India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyofhind

Country flag
I guess it's more easy to hit Geosync. Satellites than low orbit fast moving ones, once you deal with the height of a geo satellite it's like a static non-moving target unlike low orbit fast moving ones.
A geo sync satellite is actually moving much faster in space than a LEO one as it maintains the same attitude with reference to a point on the Earth's surface despite being 36000km away from the surface.

singhboy98

Country flag
A geosynchronous orbit is 35,786 km above the Earth's surface...we have reached up to 300km...others have in the past reached upto 700km...so no my friend...it is NOT "easy" by any stretch of the imagination.
I read somewhere that as of now, we can take out a satellite at a maximum altitude of 2000 KM. Also, AFAIK, to take down a geosynchronous satellite, we will have to use a proper launch vehicle which will carry the missile into orbit and then the missile will fire. Another option can be to place a platform with 10-12 KVs in Geo-synchronous orbit permanently so that we have mission ready capability to take down any desired satellite. But I guess such weaponization of space is banned by international treaties.

HindaviSwarajya

Country flag
I do not know anything about you, but Aryan do trace their ancestry to that places . The area is considered to be the place where Sharda script ( Sanskrit was written in that script before Devnagri) originated and Rik Veda was composed.
Sorry to be off topic
Aryan invasion/ migration theory is bullshit. Specifically made with intention to demean hindus. Vedas are timeless and were revealed to rishis in begening of creation and then carried on. No one can tell their time frame. Wait for the day for dharma to get reestablished

dude00720

Country flag
Rig Veda was composed in present day Haryana, and thereabouts including parts of UP and aryans were what the Bharatas , a Puru clan, called themselves and I don’t know where you got it that they trace their ancestry to anywhere else. I haven’t seen anything suggesting that, any information suggesting otherwise is welcome.
Bhai Sahab,
This Aryan Dravidian thing is Bull. Subah Subah Why get into it?

My 1 liner. Even Assuming that Aryan Dravidian stuff is true, How will someone remove the Aryan or Dravidian component from their cells?[#BeingNanaPatekar]

Enquirer

I guess it's more easy to hit Geosync. Satellites than low orbit fast moving ones, once you deal with the height of a geo satellite it's like a static non-moving target unlike low orbit fast moving ones.
The ‘stationary’ is relative. :)
GeoStationary sats are technically moving much faster than LEO sats.

Sridhar_TN

Country flag
The f*ing shitshow that paf has put out. F16’s and SAAB awcs. Both of them under scrutiny for violating terms. Guess they don’t think before they act. Good to know that weakness.
Hope this time around bjp stays in power to be able to put up some sort of assistance at least to give the armed forces more firepower. We have not even ventured into the area of large scale cyber warfare or cyber security. Soo many bases to cover. Sheesh :scared2:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Country flag
No but that doesn't make it a feasible option either. Look at the size differential between ISRO PSLV and GSLV launch platforms. The amount of thrust required to put a payload into high or geo orbit is exponentially larger than low and the physics involved for targeting chain are also not straightforward. There are many many forces at play. Not saying its impossible or beyond our capability...far from it...BUT its not easy...and to my knowledge has never been attempted by anyone yet
Not attempted because of debris issues, not because of technological limitations. Study about DL & QL variants of PSLV & GSLV. So is for US, Russia & China.
GEO is crowded with many expensive and useful civilian satellites of various countries. Can't risk to hurt them.

doreamon

Country flag
As per India tv report a meeting had taken place between terrorists, ISI and Pakistan Army on March 16. A decision on raising Jaish-e-Mohammed's fund was taken in the meeting as a "reward" for executing terror activities in Jammu and Kashmir. Lashkar, however, was pulled up by Pakistan for not being able to do so.

Pak army ll continue its proxy war being a truely salwar kamiz army they wont risk facing us directly.... They can only enter kashmir wearing salwar kamiz like they did in 1965 operation Gibralter ... we literally caught few of their officers wearing green salwar kamiz :pound: And kudos for those who were demanding nobel prize for Imran khan.. I demand oscar for imran..

Enquirer

They only bark but never bites . Their leadership is just like pre-modi india
For decades their military was rusting away....no spares for American equipment that they had bought in large amounts before the revolution......and no money to buy new equipment.
The Iran Nuclear deal led to the un-freezing of about $200 billion in international banks....Iran immediately went to Russia to buy some latest equipment. Once they arm up, they can make the Pakis pee in their shalwars!!!!
But they're also wary of Saudi led multi-pronged attack!

Skdas

I read somewhere that as of now, we can take out a satellite at a maximum altitude of 2000 KM. Also, AFAIK, to take down a geosynchronous satellite, we will have to use a proper launch vehicle which will carry the missile into orbit and then the missile will fire. Another option can be to place a platform with 10-12 KVs in Geo-synchronous orbit permanently so that we have mission ready capability to take down any desired satellite. But I guess such weaponization of space is banned by international treaties.
That's weponization of space and every other nation will start taking pot shots on you.

Apart from that, it would be a fucking nightmare to get those KVs up there with enough propellant to perform the Anti sat manuevers... It would be easier to just blind them or de-orbiting them by a chemical laser ... Even better if they are in geo Synchronous orbit, just use the sun to blind it.

sorcerer

Country flag
Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles