India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Kinda strange, no? Here I thought we'd be livestreaming wars and have live updates but it's '99 all over again: know news the next day, half of the time it might be just propaganda, assholes politicising the event.
Please explain! You want ongoing operations to be live telecasted on YouTube and Netflix? So that you can enjoy your filter coffee?

sorcerer

Country flag
Kinda strange, no? Here I thought we'd be livestreaming wars and have live updates but it's '99 all over again: know news the next day, half of the time it might be just propaganda, assholes politicising the event.
:D
wars cant be live streamed as its giving live information from behind the lines..showing their assets and mil. weapons in use.
Live updates are from OSINT and other personal contacts.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Are u a part of CCS or JCoSC to livestream wars? Also,it is not IPL to stream on Hotstar dude. It involves lives of our jawans and their families. If u r so tech savvy, watch war movies on HBO. This isn't a place to whine 'yall getting onlee propaganda' bro.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Please explain! You want ongoing operations to be live telecasted on YouTube and Netflix? So that you can enjoy your filter coffee?
Chill. What I meant was that due to internet, people would be filming conflicts all over the world. It's less about me wanting to see it than human misery being commoditised. Also, we already saw a glimpse of it during the initial shock of 26/27th Feb. People posting updates everywhere about what's happening right then.

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
Many sources are claiming significant damage to Pakis ,they are really bleeding profusely on LoC ,ghafoora has gone mad sharing previously debunked propaganda images which infact confirms the F16 kill,they thought it is the 90s and through their illegitimate father amrikaa they can de escalate the situation.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Are u a part of CCS or JCoSC to livestream wars? Also,it is not IPL to stream on Hotstar dude. It involves lives of our jawans and their families. If u r so tech savvy, watch war movies on HBO. This isn't a place to whine 'yall getting onlee propaganda' bro.
Yeah, nvm. I realise now I should have put more nuance in the answer.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag

Another emergency meet by Modi.
One or two reporters said it earlier. Now news getting picked up.

rocky0290

Country flag
Any link for the emergency meeting of PM?does any channel reporting it?

I think one more strike will happen on Pakistan before the elections.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
:D
wars cant be live streamed as its giving live information from behind the lines..showing their assets and mil. weapons in use.
Live updates are from OSINT and other personal contacts.
I didn't expect the millitary to do this. What I meant was...have you seen that movie called Cloverfield? People on ground filming the destruction. By now, I thought there'd be stuff like that.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Any link for the emergency meeting of PM?does any channel reporting it?
This guy broke the news first bro. RT by Gaurav Pradhan.

Some more psy-ops to piss Ghafoora off.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Many handles tweeting proofs might be released soon. Sit tight brothers.

Last edited:

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Hey bud,is dis u on twitter?[emoji3]
@lasako_barabara

He just tweeted wat u explained.[emoji116]
Am sure it is u mate.
My eyesights 20/20. Trying 2 be another Abhinandan.

No . It isn't me.

thethinker

Country flag
By god seriously!!! I am pretty sure ten years from now when this period of escalation will be studied by researchers, they will arrive at the conclusion that gafoora is the biggest culprit in escalation.

I have said the same thing in 26th feb, and still continue to have the same view on gafoora.

Ex-DGISPR Asim Bajwa was a much better organised than gafoora. Bajwa atleast had some class..
Bajwa was a lot more professional and dignified than this clown who is narcissistic and a cheap Internet troll.

Some of the Facebook pages that were taken down recently were soley dedicated to praising Ghafoora. It was like he had hired a personal troll army on side to raise his profile and get his Hilale Imitiaz (LOL).

Also, he seems to be awfully concerned about shares and retweets. Always retweets official DGISPR account from his own personal account just to get favs and likes.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Bajwa was a lot more professional and dignified than this clown who is narcissistic and a cheap Internet troll.

Some of the Facebook pages that were taken down recently were soley dedicated to praising Ghafoora. It was like he had hired a personal troll army on side to raise his profile and get his Hilale Imitiaz (LOL).

Also, he seems to be awfully concerned about shares and retweets. Always retweets official DGISPR account from his own personal account just to get favs and likes.
yup, and the personal troll army were officers under him. i think this came out during the facebook takedown of paki pages last week.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
If you want mirch masala material and infinite claims of destruction and counter destruction, you have to wait until porks go against cheen.

DJ ISPR vs Gobar times, porki Jeffery Mujahids vs 50 cent trolls will be one hell of entertainer and may bankrupt many fiction TV channels.

Porks will be shooting j-20 with their mirage 3 and cheen would claim Islamabad as ancient cheeni property.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles