India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sikhbrah

Country flag
You totally misunderstood me:

Various Muslim rulers were in Lahore area for 1000 years before they captured Delhi.
Dude, Lahore city proper had a Hindu Sikh majority even during partition - everyone thought that Lahore would end up with India (including my grandparents), but by some harsh twist of fate, the British gave Lahore to Pakistan because that fake country did not have a big city.

Lahore has never been seen as different from Dehli - they have always been part of the same country/region.

Your sentence would make more sense if you were to say that Muslims rulers were in Kabul area for quite sometime as their base before they captured Lahore/Dehli.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
:D
No deescalation..Azahar is just ONE name in the list :D
and its a Long list which is handed over to pakistan..
+
There is a a TO DO THINGS!!! given to porkistan
What do we do with that radical population in PoK?
I am sure there are no Kashmiri's left ........all are punjabi cutlets.

SanjeevM

Country flag
Pakistan wants to be a kingmaker in Afghanistan. It's fun when you tag Americans to show them what Pakistani intentions are. Guys we don't have to use low level language like Pakistanis but we can troll and get truth out of them and share the truth with world

Pakistani telling its courageous to wage a proxy war. Others can't do it.

Pakistani accepting taking over Afghanistan with help of Taliban and then directing Taliban to Indian Kashmir.

SanjeevM

Country flag
just read the thread, I hope that guy is fine. Suicide na kar lia ho:biggrin2:
That's why i mentioned we don't have to use low level language like Pakistanis but we can troll and get truth out of them and share the truth with world. I had already tagged Trump and Pompeo so that they already see Pakistani obsession with terrorists.

doreamon

Country flag
besides f16-mig21 story what we shd acknowledge that our most technologically advanced aircraft i.e sukoi could nt even get a lock on f16 before they got locked by f16 and chased by amram.. They acquired amram 7/8 years back... what the hack we were doing all these yrs besides chest thumping and saying we r capable of two front war scenario.... One retrd airfoce personel said at aajtak that at present resources it ll take two sukoi for one f16 ...

Last edited:

bose

Country flag
besides f16-mig21 story what we shd acknowledge that our most technologically advanced aircraft i.e sukoi could nt even get a lock on f16 before they got locked by f16 and chased by amram.. They acquired amram 7/8 years back... what the hack we were doing all these yrs besides chest thumping and saying we r capable of two front war scenario.... One retrd airfoce personel said at a aajtak that at present resources it ll take two sukoi for one f16 ...
Sir, It will be most appropriate if you can put those questions to Saint Antony [ A.K. Antony ex defense minister] of Congress ... Last five years of Modi has done a lot for defense forces starting from OROP and acquisitions ...

rest in your post there are too many assumption ...

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
besides f16-mig21 story what we shd acknowledge that our most technologically advanced aircraft i.e sukoi could nt even get a lock on f16 before they got locked by f16 and chased by amram.. They acquired amram 7/8 years back... what the hack we were doing all these yrs besides chest thumping and saying we r capable of two front war scenario.... One retrd airfoce personel said at a aajtak that at present resources it ll take two sukoi for one f16 ...
Are yaar previous pages padle nobita ki tarah kyuon pagla gaya hai doraeeeemon.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
besides f16-mig21 story what we shd acknowledge that our most technologically advanced aircraft i.e sukoi could nt even get a lock on f16 before they got locked by f16 and chased by amram.. They acquired amram 7/8 years back... what the hack we were doing all these yrs besides chest thumping and saying we r capable of two front war scenario.... One retrd airfoce personel said at aajtak that at present resources it ll take two sukoi for one f16 ...
Pakistanis know very well that their entire airforce will be barbecued if they try any adventures against India.

doreamon

Country flag
Pakistanis know very well that their entire airforce will be barbecued if they try any adventures against India.
That i know... in a full scale war they wont sustain our number might... as long as we dnt get meteor and sfdr we wont be able to dominate them

singhboy98

Country flag
That's why i mentioned we don't have to use low level language like Pakistanis but we can troll and get truth out of them and share the truth with world. I had already tagged Trump and Pompeo so that they already see Pakistani obsession with terrorists.
You do the heavy lifting. Let me enjoy trolling this porki shit on just one point :bounce:

Hari Sud

Country flag
From the internet chatter, it is becoming clear that Pakistanis came for a big retaliation for the Balakote and unleashed glide bombs made from copied Denel technology and almost succeeded in destroying the Brigade headquarter at Nowshera area across LOC. The bomb did land in the middle of the grounds at the brigade headquarters. It did not land on the buildings where high ranking personnel were present. If it had landed say 100 yards this way or that way, it would be over the buildings and a major disaster.

Thank God for that.

The other chatter and mostly from the western open sources is that out of five AMRAAMs fired by the F-16 to bring down a Su-30MK1, four did not find their mark as these were jammed, the fifth one probably was not fired at all or as reported, Chaffe distracted it’s radar or the seeker. Hence this air to air weapon is open to jamming. That is a major drawback for Pakistan which has 200 of these. India has found a counter for these missiles. To bring down the Indian MIG in a dog fight, it is short range Sidewinder or sparrow missile was used.

Truthfully, the old and maligned MIG-21 which has been modernized over years did bring down a mighty F-16 with its short range R-73 missile. Like it or not MIG and its missile did show its prowess. Still mighty prowess was shown by the Indian pilot who decided to give it a chase alone, without a wingman and shot it down F-16. In the process he himself was shot down. If there was a wingman, this would not have happened?

What anybody can conclude is that other than newer planes, the weapons it carry do matter.

sorcerer

Country flag
Whoaaaaa!!

Pakistan faces a risk of downgrade - $44-bn equity wiped out since 2017

Pakistan’s inclusion in the MSCI Inc’s emerging-market indices has come under a cloud as the nation’s stocks fall below the market-size threshold.

The South Asian nation, which got promoted from a frontier nation in June 2017, has erased about $44 billion of equity value since then. That has narrowed its weight in the MSCI Emerging Markets Index to just above 3 basis points, lower than the 8 basis points Morocco and Jordan had when they were downgraded, according to EFG-Hermes Holding.

That’s not all. Habib Bank, one of the three stocks in the MSCI’s Pakistan gauge, now has a market capitalisation below $1.6 billion. The MSCI usually requires at least three stocks to remain above that level for a country to maintain the emerging-market status. Also, none of the three stocks fulfills the free-float requirement.

All this means there is a “50 percent probability Pakistan will be put on review in June” for a downgrade, Mohamad Al Hajj, an equities strategist at EFG-Hermes, said by phone. “If it happens, it will be the fastest upgrade and downgrade.”

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...TTopNews&utm_medium=HP&utm_campaign=TN&utm_co

Terror factories of pakistan is not helping the KSE Stock exchange maintain its edge in wold markets

john70

Country flag

Its been discussed before but let us get some more clarity :
this article discusses it very well :
https://www.hindustantimes.com/colu...ght-reveals/story-dDa4H38Xtq7LPnj6DtkZRN.html

our earlier ELECTED government and babus responsible : once sentence answer !
Some excerpts from the article :

About the MIG 21 not able to hear the warning :
Then it gets even more scandalous.

How did Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman cross the LoC? He was in visual pursuit of a PAF fighter for sure. But his controller was warning him to return. He didn’t. Because he couldn’t hear. As you’d expect in 2019, the battle zone had full radio-jamming. That’s why modern fighters have secure data links. Why didn’t that MiG have it? Ask the gallant bureaucrat of MoD who blocked the purchase for three years claiming that a defence PSU would make it. Don’t ask me his name, find out. You might learn another truth you don’t want to face.
That order has lately been placed. With Israel. Soon enough, all IAF fighters will have this secure data link. And you’d die of shame, when I tell you it is a purchase, worth a mere Rs 630 crore, less than half the price of one Rafale. We were lucky to lose just one MiG that day.

about the counter to AMRAAMS :
We slept for a decade. The Pakistanis got their new F-16s and AMRAAM missiles from the US after 2010. Tactical balance in the air shifted. We, meanwhile, took until 2012 for a new fighter — Rafale — to be chosen. Except that defence minister AK Antony wouldn’t take a decision. Three of his negotiation committee of 14 dissented, so he set a committee above them. And he set up another committee of three outside “monitors” to supervise this committee. Finally, all inputs in, the choice was cleared. Sure enough, Antony ducked again.

Last edited:

uoftotaku

Country flag
With "friends" like these who needs enemies?

If anyone wonders why porks keep bleating about "thousands civilian murdered in kashmir" its because fools like this guy give them ammunition. See all the pigs replying to his tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles