India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
This is a very common fallacy. China had a phase where party hacks muscled into all sorts of things. Post the major crackdown which also nailed Bo Xilai this kind of thing is now frowned upon. The idea is that money was corrupting core party ideology.

China today is fully capitalist. The party is clinging to its ideology purely because it gives them absolute power. For them power trumps money every time.
No country is fully capitalist.. US for example is much more capitalist than say India... China is still pretty far from being anywhere near. . The kind of strength of state owned banks, and other state owned enterprises speaks for itself... Also non tariff barriers towards imports where China is aiming for self sufficiency are huge... China still has stringent capital controls after the capital exodus of 2015... But still we can say that China is more capitalist today than it was 30 years ago

vampyrbladez

Country flag
when did i blame modi or congress ? I wanted ans to my quary and i got.. mc itna bi bhakti maat dikha... sawal bhi nehi puch sakte kya iss desh main ? yee din aa gaya..
Abe BKL, RoE aka Rules of Engagement ka matlab hai ki permission to fire first or not. Su 30 MKI unless enemy aircraft breach LoC, cannot return fire with R 27 BVR missiles as per ceasefire agreement. AIM 120 C-5 is from 2005 aka their thermal batteries are very old and the sensors are not very good.

Paki ******s fired from 40 - 50 km inside PoK and tried to bring down an Indian bird. ELTA 2222 jammer pods blocked the AMRAAM and disabled them. Chaff is deployed as aluminium streamers to create radar cross section of target and fool the sensors. AIM 120 C-5 have semi active guidance warhead and thus don't have active guidance used in AIM 120D to compensate for countermeasures.

Also N011 BARS radars on Su 30MKI have a range of 400 km and 140 km heading with < 5 msq target in track mode. This is why Su 30MKI are also called mini AWACS.

Congi ******, this is what happens when other air forces go against IAF in exercises.

http://www.defenseworld.net/news/13...r_to_the_Eurofighter_And_Rafale_#.XJ0mc1UzbIU

https://theaviationist.com/2015/08/...mbat-with-a-12-0-scoreline-most-probably-not/

https://www.rbth.com/blogs/2014/03/10/dissecting_a_dogfight_sukhoi_vs_usaf_at_red_flag_2008_33623

Ja ke Pappu ki gand khujla. Tera knowledge 0 hai is field me!

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag
It is the same Americans who save the a$$ of these very Pakiatani swines few weeks back ...
:clap2::clap2::clap2:
When the paki pigs needed to be VERY DIPLOMATIC in the arena of human rights..that too when every world is pointing its finger on the human rights violation in pakistan and china...the porkistan minister of human rights insults a US Ambassador to Afghanistan on an ISSUE, that I understand is beyond the scope of her ministry, where the proper answer I guess was supposed to be the arena of Qureshit.

This is the fine example from pakistan diplomacy about :"How to order an airstrike on yourself"

bose

Country flag
When the paki pigs needed to be VERY DIPLOMATIC in the arena of human rights..that too when every world is pointing its finger on the human rights violation in pakistan and china...the porkistan minister of human rights insults a US Ambassador to Afghanistan on an ISSUE, that I understand is beyond the scope of her ministry, where the proper answer I guess was supposed to be the arena of Qureshit.

This is the fine example from pakistan diplomacy about :"How to order an airstrike on yourself"
Pakistanis true to their nature will fall on the feet when they require the help and next time they will back stabbers...

It seems that USA has not yet learnt a lesson or two in dealing with these Pakistani Pigs ...

sorcerer

Country flag
Pakistanis true to their nature will fall on the feet when they require the help and next time they will back stabbers...

It seems that USA has not yet learnt a lesson or two in dealing with these Pakistani Pigs ...
:D
This is where pakis and Italian National Congress went wrong,
The world of SOCIAL MEDIA has brought in new dynamics of international conduct.
YOu cant keep much away from the world anymore..
The behavioral thingy has changed for good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles