India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag

#Breaking

Today early morning around 4 AM ,
IA conducted a strike on PA BOP opposite DegwarSector of Poonch & killed all 4 PA troopers.Earlier this BOP was vacant by PA due to IA offensive action.They just joined the position yday evening & got killed by IA

#OperationColdWave

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
US count of Pakistan's F-16s fighter jets found none of them missing: Report
The finding by the US on the ground in Pakistan "directly contradicts" India's claim that its air force shot down an F-16 fighter jet during an aerial dogfight on Feb 27.
PTI|
Updated: Apr 05, 2019, 10.31 AM IST

A US count of the F-16s with Pakistan has found that none of them are "missing" and all the fighter planes were "present and accounted for", according to a report in a prominent American magazine.

The finding by the US on the ground in Pakistan "directly contradicts" India's claim that its air force shot down an F-16 fighter jet during an aerial dogfight on February 27.

The Indian Air Force on February 28 displayed pieces of the AMRAAM missile, fired by a Pakistani F-16, as e ..

Read more at:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...-them-missing-report/articleshow/68733231.cms
Lol paki kid quoting a report which quotes "prominent US magazine", tomorrow if this prominent magazine writes that pakis won 1971 war, 1965, 1999, 1947 wars, so we should believe it? Hell No!

Has US given in official statement? What are the serial numbers of US and Jordanian F16s? Which one was shot down by our vintage Mig21? This dogfight will go down in history books and will be taught to Airmen around the world how not to fly like PAF, even if you have a superior Aircraft.

Alien

hahaha

everyone is worried about BABAJI these days..
more than Indians..pakis feel BABAJI is credible and they prove it with their antics.
like trying to lure him into a twitter troll fest., trying to lock his account etc..
well!! gafoora and his antics are giving more credibility to babaji.

The reason why and what I trust babaji

1 twitter account VS Gafooras troll army :D
Good god!!!
@sorcerer bhai, IIRC, you started posting baba's tweets on DFI in the first place and then later other friends picked the baton...

When I followed baba on twttr (of course, encouraged by ur posting) his followers were somewhere around 700 and now it's more than 4K+ and increasing.

Baba's credibility (whatever it is, real or fake) is due to DFI I suppose and he should thank DFI for that :)

Enquirer

I am just saying when abhi was captured many guys were making videos ,I assume same with the other two chutes they saw they must have captured and made video of him being beaten to death and shared massively within half an hour , There must be a way to get those videos ,the third pilot ghafoor said was at large ,he most probably would have been captured by porki villagers. Also I again repeat my request the people who assaulted abhi, their village needs to be BURNED , porkis are anyway attacking our civilians .
There probably are videos of the F16, but unfortunately there's no Internet service in POK since the Balakot incident. The videos of Abhi were probably selectively released by the Paki army/ISI.

cyclops

Country flag
US count of Pakistan's F-16s fighter jets found none of them missing: Report
The finding by the US on the ground in Pakistan "directly contradicts" India's claim that its air force shot down an F-16 fighter jet during an aerial dogfight on Feb 27.
PTI|
Updated: Apr 05, 2019, 10.31 AM IST

A US count of the F-16s with Pakistan has found that none of them are "missing" and all the fighter planes were "present and accounted for", according to a report in a prominent American magazine.

The finding by the US on the ground in Pakistan "directly contradicts" India's claim that its air force shot down an F-16 fighter jet during an aerial dogfight on February 27.

The Indian Air Force on February 28 displayed pieces of the AMRAAM missile, fired by a Pakistani F-16, as e ..

Read more at:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...-them-missing-report/articleshow/68733231.cms

Naah, has happened before.

Exclusive Friendly fire downs Pakistani F-16; U.S. in a coverup
ByRICHARD SALE
WASHINGTON -- A Pakistan Air Force F-16 accidentally shot down a companion F-16 previously reported to have been hit by a Soviet-made missile last May during combat over Afghanistan -- and U.S. officials assisted in the coverup, administration officials said Saturday.

'It was pilot error,' a U.S. intelligence source said of the jet fighter's loss.

Pakistan's attempt to cover up the accident was assisted by some Pentagon and State Department officials who felt the false report of a Soviet 'kill' might help promote Pakistan's bid to acquire sophisticated U.S.-made AWACS radar airplanes, administration sources told United Press International.

However, Pakistan first concocted the story primarily to 'save face' and prevent any embarrassment of its Air Force, which has created an F-16 craze among the Pakistani people, they said.

https://www.upi.com/Archives/1987/0...Pakistani-F-16-US-in-a-coverup/8251553579200/

uoftotaku

Country flag
Guys...we will be getting more news and opinions trying to debunk and disprove and defame in the days to come. As election gets closer all forces around the world will try their best to make us look bad. We as SM Jingo warriors have a part to play also. We and our response on SM represents our country and its image in the world. In the absence of official engagement on these issues it is left to us to defend the reputation of our military. Regardless of what personal opinion one holds about this lack of official engagement, we all MUST do our part as ambassadors of the country on world stage in lieu

I would advise everyone here:
- Don't engage trolls
- Don't get into verbal slugfests on SM
- Don't get over emotional and start abusing, keep a calm and measured and rational tone and ignore provocation
- There will be many references to crude things like toilets, rapes, etc etc as is normal on SM...do not get distracted..stay on topic
- In some cases...its just not worth the effort. Recognize these cases and just ignore. No point wasting time talking with people whose only intent is to mock and hurt

Stay strong. Jai Hind

sorcerer

Country flag
@sorcerer bhai, IIRC, you started posting baba's tweets on DFI in the first place and then later other friends picked the baton...

When I followed baba on twttr (of course, encouraged by ur posting) his followers were somewhere around 700 and now it's more than 4K+ and increasing.

Baba's credibility (whatever it is, real or fake) is due to DFI I suppose and he should thank DFI for that :)
Not me...some one else started posting baba here..
I just joined the bandwagon .

rocky0290

Country flag

Or DFI should thank him as because of him this thread has reached this level.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Country flag
Apparently Pentagon only counted F-16s it supplied to porkies, not the airframes porkies got from Jordan or Turkey.

Wasn't it known since Feb 28 that we shot down an F-16C pakis got from Jordan?

All these congi presstitutes rallying behind this stillborn FP "scoop" are going to get egg on their faces by evening.

Enquirer

Let's just summarize what kind of proof has been pelted out by belligerent Pakis:

- DGISPR Ghafoora fool saying 3 pilots captured...wait, 2 captured....no, only 1 captured!!
- Reuters reporting about random craters from 100m below the target (Jaba Top)....they were disallowed to visit Jihadi camp, yet don't bother to mention it in their report!
- When Reuters were challenged about unprofessional reporting, they point to an Australian intern's report!
- Australian interns think a country that can launch it's own GPS satellites and can hit a target moving at 8kms/sec 300kms above earth did not know how to calculate Jaba Top's altitude!
- Lara come lately 'Pentagon reporter' who few weeks ago wrote a sales pitch for F16, now claims 'unnamed sources' having already counted the Paki F16s and vouch for their well being...

Did I miss anything or am I being biased to think Pakis & some White skinned contrarians are blowing hot smoke?

Enquirer

Apparently Pentagon only counted F-16s it supplied to porkies, not the airframes porkies got from Jordan or Turkey.

All these congi presstitutes rallying behind this stillborn FP "scoop" are going to get egg on their faces by evening.
F-16D (twin seater).............................

vampyrbladez

Country flag

Inside source? Please elaborate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles