India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Yo.

New member here. Signed up after lurking for a few days. I just have a simple observation to make. Why engage definite Paki shills like Saffron? We should probably just ignore the handler. They'll quote us, reply to us, but we need to just disengage.

That said, we need to come up with a rudimentary Psy-Ops guide for everyman to use. Rather than based on trolling, it should be about disengagement. Then spread it through whatsapp forwards. Nothing will frustrate Pakis more than people not talking to them.

doreamon

Country flag
If us had accepted f16 downed my 3rd gen mig21 which belongs to russia it would have been a national shame for them..

Games Goblin

Country flag
Even f35 can be downed with a bow and arrow if a paki monkey is behind the controls.
US know how to pitch the sale
They have blocked F-35 sale to turkey as Turkey is going to acquire S400.

Reason is that if both are in the hands of same operator, they will figure out how to detect and kill F-35 with S400 - effectively killing Uncle's 1.5 trillion dollar showpiece. Just like how local Yugoslav forces with WW2 era radar detected and shot down Uncle's much prized and undetectable F-117 nighthawk

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Even f35 can be downed with a bow and arrow if a paki monkey is behind the controls.
US know how to pitch the sale
Paki's probably don't even need the F-35. They have much superior capabilities in form of the man-faced flying horse. I am surprised why the Man-Corn hasn't carpet bombed India with Ghazwa-e-Lazers.

NeXoft007

Country flag
Bhai.....use your source...to get that downles f16 photo.....
Whats your source s says about ..f16
Bdw missing u
I am missing this forum and I am helpless, there's a life beyond social media and I need to concentrate on that.

And regarding PAF F-16, it was shot down for sure, PoK people saw two chutes, they were even shouting "Dusre ko pakdo" after Wng Cmdr Abhi was captured, they even saw the Indian flag colors resembling chute which is none other than PAF F-16's C-9 Eject Parachute, and that pilot was almost lynched to death, who later died in the hospital.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
I am missing this forum and I am helpless, there's a life beyond social media and I need to concentrate on that.

And regarding PAF F-16, it was shot down for sure, PoK people saw two chutes, they were even shouting "Dusre ko pakdo" after Wng Cmdr Abhi was captured, they even saw the Indian flag colors resembling chute which is none other than PAF F-16's C-9 Parachute.
Bhai...we missing your......raw input s on different indigenous products....
Ok we all are praying u a good health...and a prosperous life...
Respect 4 u

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
I would like to present my gratitude to Modi and his followers for hastening the process of said prophecy
I don't believe in made up beings and prophecies but I wish paki army gernails and kernails believe that BS prophecy you are talking about.
It's time for the artificial terrorist state to come to an end.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
I would like to present my gratitude to Modi and his followers for hastening the process of said prophecy
Millennia before ur desert guy told so called 'prophecy', there lived a poor brahmin in a city called Takshasila(yes,Taxila,Pakjab), N.W.India by the name Chanakya. He also gave us a prophecy. Actually it is our destiny. Google Chanakya. Ur Godforsaken nation has a lot to learn from him,for he is the Father of modern day Politico-Economics.

deed123

US count of Pakistan's F-16s fighter jets found none of them missing: Report
The finding by the US on the ground in Pakistan "directly contradicts" India's claim that its air force shot down an F-16 fighter jet during an aerial dogfight on Feb 27.
PTI|
Updated: Apr 05, 2019, 10.31 AM IST

A US count of the F-16s with Pakistan has found that none of them are "missing" and all the fighter planes were "present and accounted for", according to a report in a prominent American magazine.

The finding by the US on the ground in Pakistan "directly contradicts" India's claim that its air force shot down an F-16 fighter jet during an aerial dogfight on February 27.

The Indian Air Force on February 28 displayed pieces of the AMRAAM missile, fired by a Pakistani F-16, as e ..

Read more at:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...-them-missing-report/articleshow/68733231.cms

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Millennia before ur desert guy told so called 'prophecy', there lived a poor brahmin in a city called Takshasila(yes,Taxila,Pakjab), N.W.India by the name Chanakya. He also gave us a prophecy. Actually it is our destiny. Google Chanakya. Ur Godforsaken nation has a lot to learn from him,for he is the Father of modern day Politico-Economics.
Madrasa education makes them believe in flying goats, prophets and illiterate bedouins being superior of highly developed thinkers! These people lack grey matter, no need to educate them on Politico-economic theories!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles