India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
If it goes like this another 2 weeks and pakistan will better its position into NEW Low of 150

sorcerer

Country flag
View attachment 33783What you guys think of this report?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Reuters using a lesser known FOREIGN POLICY Online mag as ITS SOURCE to peddle a propaganda..
As if Reuters dont have the CONNECT with these critical news information..through its own staffs and sources..

Gafooras inbred cousins and nephews will believe it..but not Logical Indians.

let it happen..
like the way it happened for the Balakot issue too.

that means..some information is going to come out from official sources regarding this

Jay99

Country flag
So all the news from twitter Baba & Ind4ever about IA capturing around 13 Porki post and they are trying to get them back but are slaughtered by the minute... However question is why would they want infantry to go capture it back? I am sure porki's are not dumb to just blast Arti or drop few bombs from above and it will have significant casualty on IA if our guys are manning those posts...….

Thoughts?

Jay99

Country flag
Rumour about ousting IK has started. Won't be a PA coup but will be backed by them. Talk of ''No Confidence" has begun. Economists are projecting 1USD= 150 PKR by the end of December. Growth rate will be max 3% if all goes well. Pak army is in talks with the opposition. If PKR crosses 150 before November, there is a chance that IK will be kicked out within December.
so we should keep pounding porki's till it hits 200 Pkr ...

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Weather US counted only those sold by them or it included the third party sales by Jordan is irrelevant. Either way they are never going to accept that an F-16 was lost to a soviet era aircraft. IAF has already made an official claim. Those wanting IAF to "come clean" can go jump of a cliff.

sorcerer

Country flag
So all the news from twitter Baba & Ind4ever about IA capturing around 13 Porki post and they are trying to get them back but are slaughtered by the minute... However question is why would they want infantry to go capture it back? I am sure porki's are not dumb to just blast Arti or drop few bombs from above and it will have significant casualty on IA if our guys are manning those posts...….

Thoughts?
porkis are NOT dumb to just blast Arti or drop few bombs from above and it will have significant casualty on IA if our guys are manning those posts because..porkis know that..if they do such then the Indian train will stop only at pindi.
everytime they start a skirmish ..Indian army is dancing the tandav on them.
They suffer more loss ..and if they do such..then India will also reciprocate which will result in pakis losing more posts and ground and pigs

HindaviSwarajya

Country flag
scared? No.

I am just curious if it is time of long awaited prophecy fulfillment.
There is only one prophacy that will be fullfilled and that is establishment of dharma i.e. rightness. Hinduism or sanataan dharma which was always there and which will be always there till then end of creation. After new creation it will get established.

For now Hinduism will be cleansed and reestablish in its true form. This you will see in your lifetime.

Obviously many will not believe but this is what will happen.

Last edited:

Enquirer

Thoughts?
I would think there's a difference between destroyed posts and caputured posts!
If IA captures some posts, then Pakis pounding it to kill IA would also destroy it.....which means they still cannot control that region. They might want to re-capture it...so they can regain control of the area.
My thoughts.

sorcerer

Country flag
Weather US counted only those sold by them or Jordan is irrelevant. Either way they are never going to accept that an F-16 was lost to a soviet era aircraft. IAF has already made an official claim. Those wanting IAF to "come clean" can go jump of a cliff.
Nice to see DGISPR Gafoora WORKING WITH INDIAN Psyops.
we dont want the paki pigs to wake up and squeal which will put the pak army in a position and pressure ..Gafoora brainwashing his SM monkeys and making them do a good job of putting the pakis back to sleep with the lullaby.

As long as Gafoora is lying its good for us to punish pakis and get more grounds and posts.
Good Job Gafoora!!

:clap2: for so called paki Psyops via Gafoora(Hilale Imtiaz Be Upon Him)

I archaic mig vs 1 F16 (Made in USA,Refurbished in Jordan)
1 pilot of mig (IAF) vs 2 of downed f-16(PAF)

:hehe:

Anil47

sorcerer

Country flag
While the Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) chief Anil Dhasmana talked to his ISI counterpart Lt Gen Asim Munir, National Security Adviser Ajit Doval told his US counterpart John Bolton and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo over a hotline on the same day that India was prepared for the worst if any bodily harm came to Varthaman.
https://dbpost.com/intervention-by-other-countries-had-stopped-india-pakistan-from-firing-missiles/
Yeah..already discussed 100s of pages back!
Thats true..when paki media was shouting for NOBEL for Niasi... India was ready to bang pakis whole sale

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Nice to see DGISPR Gafoora WORKING WITH INDIAN Psyops.
we dont want the paki pigs to wake up and squeal which will put the pak army in a position and pressure ..Gafoora brainwashing his SM monkeys and making them do a good job of putting the pakis back to sleep with the lullaby.

As long as Gafoora is lying its good for us to punish pakis and get more grounds and posts.
Good Job Gafoora!!

:clap2: for so called paki Psyops via Gafoora(Hilale Imtiaz Be Upon Him)

I archaic mig vs 1 F16 (Made in USA,Refurbished in Jordan)
1 pilot of mig (IAF) vs 2 of downed f-16(PAF)

:hehe:
They waited for the LM sale of helicopters to complete before coming out with this. Most likely this was a planned and there is a US govt. hand in this. Army Chief did visit US recently, I assumed the chief would have been asked to give less of a bamboo to Pakistan. When the Chief declined they came up with this article. Most likely a pressure tactic. Unverified sources means, US govt. is asking Indian govt. to fold to its demands or else it will publically claim no damage to Pak- F-16s.

Anil47

Yeah..already discussed 100s of pages back!
Thats true..when paki media was shouting for NOBEL for Niasi... India was ready to bang pakis whole sale
But my point is why would Pakistan do blackout in their cities, Brahmos doesnt require light lol or when there is light then accuracy of Brahmos would be better?

Pakistani military had ordered blackout in several areas
The Pakistani military ordered a blackout in several areas of cities as reports of a possible Indian missile attack spread on February 27.

People familiar with developments in Islamabad said the Pakistani civilian and military leadership believed India planned to launch at least nine missiles at Pakistani targets on the evening of February 27. In response, the Pakistani side had got ready to retaliate by firing at least 13 missiles at Indian targets, they added.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles