India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enquirer

first i also thought that it's a lie but now even lara seligman tweeted it.she is Pentagon Correspondent for @foreignpolicy.i think this is true.it means we lost no jet.so how we managed to escape indian sams and even indian fighter jets? i am stunned.
She's with the arms lobby....trying to sell F16s to India!! :) :)
Check her previous articles!! :) :)

Arsalan123

so do you believe our story or you still believe your story? i can't believe that americans were counting f-16s in pakistan.look how worried they are for their hardware.they can go to any place for the sale of f-16 and for oil.lol

Enquirer

so do you believe our story or you still believe your story? i can't believe that americans were counting f-16s in pakistan.look how worried they are for their hardware.they can go to any place for the sale of f-16 and for oil.lol
The Americans will do a full accounting - both the F16s and the AMRAAMs.
Their concern is not to check if an F16 went down or not, but to see if Pakistan abided by the contract of NOT using US armaments in its aggression with India (especially the AMRAAMs that Pakis got in "US Surplus arms sale").

So any US statement on the issue will first establish if US aircraft and missiles were employed in the aggression with India & then it may release information on any losses that may or may not have been incurred.

If the 'counting' has indeed happened then Pentagon will put out an official statement, as it promised to do.

This FP journalist not reporting on the issue that Pentagon would be most concerned about (from a contractual purpose) i.e. use of ANY US weapons in conflict with India but reporting on the crash-no-crash makes the reporting very suspect!!!!

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Listen bro....ispr...said....no f16 used....
But iaf said......mirage f16 and jf17 were used.....ispr was in completly denial.....
Now ispr is saying.....our all aircraft s were airborne....so cant say about f16.

.....now you say..
....,again can jf17 fire amraam...........
One f16 down. .
Bdw I am also waiting for official report.....

Arsalan123

The Americans will do a full accounting - both the F16s and the AMRAAMs.
Their concern is not to check if an F16 went down or not, but to see if Pakistan abided by the contract of NOT using US armaments in its aggression with India (especially the AMRAAMs that Pakis got in "US Surplus arms sale").

So any US statement on the issue will first establish if US aircraft and missiles were employed in the aggression with India & then it may release information on any losses that may or may not have been incurred.

If the 'counting' has indeed happened then Pentagon will put out an official statement, as it promised to do.

This FP journalist not reporting on the issue that Pentagon would be most concerned about (from a contractual purpose) i.e. use of ANY US weapons in conflict with India but reporting on the crash-no-crash makes the reporting very suspect!!!!
it's not official but they provided this information too early.as a pakistani,i feel really good.i just can't believe that we returned safely after entering indian air space.you guys have lots of sams in that region.as a pakistani,i don't want any of our jet to be destroyed.now i am relax.i still believe akhnoor story.good fight.i am happy for both air forces.

Arsalan123

But iaf said......mirage f16 and jf17 were used.....ispr was in completly denial.....
Now ispr is saying.....our all aircraft s were airborne....so cant say about f16.

.....now you say..
One f16 down. .
yes official statement is necessary.there is a chance that white house deny.let's see.

Arsalan123

.....now you say..
One f16 down. .
i know it's very hard to save f-16 if it face indian defensive layers.even if f-16 hug the terrain,the terrain itself isn't flat and sams could lock any incoming fighter jet so i have no idea how we survived.i have seen one such simulation where f-16 was seen by a ground vehicle/sam because the terrain revealed the jet.terrain isn't flat even in kashmir. we will see the truth soon. white house should clarify.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Why will US support the claim that relic shot down their operational bird ?
Further credibility of foreign policy media outlet is questionable.
Anyway Pakistan has all the reason to feel good cause of the bubble they are living in.
But there is an important aspect which somehow army generals of Pakistan seems to miss that Pakistan is the only nuclear state in which poverty is increasing .
And it's giant neighbor,India, now seems to have decided to stop cooperating with Pakistan.
Since you have decided to eat grass over cooperation with India. So let it be. As we all are what choices we make.

Enquirer

it's not official but they provided this information too early.as a pakistani,i feel really good.i just can't believe that we returned safely after entering indian air space.you guys have lots of sams in that region.as a pakistani,i don't want any of our jet to be destroyed.now i am relax.i still believe akhnoor story.good fight.i am happy for both air forces.
Arms lobbyists world over bribe journalists to plant good stories about their products and hide the bad ones.
Check India's own news stories...one Michel Christian has confessed yesterday to paying Indian journalists to write favorably about Agusta Westland Helicopters!

This female Lara Seligman firstly is not a senior or reputed journalist. Just weeks ago she wrote a gloating review of how Indian Air Force is archaic compared to Pakistan's because of the F16 factor; and that India should buy US aircraft

So, I'll take her reporting with a pinch of salt. Let's wait for the official confirmation one way or the other.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag

.....now you say..
One f16 down. .
Let US put out a press-statement that all F-16s are accounted for.
Maybe it's true? Couldn't it have been a Jf-17 instead?

...but yes, we need an official statement from Pentagon before changing our stand.

Last edited:

Enquirer

I'm calling BS on this conveniently timed "story". Total crock of shit, planted by Cambridge Analytica/Congi mofos. In all likelihood, her source is that Vipin Narang bastard, a known Modi hater. Pentagon source my ass.
You just have to read her previous article on the dogfight to assess if she's a fair journalist.
She's more of a plant by the US weapons lobby.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
:bounce:Off topic.....

Gazan border units have been using condoms and balloons attached with explosive or IEDs to launch into Israel. In some cases, 300-500 in a single day.
Condom:hail:

uoftotaku

Country flag
:bounce:Off topic.....

Gazan border units have been using condoms and balloons attached with explosive or IEDs to launch into Israel. In some cases, 300-500 in a single day.
Condom:hail:
Yes...cause naive Western Aid orgs send millions of condoms to Gaza as part of humanitarian packages but the Gazans don't use them since they would rather breed like rats...so plenty of surplus sitting around

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You just have to read her previous article on the dogfight to assess if she's a fair journalist.
She's more of a plant by the US weapons lobby.
I don't think she is planted by weapons lobby. This is probably the story that you read:

India’s Dogfight Loss Could Be a Win for U.S. Weapons-Makers
https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/03/0...-u-s-weapons-makers-lockheed-boeing-pakistan/

This story just says that the loss of IAF's Mig-21 only highlights the need for India to update its weapons. And that as a result, US weapons manufacturers could win a windfall by supplying India with their weapons.

The article does not deny IAF's claim of shooting down PAF F-16.

Moreover, her other articles are critical of US weapons manufacturers:

Stealth Fighter Jet Grounded Globally After First-Ever Crash
https://www.google.com/amp/s/foreig...grounded-globally-after-first-ever-crash/amp/

Boeing’s Pentagon Takeover
https://foreignpolicy.com/2018/12/23/boeing-pentagon-takeover-defense-department-mattis-shanahan/

Pentagon Could Kill F-35 JPO, But Not Until 2035

http://m.aviationweek.com/defense/pentagon-could-kill-f-35-jpo-not-until-2035

You cannot draw out any suspicion of bias in favor of US defense companies.

Enquirer

I don't think she is planted by weapons lobby. This is probably the story that you read:

India’s Dogfight Loss Could Be a Win for U.S. Weapons-Makers
https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/03/0...-u-s-weapons-makers-lockheed-boeing-pakistan/

This story just says that the loss of IAF's Mig-21 only highlights the need for India to update its weapons. And that as a result, US weapons manufacturers could win a windfall by supplying India with their weapons.

The article does not deny IAF's claim of shooting down PAF F-16.

Moreover, her other articles are critical of US weapons manufacturers:
No other journalist of repute has reported that an ongoing conflict or impending nuclear war would be a boon for US weapons manufacturers.
Further, her read on Indian air force is at best ill informed, and at worse a paid disinformation campaign.

Just because she also reported on F35 issues which was clear as daylight and reported in every US newspaper, as (such didn't have much other option) doesn't mean she's somehow clean!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles