India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
2ND STRIKE MARCH 5-6 ??
courtsey #BABAINT
Now it's clear India did 2 Air / Surgical strikes on pakistan, one after their failed attempt on 27th! It's suddenly clear why pakistan has been constantly under NOTAM for a whole month and they are not trying any miss adventure and begging for peace.

They have been thrashed thoroughly. More details will trickle in for sure, they will keep denying and we will keep hitting them hard!

Last edited:

vampyrbladez

Country flag
besides f16-mig21 story what we shd acknowledge that our most technologically advanced aircraft i.e sukoi could nt even get a lock on f16 before they got locked by f16 and chased by amram.. They acquired amram 7/8 years back... what the hack we were doing all these yrs besides chest thumping and saying we r capable of two front war scenario.... One retrd airfoce personel said at aajtak that at present resources it ll take two sukoi for one f16 ...
Congi IT Cell at work here! Jackass doesn't even know about RoE and N011 BARS radars! Pappu ki chaate ho, yaha sirf jute padega tujhe!

doreamon

Country flag
Congi IT Cell at work here! Jackass doesn't even know about RoE and N011 BARS radars! Pappu ki chaate ho, yaha sirf jute padega tujhe!
when did i blame modi or congress ? I wanted ans to my quary and i got.. mc itna bi bhakti maat dikha... sawal bhi nehi puch sakte kya iss desh main ? yee din aa gaya..

doreamon

Country flag
I knew pappu is fan of Doraemon, but doremon A fan of paappu and drinking pappu mutra....tauba tauba:scared2:
sorry bhai... india is a super power ... jai modi.. bharat mata ki jai...rss jinadabad pkmkb ... paappu murdabad... plz sir now can u give me certificate of nationalism .. i m very sorry

White Wolf

Country flag
sorry bhai... india is a super power ... jai modi.. bharat mata ki jai...rss jinadabad pkmkb ... paappu murdabad... plz sir now can u give me certificate of nationalism .. i m very sorry
Chill mere Bhai.

OM OM OM.......

john70

Country flag

Something more..............
The last part shows clearly 2 aircrafts coming down : one vertical and the other one slowly descending with puff of smoke !! That is the Mig21 and the vertical the f16
Quiet interesting this is a new find, i have not seen this before. Thanks Buddy.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
The last part shows clearly 2 aircrafts coming down : one vertical and the other one slowly descending with puff of smoke !! That is the Mig21 and the vertical the f16
Quiet interesting this is a new find, i have not seen this before. Thanks Buddy.
You are welcome! Wait for IAF to release the data and evidence, pakistanis will look like fools!

This is a video comparison of two different aircraft falling!

happylion

Country flag
Why is it that every pidi talks about "certificate of nationalism". Seen a lot of this going on in many WA groups where they make some asinine statement and then two critical words spouted - "I will not be bullied" (after trying to bully everyone else and after getting a good point by point rebuttal) and "I do not need a certificate of nationalsim" . Seems the Pidi think tanks are providing these statements to use in their SM training

Last edited:

Kiran Ks

Country flag
when he mentioned air strike in his pevious rally i thought that was just a slip of tongue, you cant make that error twice.
That explains why dhanoa sir is roaming with a happy face these days.
Right...he could've just told "airstrike" if there wasn't another one...no need of saying numbers in the first place..this is no slip of tongue

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles