India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jameson Emoni

Okay, just for fun...what if Babaji is actually Modi...his location is Varanasi and Modi kind of a sanyasi too [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
I would request mods to put a 'funny' flag option for the posts like these.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Bababanaras is asleep tonight? No Markhors being hunted, no F16s being shot down, no Junk Fighter Blunder being blown to smithereens!

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
picture of Mig21Bison ejection parachute
Ok sir, I might be asking too much, but can you provide me an image where the whole parachute is visible? I mean, one clearly showing Mig21 parachute colors? From here I can infer, it is white and orange. But I am not sure if a green layer in not folded inside it.

For example, F-16 parachute has orange, white and green.
C9.png

Just wanted to know if Mig21Bison parachute is different!

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Ok sir, I might be asking too much, but can you provide me an image where the whole parachute is visible? I mean, one clearly showing Mig21 parachute colors? From here I can infer, it is white and orange. But I am not sure if a green layer in not folded inside it.

View attachment 33578

Bison parachute is usually all white!

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag

View attachment 33578

This is precisely what i heard why porki jahils lynched their star pilot. It's because of LM ejection seat chute has color scheme similar to flag of India.

akk

Country flag
Pic brother ! And I will give you ammo to destroy Pakistani lies, which they won't be able to refute !
I found 2 online, appear different, though both may have orange and white in common. Maybe there are different seats. Mig21 were built in huge numbers and over several years.

Bhadra

Country flag
If and when India gets GB and PoK, India should also work on how to keep Hurriyat, Mufti and abdhullas out of relevance.They will pounce on it like walking on bodies of soldiers who achieved for us.
You get POK and GB. Amalgamate those with J&K. There will be 22 Assembly seats from those areas as per constitution of J&K.

That means an end to political monopoly of vally Muslims, POK and GB are not Kashmiris and will not side with / vote for Hurriat, Mufties,Seikhs etc.There will be political balance between Jammu, Valley, pok &GB. The majority dadagiri of valley Muslims will be over.

But first take POK and GB. May the God be with you.

Kazah

However, pictures shared by well-placed sources in the Indian Armed Forces have a different story to tell. The pictures, whose authenticity we are yet to fully ascertain, depict the heavy movement of Indian army's T-90 tanks from the Babina cantonment in the Jhansi district of Uttar Pradesh for possible India-Pakistan border outpost deployment.

The pictures show Indian Army tanks queued up and being loaded on to trains for further possible forward-post deployment. Sources also suggest that there is a possibility of some significant troop movement to the border and LoC in the next few days.

https://www.ibtimes.co.in/indian-ar...will-indo-pak-tensions-escalate-photos-794676

how did babaint missed this imp tank movement

Jay99

Country flag
He is chief of ISI, world’s best intelligence team organisation :biggrin2::biggrin2::laugh::laugh:

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
You get POK and GB. Amalgamate those with J&K. There will be 22 Assembly seats from those areas as per constitution of J&K.

That means an end to political monopoly of vally Muslims, POK and GB are not Kashmiris and will not side with / vote for Hurriat, Mufties,Seikhs etc.There will be political balance between Jammu, Valley, pok &GB. The majority dadagiri of valley Muslims will be over.

But first take POK and GB. May the God be with you.
Most of PoJK is now infested with pakistani punjabis and pashtuns even the indigenous shias are now reduced to minority and kalash tribal people are now onwards to extinction as their girls too are abducted and converted ,if we capture it soon then would need the tried and tested scorched earth policy to drives the pakis out .My favourite is Maratha's total warfare but some would consider it a gory fest.

Major Sahab RR

Country flag
you are right..all those tic tac toe you practiced for entrance examination is paying results..

one of the synonym for "grain" is ATOM!!
OMG!!! baba is oing to denuclearize pakistan.:cowboy:
We got no idea of operation Shakti until NaMo announced it.
If @sorcerer guessed it right then its the NEWS of THE CENTURY. BabaJi said he only shares as much as SirJi wants him to. So, nobody wants to leak this super operation beforehand. Only possibility is that it has been done. In that case its a joint operation by USA, India with support from Saudi. As we all have some blur picture of Saudi taking Pakis nukes, here USA diplomacy worked, and will ensure they are never returned. USA no more wants Pak to be a nuclear state. Khuzdar incident hints that remaining arsenal has also been destroyed, if not, remaining also been exported to Saudi(we saw c130's in Pak airspace). Balakot was not a reply to Pulwama, so denuclearization was also planned earlier. Revenge of Pulwama and Pak's unsuccessful attack on our installation is being taken on/across LC. Once we get PoK, GB back and problem of terrorism will be solved to a great extend. Since Khuzdar incidence we didn't hear any nuclear bluff from neighbor. They are using 1965 shells that explains the whole story what they are left with.
So my take on this is we already pounded Paxstan, they have nothing to counter us, neither diplomatically nor militarily.

Arihant Roy

Country flag
However, pictures shared by well-placed sources in the Indian Armed Forces have a different story to tell. The pictures, whose authenticity we are yet to fully ascertain, depict the heavy movement of Indian army's T-90 tanks from the Babina cantonment in the Jhansi district of Uttar Pradesh for possible India-Pakistan border outpost deployment.

The pictures show Indian Army tanks queued up and being loaded on to trains for further possible forward-post deployment. Sources also suggest that there is a possibility of some significant troop movement to the border and LoC in the next few days.

https://www.ibtimes.co.in/indian-ar...will-indo-pak-tensions-escalate-photos-794676

how did babaint missed this imp tank movement
Have you read the entire article? Pls do so.
Babaji didn't miss anything.

Screenshot_20190328-020851.png

jackle007

View attachment 33578

Mig 21 bison parachute #PKMKB #PKMKB

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles