India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Why is it that every pidi talks about "certificate of nationalism". Seen a lot of this going on in many WA groups where they make some asinine statement and then two critical words spouted - "I will not be bullied" (after trying to bully everyone else and after getting a good point by point rebuttal) and "I do not need a certificate of nationalsim" . Seems the Pidi think tanks are providing these statements to use in their SM training
Yup, this concept has travelled from Europe to other nations.

Tell those chaps : nationalism and anti-nationalism are European Union concepts. We don’t have the luxury of NATO and “safe neighbourhood “like the EU countries. We are on our own. Jeena yahan marna yahan !!!

Let me know the response, I have been wanting to create the right counter argument for this “anti-nationalism” nonsense on SM.

Kiran Ks

Country flag
So was the KARACHI slip of Tongue.. with Kochi..
Well!!!
There is a plan..there is always a plan
Definitely not...100% believe that we would've demolished Karachi Navas Base if Pak had showed one more misadventure..it can't be just a conspiracy theory...we had or may be we still have Karachi locked in since Abhinandan was arrested by them..just not hit the fire button yet

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
What about N011 Bars?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
It's is PESA radar (Passive electronically scanned array).
Su30MKI uses N011M Bars radar (which is a PESA radar, whereas N011 is pulse doppler)
It's a really powerful and advanced radar, speaking in concise terms, and little is actually known about it's frequency and operation.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bars_radar

Bhadra

Country flag
BABAINT.
Mortar position of enemy successfully destroyed by IA near #Poonch sector about 7:30PM today evening. Again #Swati played its role very well. 7 to 10 enemy killed or injured... Good job @adgpi

I have dreamt of it for a very long time. Always looked forward to a Mortar Locating Radar. Next step would be insect size UAVs which can provide eight figure reference of enemy Mortar positions...

Mortars have been the biggest casualty causing weapon from both the sides.

What we need is enhanced range, more explosive and multi fuze mortar bombs. Let us give it to our soldiers.

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag
I have dreamt of it for a very long time. Always looked forward to a Mortar Locating Radar. Next step would be insect size UAVs which can provide eight figure reference of enemy Mortar positions...

What we need is enhanced range, more explosive and multi fuze mortar bombs. Let us give it to our soldiers.
Indian Air Force already has israeli IAI Harpy and IAI Harop suicide drones.

sorcerer

Country flag

WE already have that..
Acknowledged only for NSG now..
but whooo knowsss!!!!

NSG acquires Black Hornet Nano – World’s Smallest Spy Cam DRONE
India’s elite Special Forces unit National Security Guard is all set to acquire the world’s smallest micro unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) Black Hornet Nano. The unit measures around 10 × 2.5 cm and provides the ground troops with local situational awareness in the region of their deployment. Small enough to fit in one hand the operator of this micro UAV can be trained in operating it in just 20 minutes as claimed by the Norwegian firm Prox Dynamics AS which has developed the UAV.

The group uses many high-end weapons and gadgets sourced from foreign manufacturers.

Source: Times Now

Bhadra

Country flag

Shit started again....boom...boom
Khari Karmara is an open wide valley with good population, completely dominated by Pakistan from the rising hills across below Hazi Pir. There is dominating feature across Khari Karmara called "Pritam" called so by Indians and named after legendry "sher bacha" Brig Pritam Singh. Indian Army had captured that hill top in 1948 but was given to Pakistan a la Nehru charity. Due to that Poonch town is completely dominated by Pakistan from Pritam top. For artillery firing it is a blind gunners alley.

First feature on LC to be taken back if I was COAS.

https://indianexpress.com/article/c...singh-to-give-hero-of-poonch-his-due-5590371/

sorcerer

Country flag
Bhai, already they r dying of fear, don't butcher the dead bird.
Courtesy Balakot,even a gas cylinder explosion in some dhaba kitchen in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa can create tremors in Rawalpindi.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
No ..re seriously..
Its a house divided...the paki pindi. They are browning their brown pindi khakis even more these days.
the signs are that... The BLA is on a hyper drive.

Read it with the READY steady stream of programs Balochis are organizing across the world back to back sensitizing the world about their cause .

I would say..there is some tacit understanding on it between world nations.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Its been discussed before but let us get some more clarity :
this article discusses it very well :
https://www.hindustantimes.com/colu...ght-reveals/story-dDa4H38Xtq7LPnj6DtkZRN.html

our earlier ELECTED government and babus responsible : once sentence answer !
Some excerpts from the article :

About the MIG 21 not able to hear the warning :
Then it gets even more scandalous.

How did Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman cross the LoC? He was in visual pursuit of a PAF fighter for sure. But his controller was warning him to return. He didn’t. Because he couldn’t hear. As you’d expect in 2019, the battle zone had full radio-jamming. That’s why modern fighters have secure data links. Why didn’t that MiG have it? Ask the gallant bureaucrat of MoD who blocked the purchase for three years claiming that a defence PSU would make it. Don’t ask me his name, find out. You might learn another truth you don’t want to face.
That order has lately been placed. With Israel. Soon enough, all IAF fighters will have this secure data link. And you’d die of shame, when I tell you it is a purchase, worth a mere Rs 630 crore, less than half the price of one Rafale. We were lucky to lose just one MiG that day.

about the counter to AMRAAMS :
We slept for a decade. The Pakistanis got their new F-16s and AMRAAM missiles from the US after 2010. Tactical balance in the air shifted. We, meanwhile, took until 2012 for a new fighter — Rafale — to be chosen. Except that defence minister AK Antony wouldn’t take a decision. Three of his negotiation committee of 14 dissented, so he set a committee above them. And he set up another committee of three outside “monitors” to supervise this committee. Finally, all inputs in, the choice was cleared. Sure enough, Antony ducked again.

But R-77 advertised range is on par or better than mica. So, if there were 4 su-30 in the combat scene, and one among them was busy taking evasive action.. why were the remaining su-30s not able to get a lock.. su -30 mki also has r-27 to fire. So are these older variants or the newer ones with range greater than 100 km??

Enquirer

To deter China, We need specific weapons to hit chines infrastructure in neighboring area and allow us to capture territory to negotiate in case of ceasefire. Such weapons are Pralay, Brahmos etc. With these missiles, we shall be able to cut off Chinese supply line and capture Chinese territory near Bhutan and Tibet.
I know that many people with disagree and tell me fan boy but let me tell you that it is not very difficult considering the favorable terrain and highly specific weapons to take out Chinese infrastructure. The stand we took in Doklam was a very calculated move to humiliate China. China could not have gain any advantage in spite of applying 4 time more resources including Manpower. India would have easily dominated.

If anybody looked at India's military preparation, one can easily see that India is deploying, purchasing and developing mission or requirement based assets. Pralay, Steep dive Brahmos, Agni 1 P, New version T 90 ordered etc are example of highly specific weapons developed for specific roles. Steep dive Brahmos will enable us to target Chinese assets on other side of the mountain. Indian navy has started following mission based deployment. This is basically the management of resources. Better you manage it, maximum you will get out of it.

So key the key to win against China and Pakistan are specific weapons. Indian forces are fully focused on this philosophy for the deployment of assets. This is the reason why we are forth most powerful armed force in the world inspite of not fourth largest military spender in the world.
Since you asked me to call you a fanboy...I'll call you just that :)

It's a fallacy that if India has ONE type of weapon that can target a Chinese position then India wins the war!

Once a missile hits a Chinese position, China could counter attack with similar missiles OR do an air strike OR surround using its Navy etc.....

So, India needs to have deterrence, defensive and counter-attack strategies at all fronts.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles