India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Your effort are good you are 40% near to real things . be relax right things will happen at right time till now enjoy .
If he is 40% near to real, I was about 10%. That itself is something to cheer:laugh:

arya

Country flag
Sorry off topic :: Your every single vote will work as like a bullet on terrorist, its upon every Indian .

donot repeat mistake like we did with atal ji . we ditched him &his good work .

now we have to stand with modi ji & india . trust me our forces are dong his work now ball is in public court .

your vote is very important . t

Bhadra

Country flag
I'll marry a Hunza gal and settle there itself,will start a tourist agency around Deosai.[emoji7]
I do not know anything about you, but Aryan do trace their ancestry to that places . The area is considered to be the place where Sharda script ( Sanskrit was written in that script before Devnagri) originated and Rik Veda was composed.

Jameson Emoni

Guys keep atleast 50-60 lakhs liquid cash. Real estate may go boom. We gotta buy before price sky rocket. Heard GB and leepa valley has many beautiful sceneries.
Do you know any real estate agency that does business with NRIs?

Jameson Emoni

Sorry off topic :: Your every single vote will work as like a bullet on terrorist, its upon every Indian .

donot repeat mistake like we did with atal ji . we ditched him &his good work .

now we have to stand with modi ji & india . trust me our forces are dong his work now ball is in public court .

your vote is very important . t
We don't have to do anything drastic. All we need to do is talk to all our families and friends and make sure they vote BJP. If we do this, it will go long way in ensuring BJP victory.

Jameson Emoni

Can't say about dealing with NRI's but we do have a trusted manager at Sreemitra Ltd. These guys don't have ventures outside AP/TS.
May be they can refer me to someone who can help me. If you don't mind, please PM me. We don't want to derail this thread. Thanks!

sorcerer

Country flag
Modi ji cooking something big at right time things will come out . do you forget what president trump said india is planning something big .

things will come at right time
Not just trump..a lot of signals from within India itself tells the same thing..
Its that, we should be careful about what we is concluding from all OSINT; before publicizing it.

Jameson Emoni

Modi ji cooking something big at right time things will come out . do you forget what president trump said india is planning something big .

things will come at right time
Do you happen to have link to that statement? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles