to save face? And may be made a deal in return? Is there anything they could offer us? I would any day pick new additions to inventory over caring to settle silly internet speculations, if it comes to that.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
IA, IAF and IN are in extremely high level of secrecy, perhaps more than ever. Only take notice of official remarks coming from official sources.
Probably explains why there might be folks trying to Bait the forcing into releasing something it shouldn't.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Sure,sir. Even to verify that tweet we need to take IAF official statement, hence I called it Primum Quod.
We go by our official statement sir. No need to even consider these Porki farts. They r desperate to save their face and hence will lie till oblivion.
See how these shameless scums r using their own veterans to cheat their public.

I am guessing this is the result of heated arguments between Musharraf zaidi and some retired PA guy on live TV, on HUM news a week back.

Bobybob

Country flag
This is a wild guess but is there a chance LM might have pleaded IAF to not release the evidence publicly to save face? And may be made a deal in return? Is there anything they could offer us? I would any day pick new additions to inventory over caring to settle silly internet speculations, if it comes to that.
F-35 may be................................

Games Goblin

Country flag
Guys, I was roaming around on twitter and discovered that some b*st**ds from India (congis as expected) are singing Paki narrative - giving them credibility. Here is one

Any way to report such profiles to authorities?

The above handle originates from Kerala - see the situation there, truly despicable

Punya Pratap

Country flag
The joker in the PAF inventory that would not be accountable to US inspection

Pakistan Purchases F-16s From Jordan
Pakistan and Jordan concluded a deal that will transfer 13 F-16 aircraft from Jordan to Pakistan.

By Ankit Panda
February 22, 2014

According to Pakistani sources, Pakistan’s Air Force has purchased one squadron of F-16 multi-role fighter aircraft from Jordan. The 13 F-16s were in service in the Royal Jordanian Air Force and will be inducted into the Pakistani air force next month. The deal has been finalized, approved by both countries, as well as the United States. The 13 aircraft are the same F-16 A/B Block-15 variant that Pakistan’s Air Force already operates.

The purchase brings the Pakistan Air Force’s total F-16 count to 76. According to Defense Industry Daily, the Royal Jordanian Air Force’s F-16 MLUs (Mid-Life Update) were bought from Belgium and the Netherlands. The set sold to Pakistan is from a separate set of F-16s in use by the Jordanian Air Force. “This set being sold is from the 33-plane Peace Falcon I/II purchases of F-16 ADFs in 1997 and 2003,” according to Defense Industry Daily. The ADF variant–ADF standing for Air Defense Fighter–is more suited for dogfighting, air superiority, and interception.

Pakistan’s The News International cites “well-placed defense sources” as confirming that the purchased aircraft were in good condition and could serve for up to another 20 years, with about 3,000 flying hours available to them. The deal was set up between Pakistan and Jordan a year ago when Pakistan’s Chief of the Air Staff (CAS) Tahir Rafiq Butt visited Jordan to pursue the deal. The total amount Pakistan paid for the aircraft is not known at this point, but Defense Industry Daily speculates that Jordan likely made a profit on the sale of the aircraft.

Enjoying this article? Click here to subscribe for full access. Just $5 a month.
The Jordanian F-16 purchase is the latest step in the Pakistani Air Force’s ongoing efforts to bulk up its fleet. Another example of this is Pakistan and China’s joint development of the JF-17 Thunder aircraft, which is also being incorporated into the Pakistan Air Force.

Overall, the F-16 is one of the most important components of the Pakistan Air Force, originally introduced to the air force in the 1980s, during the Cold War. The United States provided Pakistan with an initial batch of F-16s before nuclear sanctions came into force as a result of the Pressler amendment. In the 1990s, a series of F-16 aircraft were embargoed despite Pakistan having paid for them. Currently, the U.S. and Pakistan are discussing additional upgrades and weapons purchases for Pakistan’s existing F-16 fleet. The Pakistani government has shown interest in advanced medium range air-to-air missiles, short range air-to-air missiles, joint direct attack munition, and bunker-buster bombs

VehlaBanda

Guys, I was roaming around on twitter and discovered that some b*st**ds from India (congis as expected) are singing Paki narrative - giving them credibility. Here is one

Any way to report such profiles to authorities?

The above handle originates from Kerala - see the situation there, truly despicable

Yeh photoshop hai bhai.... south k states ki intelligence ko belittle krne wali baat hai yeh...No one would participate in such rally.....Green flag with chand tara is islamic...Haji ali ki dargah pe bhi mil jayega apko yeh....
Although I want bjp to win but this tweet is no better than those of dgispr

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

doreamon

Country flag
Yeh photoshop hai bhai.... south l states ki intelligence ko belittle krne wali baat hai yeh...No one would participate in such rally.....Green flag with chand tara is islamic...Haji ali ki dargah pe bhi mil jayega apko yeh....

No this is not photoshop.. flags are real but that is not of pakistan or any islamist.. It is flag of indian union muslim league(IUML)

Games Goblin

Country flag
Yeh photoshop hai bhai.... south k states ki intelligence ko belittle krne wali baat hai yeh...No one would participate in such rally.....Green flag with chand tara is islamic...Haji ali ki dargah pe bhi mil jayega apko yeh....

Not photoshop bhai - these flags belong to Indian Union Muslim League which have lot of members in that state. Their flag is same one shown in above videos. Background scenery (palm trees) and vehicle registration no. (beginning with KL) are matching with this state

Check this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Union_Muslim_League

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Not photoshop bhai - these flags belong to Indian Union Muslim League which have lot of members in that state. Their flag is same one shown in above videos. Background scenery (palm trees) and vehicle registration no. (beginning with KL) are matching with this state

Check this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Union_Muslim_League

I'm from Kolkata and can confirm. Any muslim flag is pretty much Cresent Moon-Stars (There's a folklore about the sky having crescent moon and star when Constantinople fell) and green is sacred to them. So you'll find these combinations in flags of many Islamic countries.

sorcerer

Country flag
that is the flag of IUML Indian Union Muslim League...
which is supporting Raga there.

Every time Raga is in campaign..some journalist will fall or faint and Raga will rush to help them.
wow!!

They overdo everything.. :D

Games Goblin

Country flag
that is the flag of IUML Indian Union Muslim League...
which is supporting Raga there.

Every time Raga is in campaign..some journalist will fall or faint and Raga will rush to help them.
wow!!

They overdo everything.. :D
Any way to report these desh drohi twitter profiles? They are undermining the integrity of our armed forces and of the nation for petty political gains.

Anil47

IAF sources also said that radio communication of Pakistan Air Force intercepted by it confirms that one of the F-16s that attacked India
gulfnews.com

Then IAF should come up with the intercepts of radio communication and shut every one once for all. This has been going on since long

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles