India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Real game is starting now...It may take few days, few weeks or few months to conclude...But not more than 6 month.. And yes...When it will be on extreme... I would not be here.. When crop would be ready....I will have to go for safer collection of grains. Ball in ur court

Kya kahe rahe hai babaji?¿??????????!!

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
I wish we all get what baba is smokin whille on twitter

Real Game = Achieving real Objectives; I would prefer getting back our pristine real estate.[ not simply CFV/CASO.

few Days..weeks...months..etc.. could point to some things which we are not really sure of...NEW TERRAIN.. it is always unpredictable., we wont be able to be predict the progress of our movement in a new terrain.

Not more than 6 Months: So Max Time is 6 months..cant go for ever like US war in Afghan :D

And yes...When it will be on extreme... I would not be here.. : He wont be online..on twitter (Brace for some serious depression boys!! :D

BECAUSE:

When crop would be ready....I will have to go for safer collection of grains.:
Crop ready could also mean "Time is Right" or "TIME IS RIPE" .
We harvest when its RIPE...
Collection of grains...would simply mean harvest..
Harvest the land... get back the land.
Modi ka Javab nahi hai. Aisa bamboo ghused dega ki pakPakis Ko dukhega barso tak. Till this guy is here, nobody would like to mess with India.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Ok, as promised. Here is the result of my digging.

It is a spread rumor that PAF F-16 pilot was beaten half-dead by their own citizens since they mistook him as Indian pilot. How he was mistaken as an Indian pilot?

Let's have a look at F-16s ACES 2 Ejection seat rescue chute.
PWXGJC.jpg
C9.png

Bright tri-color chute. One can easily mistake it as Indian insignia.

And, now let's look at Mig21 ejection chute.
mig21parachute.jpg

It's mostly white with orange borders. No green part.

Now, let's look at this video,
It is claimed that it is taken in PoK, and one can clearly the see parachute coming down. Listen to it from 00:57 onwards. People with the basic Hindi background can pick up what they are saying.
For our non-hindi friends, here is the translation: -

Guy1: - It's Indian, it seems Indian....
Guy2:- What?
Guy1: - Umbrella (referring to parachute here) seems Indian....
Guy2: - *Confirmation nod*
Guy1: - Umbrella seems Indian only....

So, how a villager sees a parachute and declares it Indian? Yes! It is a tricolor parachute!

I.e., they are actually watching their own PAF pilot parachuting down after his F-16 is blown to pieces and falls like a lawn dart. The extension of the above video where the falling aircraft can be seen is here...

Special thanks to @jackle007 and @akk for providing Mig21 ejection parachute pic!

jackle007

Pic brother ! And I will give you ammo to destroy Pakistani lies, which they won't be able to refute !

It is a spread rumor that PAF F-16 pilot was beaten half-dead by their own citizens since they mistook him as Indian pilot. How he was mistaken as an Indian pilot?

View attachment 33582 View attachment 33583

View attachment 33584

It is claimed that it is taken in PoK, and one can clearly the see parachute coming down. Listen to it from 00:57 onwards. People with the basic Hindi background can pick up what they are saying.

So, how a villager sees a parachute and declares it Indian? Yes! It is a tricolor parachute!

I.e., they are actually watching their own PAF pilot parachuting down after his F-16 is blown to pieces and falls like a lawn dart. The extension of the above video where the falling aircraft can be seen is here...

Special thanks to @jackle007 and @akk for providing Mig21 ejection parachute pic!

View attachment 33582 View attachment 33583

View attachment 33584

400% zoomed screen shots from first video, this parachute definitely contains three colours.

Attachments

SanjeevM

Country flag
I have reached out to Local DEO official and number of emails to Respective authorities.
Someone must have known you are going to vote for BJP so they filled an online form to remove your name from voter list in your name.

Enquirer

So this technology ll also help us targeting high altitude balistic missiles..
https://m.timesofindia.com/india/in...ltitude-missiles/amp_articleshow/68602482.cms
The components of both ASAT and BMD missiles are very same...however the complete system configuration could be different.

A satellites trajectory is very well defined....one can plan days ahead and execute with precision....even though a satellite maybe travelling faster than a ballistic missile (remember that the reason a satellite doesn't fall back into earth is because it has sufficient velocity)

A ballistic missile however requires a much more expedient reaction time (for detection and targeting....even before launch)!

Also, altitude is not everything! A satellite will be at the a certain altitude right over the launch....but to intercept a ballistic missile at high-altitude, the missile needs to traverse (horizontally) to the missile's mid-course point ......meaning higher range.....OR deployment in far flung places (like ship based Aegis).

Net-net...the deployment configuration varies between the two types...but the building blocks are very similiar.

Indrajit

Country flag
I do not know anything about you, but Aryan do trace their ancestry to that places . The area is considered to be the place where Sharda script ( Sanskrit was written in that script before Devnagri) originated and Rik Veda was composed.
Rig Veda was composed in present day Haryana, and thereabouts including parts of UP and aryans were what the Bharatas , a Puru clan, called themselves and I don’t know where you got it that they trace their ancestry to anywhere else. I haven’t seen anything suggesting that, any information suggesting otherwise is welcome.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Put de-escalation as condition to allow Azhar ban: Pak to China

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
The components of both ASAT and BMD missiles are very same...however the complete system configuration could be different.

A satellites trajectory is very well defined....one can plan days ahead and execute with precision....even though a satellite maybe travelling faster than a ballistic missile (remember that the reason a satellite doesn't fall back into earth is because it has sufficient velocity)

A ballistic missile however requires a much more expedient reaction time (for detection and targeting....even before launch)!

Also, altitude is not everything! A satellite will be at the a certain altitude right over the launch....but to intercept a ballistic missile at high-altitude, the missile needs to traverse (horizontally) to the missile's mid-course point ......meaning higher range.....OR deployment in far flung places (like ship based Aegis).

Net-net...the deployment configuration varies between the two types...but the building blocks are very similiar.
I guess it's more easy to hit Geosync. Satellites than low orbit fast moving ones, once you deal with the height of a geo satellite it's like a static non-moving target unlike low orbit fast moving ones.

uoftotaku

Country flag
I guess it's more easy to hit Geosync. Satellites than low orbit fast moving ones, once you deal with the height of a geo satellite it's like a static non-moving target unlike low orbit fast moving ones.
A geosynchronous orbit is 35,786 km above the Earth's surface...we have reached up to 300km...others have in the past reached upto 700km...so no my friend...it is NOT "easy" by any stretch of the imagination.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Country flag
A geosynchronous orbit is 35,786 km above the Earth's surface...we have reached up to 300km...others have in the past reached upto 700km...so no my friend...it is NOT "easy" by any stretch of the imagination.
300kms isn't the limit due to capability but to ensure that burning debris fast. Making a stronger booster for higher altitude isn't a technological challenge at all.

uoftotaku

Country flag
300kms isn't the limit due to capability but to ensure that burning debris fast. Making a stronger booster for higher altitude isn't a technological challenge at all.
No but that doesn't make it a feasible option either. Look at the size differential between ISRO PSLV and GSLV launch platforms. The amount of thrust required to put a payload into high or geo orbit is exponentially larger than low and the physics involved for targeting chain are also not straightforward. There are many many forces at play. Not saying its impossible or beyond our capability...far from it...BUT its not easy...and to my knowledge has never been attempted by anyone yet

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Rig Veda was composed in present day Haryana, and thereabouts including parts of UP and aryans were what the Bharatas , a Puru clan, called themselves and I don’t know where you got it that they trace their ancestry to anywhere else. I haven’t seen anything suggesting that, any information suggesting otherwise is welcome.
Rig Veda,yes. Most probably along d banks of Saraswati. But,aryans r those Puru clan guys who called Anus,Druhyus as Dasyus/Dasa. Acc to some historian's,Fire worship and soma rituals in Vedic society came frm Anus(proto-Iranians),not Purus per se. But Kurus(related) spread frm modern Tajikistan (Uttara Kuru) to Uttar Pradesh(Kuru).
Edit: Anymore disc. shd be in appropriate thread,no more deviation pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles