India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
No other journalist of repute has reported that an ongoing conflict or impending nuclear war would be a boon for US weapons manufacturers.
Further, her read on Indian air force is at best ill informed, and at worse a paid disinformation campaign.

Just because she also reported on F35 issues which was clear as daylight and reported in every US newspaper, as (such didn't have much other option) doesn't mean she's somehow clean!!!
Because this is supposed to be a leak that was msde through that reporter. Media companies try to outdo each other by keeping scoops to themselves. That's why let's wait until this article is verified by defense observers and other media companies.

Enquirer

Because this is supposed to be a leak that was msde through that reporter. Media companies try to outdo each other by keeping scoops to themselves. That's why let's wait until this article is verified by defense observers and other media companies.
You missed the point completely!!!

Howz dissing IAF for being archaic and clamoring about the sale of F16 (while the world was worried about a nuclear war) a 'scoop'??
It's as disgusting as saying "Husband & wife are having an argument....they should now get divorced so I can sleep with one of them"

IndiaRising

Country flag
Unlike Miss Lara, the pentagon is accountable to the US House and Senate. Until pentagon officially does not confirm this, I call BS. Anyways, the IAF has enough evidence that they will expose if they are pushed too far by western arms lobbies. All it will do is help modi in the elections.

Joker

Country flag
What a joke these Pakistani Awam are, arrre khaane Ko ATA nahi, peheneko bata nahi, dhakne Ko jhaata nahi, aur chale hain India ke saath barabari karne.:rofl:

Last I heard that Pakistani rupee may crash and massive Inflation could engulf the mard e momeens. Afghanistan becomes more secure once the Pakistani sinkhole is isolated:pound:
And that is the endgame of USA in Afghanistan. Remember trump always said, there is no end to Afghanistan if India is not involved, and India has enough soft power and access to Afghanistan.
Pakistan is in much more deep shit than the Fauji fuckers know of. After fatf blacklist, all the skeletons in Fauji closet will come out and the army of Pakistan will be equated to those of Iraq, Libya etc.
Wonderful days ahead:india:

uoftotaku

Country flag
There is a very simple solution to the nonsense debate over Lara article...

Both the Pentagon and the State Dept conduct daily press conferences and take questions. Any jouno with half a brain cell can ask them for official clarification on the claim made in the article..or even to confirm that a "count" of Pak F-16s as is claimed has taken place.

However...since OUR journos dont have brains...and I doubt any Indian news agency even has a presence at these briefings...the question will never get asked...and the endless speculation and propaganda will continue ad infinium

Joker

Country flag
Simple logic dude, the villagers said there is another pilot after the incident, Pakistan govt, said that they have another two pilots in custody.

Question is where are they?
Wasn't an official statement given by Ghafoora?

Ohh sorry, they backtracked!!!
What he possibly means is that he needs an official statement from either India or USA coz he doesn't believe paki establishment

shankyz

Country flag
Guys, read up history.

Pak, like the propaganda fanatics they are, would have paraded all their F-16s the very next day after we claimed we shot one of theirs down.

India's stand is verified by radar signatures , Abhinandan's detailed debriefing. Let us stick to that.

Ultimately, truth will emerge.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Joker

Country flag
Guys, read up history.

Pak, like the propaganda fanatics they are, would have paraded all their F-16s the very next day after we claimed we shot one of theirs down.

India's stand is verified by radar signatures , Abhinandan's detailed debriefing. Let us stick to that.

Ultimately, truth will emerge.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
True, let's not feed the paki troll ass-lan
Pakis have lost a lot more than just a fighter to India.
Remember, Pakistan iss built on the idea that pakistanis are much better than Indians and .that's why they separated. They also believe that Pakistan's foundatio .stone was laid when bin Qasim came to subcontinent. 1000 year later they will say Pakistan was conceptualised by bin Laden and Americans were jealous of Pakistan and hence killed bin Laden in pakistan

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You missed the point completely!!!

Howz dissing IAF for being archaic and clamoring about the sale of F16 (while the world was worried about a nuclear war) a 'scoop'??
It's as disgusting as saying "Husband & wife are having an argument....they should now get divorced so I can sleep with one of them"
I'm afraid you're too emotionally invested in this issue to see the real picture. Based on the article and Ms. Lara's previous articles, she appears to be a genuine reporter. And reporters' only motivation in pursuing this kind of scoops is for professional glory, they want to be the first one to break this kind of stories into the open.

Anyway, the scoop here is the information that all of F-16s are accounted for. This settles the raging debate between India and Pakistan about IAF's claim that it downed a PAF F-16. Only a third party (the US) can settle this debate since neither India and Pakistan can be relied upon to offer an objective assessment.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
There is a very simple solution to the nonsense debate over Lara article...

Both the Pentagon and the State Dept conduct daily press conferences and take questions. Any jouno with half a brain cell can ask them for official clarification on the claim made in the article..or even to confirm that a "count" of Pak F-16s as is claimed has taken place.

However...since OUR journos dont have brains...and I doubt any Indian news agency even has a presence at these briefings...the question will never get asked...and the endless speculation and propaganda will continue ad infinium

I'm afraid we will not be able to get a confirmation from Pentagon since obviously it does not intend at least at this time to dive into the spat between India and Pakistan. Otherwise, the Pentagon itself already officially released this information. So the most that any Pentagon spokesperson can say when confronted about this article is that it cannot confirm or deny it.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Nothing is settled till U.S. releases official report confirming it

I think you're right. I should have phrased that statement as: "Apparently, this settles the raging debate between India and Pakistan about IAF's claim that it downed a PAF F-16."

Even without official confirmation from the US Government there are other means of confirming this article.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
I'm afraid you're too emotionally invested in this issue to see the real picture. Based on the article and Ms. Lara's previous articles, she appears to be a genuine reporter. And reporters' only motivation in pursuing this kind of scoops is for professional glory, they want to be the first one to break this kind of stories into the open.

Anyway, the scoop here is the information that all of F-16s are accounted for. This settles the raging debate between India and Pakistan about IAF's claim that it downed a PAF F-16. Only a third party (the US) can settle this debate since neither India and Pakistan can be relied upon to offer an objective assessment.
You are taking a journalist opinion based on some observations as official fact.

Says a lot about you and your intentions.

Every one here agree that the US has to confirm it officially. Remember after the dog fight US gave a warning to Pakistan to not to use F16’s.

:yawn: Seems Pakistan ‘s fake news factories and the trolls associated with them are running another story. Indians are doing right thing to not to engage the troll fest. This news will die down like a toilet tissue paper.

The idea of the Pakistani propaganda is to engage with Indians online and create a chain effect, the moment Indian refuse to engage them in social media, the money they have invested in the fake news goes in wane, including the money they spent on this journalist.

Till now what ever news that came into being supporting Pakistani narrative is proved to be fake news.

Enquirer

I am quite objective in my assessments. No emotions involved!
I’ve heard Indian Air Force put its reputation behind a claim (which is not like the circus clowns of Paki army, which has been feeding lies and propaganda to it people for the last 70 yrs).
Against the word of IAF is a junior journalist with questionable repute (perhaps hungry to break big) reporting something. If it was Barbara Starr then maybe I would’ve weighed it differently.
I would rather wait for Pentagon to confirm the report. If it does then yes, IAF got their technical data wrong! Barring that, I am loathe to rely on a reporter who maynot have even asked if the US supplied F16s are accounted for or ALL F16s(including those supplied by Jordan) were accounted for. The quality of her previous reports don’t elicit much confidence.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag

Is the US a disinterested third party. ? The issue involves a fighter aircraft that the USAF itself uses as a frontline fighter.. The issue also involves Lockheed Martin, a major American company and it's commercial interests .. Only an official report clarifying that all Pakistani F-16s bought via FMS and Jordan are accounted for would settle the issue...

dude00720

Country flag
I'm afraid we will not be able to get a confirmation from Pentagon since obviously it does not intend at least at this time to dive into the spat between India and Pakistan. Otherwise, the Pentagon itself already officially released this information. So the most that any Pentagon spokesperson can say when confronted about this article is that it cannot confirm or deny it.
Why is China interested in Su-57? Is the JF-20 so Pathetic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles