India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
We should discuss and expose such assholes.
Having a bleeding heart for every soul on earth is one thing............but if these assholes are selectively exonerating pedophiles then they must be exposed!
Let him commit mistakes. We must not interfere. But you're right. We should do our part and expose him.

sorcerer

Country flag
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
To Keep An Eye On India, 2 Pak Spy Satellites Launched By China
New Delhi:
Highlights
  1. China launched two satellites this morning from country's northwest
  2. Remote-sensing satellite can carry out day and night monitoring
  3. China had earlier launched a communications satellite for Pakistan

China today launched two satellites for Pakistan that, among other things, are meant to keep an eye on India. One of them -- the PRSS-1 -- is a remote sensing satellite built by China. The other -- PakTES-1A - is Pakistan's indigenously developed scientific experiment satellite. The two were launched this morning on Chinese rocket Long March-2C from the Jiuquan Satellite Launch Center in northwest China.

Did we DOWN the Paki china satellite..

Remember BABJI INT. about the 2 satelites keeping eye on India

china wont speak..pakis wont speak about it.
US elect.Int flight was keeping an eye on the launch. USA knowss..

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/chi...akistan-strengthens-space-cooperation-1880458

sorcerer

Country flag
There are rumours................
Not just rumors ANY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Possibly..may be could..be we must have.

can anyone check the sat thing..i have heard people here tracking satellites..!! through some open website

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Again , all 4 SU30MKI were fired upon.
Its not about getting lock on PAF F16. It was RUles Of Engagement. IAF had orders not to fire until they cross LOC. Before they cross PAF fired their missiles and took U turn. SU30 got AMRAAMs on its tail got busy in evasive action. 3 F16 managed to cross but got nasty surprise by low flying Mig21B
If ROE was about shoot at sight , we would have having different conversation here. GOI at that time was avoiding War like situation so Air assets were in Defensive mode. After this incident PAkistan went into month long NOTAM Airspace closer. Why? ROE have changed. Full powers gave to military ROE will be different. Expecting much bigger response Eastern AIrspace of Pakistan saw zero Air activity.
So smarty pants Shekhar Gupta had this to say in the article... Looks like he was the co-pilot of one of the su-30s :)

Four Sukhoi-30s, the IAF’s most powerful air-superiority aircraft, were involved in the melee at beyond visual range (BVR). They were surprised by the PAF F-16s firing their American AMRAAM missiles from so far that their own radar/computer/missiles were not able to give them a “firing solution”. Translated: India’s best fighter, which constitutes half of the IAF’s combat force, was outranged and outgunned

Jaymax61

New Delhi:
Highlights

China today launched two satellites for Pakistan that, among other things, are meant to keep an eye on India. One of them -- the PRSS-1 -- is a remote sensing satellite built by China. The other -- PakTES-1A - is Pakistan's indigenously developed scientific experiment satellite. The two were launched this morning on Chinese rocket Long March-2C from the Jiuquan Satellite Launch Center in northwest China.

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/chi...akistan-strengthens-space-cooperation-1880458
NDTV is high on cheap liquor. [EDIT] - The NDTV article is from 2018. It must be popped up yesterday thanks to Satellite keyword. We need to curb over eagerness. This kind of guessing only lowers the credibility of the forum

PRSS-1 was launched in 2018 along with PakTes1. PRSS1 is for monitoring CPEC assets and PakTes1 is a tech demonstrator from Suparco (suggested to have basic capabilities))

China launched 2 satellites yesterday. One is classified as a launch failure. BC Kuch Bhi

https://qz.com/1581933/a-chinese-private-space-companys-satellite-launch-has-failed/

The other satellite is One Space M1

Last edited:

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
Not just rumors ANY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Possibly..may be could..be we must have.

can anyone check the sat thing..i have heard people here tracking satellites..!! through some open website
So the Pakis did lost feed yesterday ?

White Wolf

Country flag
NDTV is high on cheap liquor. [EDIT] - The NDTV article is from 2018. It must be popped up yesterday thanks to Satellite keyword. We need to curb over eagerness. This kind of guessing only lowers the credibility of the forum

PRSS-1 was launched in 2018 along with PakTes1. PRSS1 is for monitoring CPEC assets and PakTes1 is a tech demonstrator from Suparco (suggested to have basic capabilities))

China launched 2 satellites yesterday. One is classified as a launch failure. BC Kuch Bhi

https://qz.com/1581933/a-chinese-private-space-companys-satellite-launch-has-failed/

Fully Agreed. Hold on emotions guys, this is not PeeDeeF we need to maintain the credibility of this forum.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
New Delhi:
Highlights

What about the altitude.. the impact was at 300 km orbit.. but prss-1 altitude 700 km orbit... the wiki page was edited on 19th March 2019.. so this was before the asat test

sorcerer

Country flag
NDTV article is from 2018. It must have popped up due to the Satellite keyword.

Lets curb our eagerness. It does not help the forum's credibility.
Noo..I am not saying china launched the satellites yesterday..
I said... china had LAUNCHED the satellites for pakis in 2018.
There is information that its a successful launch too..tho there are conflicting reports.
If its a failed launch..somebody should edit the wiki pages on it.

The part about 2 satellites.
1) We already have info china has launched 2 paki satellites
2)BABAINT. saying 2 sats were keeping an eye on India

I am not saying..we shot down the chinese satellites.. I am just saying there is a scope for surgical strike in space. + DRDO chief has already said that the launch vehicle we used yesterday has over 1000 + Km range

Reading with it.. the USA Elec.Int. Flight in the vicinity.. (Someone has posted a screenshot or sort about it)

So..I was just thinking loud.

I am happy to stick with the official version of MICRO SATELLITE :)

Jaymax61

Noo..I am not saying china launched the satellites yesterday..
I said... china had LAUNCHED the satellites for pakis in 2018.
There is information that its a successful launch too..tho there are conflicting reports.
If its a failed launch..somebody should edit the wiki pages on it.

The part about 2 satellites.
1) We already have info china has launched 2 paki satellites
2)BABAINT. saying 2 sats were keeping an eye on India

I am not saying..we shot down the chinese satellites.. I am just saying there is a scope for surgical strike in space. + DRDO chief has already said that the launch vehicle we used yesterday has over 1000 + Km range

Reading with it.. the USA Elec.Int. Flight in the vicinity.. (Someone has posted a screenshot or sort about it)

So..I was just thinking loud.

I am happy to stick with the official version of MICRO SATELLITE :)
US has a long experience with allies sticking a dildo up its behind <Cough> Pakistan </Cough>
It likes to keep tabs on all Missile, Non Conventional and space munition development. Space is a high priority because US is highly dependent on satellites.

We can achieve a kinetic kill on even higher satellites thanks to our robust launch engine program. If Baba is referring to PakTes1 - limited capabilities and PRSS-1, then India can negate them quickly if needed.

I see no reason why India would take out a satellite this week, especially since all signs point towards the government still being undecided on when do actual combat ops begin (if they begin)

The decision will be taken with the elections concluding which is conveniently the summer season in the obvious target area

For now the Govt is content in keeping the pot simmering.

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag

Want to draw attention on the failure attributed to a private entity ,the chinks again spin it very well,there is nothing private in China ,it must have CCP Politburo members ,even big companies like huawei ,xiomi,wechat has party elements embedded and to say a private company in strategic sector like space is a private venture in China is laughable.

sorcerer

Country flag
US has a long experience with allies sticking a dildo up its behind <Cough> Pakistan </Cough>
It likes to keep tabs on all Missile, Non Conventional and space munition development. Space is a high priority because US is highly dependent on satellites.

We can achieve a kinetic kill on even higher satellites thanks to our robust launch engine program. If Baba is referring to PakTes1 - limited capabilities and PRSS-1, then India can negate them quickly if needed.

I see no reason why India would take out a satellite this week, especially since all signs point towards the government still being undecided on when do actual combat ops begin (if they begin)

The decision will be taken with the elections concluding which is conveniently the summer season in the obvious target area

For now the Govt is content in keeping the pot simmering.
My bet is on the Dovalji .Hes a man who very well understands the difference between IMPORTANT and IMMEDIATE.
Govt. undecided or not..if this guy decides about the assets under his custody..he would do what is Important or immediate.

The actual combat part...*ahem *ahem.
May be we are spreading the squeals of pigs in sequels Its nice that way ! Modular..Agile..etc
Letting the enemy ease the pressure from time to time etc.. deteriorating the Psyche in fractions.. I would do that..Oh Yeah..I would do the same to an enemy like the "make" of pak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles