India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
balochistan needs some democracy..
American loves Oil. IF your kid needs some protection just inform US COngress that kid has OIL on his/her face. There will be battalion of rangers knocking your door.
When I went to market I didn't find place to park my car , I was worried that Municipal guys will tow my vehicle away. So I called up US Consulate in Hyderabad and informed them I have changed OIL in my car, When I returned from shopping I found US Army formed cordon around my vehicle and few dead bodies of municipal tow truck guys.

Balochistan needs Murican Freedom.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Real game may mean actual conflict. It will be extreme for sure. Time period may be few days to few months. Safer collection of grain may mean when the conflict scenario is ready for execution, he would go there to collect the grains. What can grains be :crazy:. Ball in Pak' s court. :confused1::confused1::confused1:
Collecting grains means defanging Pakistan i.e No nukes for pukies.
Ball is in our court it depends which government comes.

brational

Country flag
यार कौन है यह आदमी।।इतना दुखी क्यों है।

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
यह वही लोग हैं जो पाकिस्तानीओ के गाँड में घुसे रहते है और उनके फटने से बाहर आते है गाँड सिने केलिए।

He has become restless after IA started screwing Porkistan. Spending hours in Internet and currently researching on impact of Bombs. He had completed his PhD earlier on Porki Invincible F16.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
What i have noticed among leftists media and people is that abusing india and its arm forces..rediculing hinduism has become equivalent to abusing modi.. The extreme version was noticed in the JNU incedent.. This thing has been on trend among anti bjp people... its ok to criticize bjp.. i dnt support bjp in many matter... but wht is this new trend..
Sometimes we don't have answer to every thing. Let me be frank left activist , writers/authors , media persons in India are Retards of highest order.

VehlaBanda

यह वही लोग हैं जो पाकिस्तानीओ के गाँड में घुसे रहते है और उनके फटने से बाहर आते है गाँड सिने केलिए।

He has become restless after IA started screwing Porkistan. Spending hours in Internet and currently researching on impact of Bombs. He had completed his PhD earlier on Porki Invincible F16.
इस गरीब को कोई कहे-गेट अ लाइफ डूड।छोटी छोटी आंखों से क्या देखना चाहता है।

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

sorcerer

Country flag
Real game may mean actual conflict. It will be extreme for sure. Time period may be few days to few months. Safer collection of grain may mean when the conflict scenario is ready for execution, he would go there to collect the grains. What can grains be :crazy:. Ball in Pak' s court. :confused1::confused1::confused1:
I wish we all get what baba is smokin whille on twitter

Real Game = Achieving real Objectives; I would prefer getting back our pristine real estate.[ not simply CFV/CASO.

few Days..weeks...months..etc.. could point to some things which we are not really sure of...NEW TERRAIN.. it is always unpredictable., we wont be able to be predict the progress of our movement in a new terrain.

Not more than 6 Months: So Max Time is 6 months..cant go for ever like US war in Afghan :D

And yes...When it will be on extreme... I would not be here.. : He wont be online..on twitter (Brace for some serious depression boys!! :D

BECAUSE:

When crop would be ready....I will have to go for safer collection of grains.:
Crop ready could also mean "Time is Right" or "TIME IS RIPE" .
We harvest when its RIPE...
Collection of grains...would simply mean harvest..
Harvest the land... get back the land.

arya

Country flag
Ball in your court is clearly how India votes and who's in power come May 23.

Real game is breaking up Pak or not quite that far?

till now new govt take place forces are on driving seat , after election seat will be change till now free hands to them.

its upto every indian , do we again ditch a good politician Mr Modi for India as we did with atal bihari ji or we will make him again .

Every single vote is very important

brational

Country flag
he can write any code words before going to bed and next day join them with any military happening and claim ye dekhoo mitro mene bola tha na :biggrin2:
Can you do the same? Give it a try and claim yeh dekho mitro ...
Since the very bigining, few people here are very pissed off with Baba. Good that Baba is screwing them everyday. Love to see the anxiety in them and how much they abhor baba.

arya

Country flag

Real Game = Achieving real Objectives; I would prefer getting back our pristine real estate.[ not simply CFV/CASO.

few Days..weeks...months..etc.. could point to some things which we are not really sure of...NEW TERRAIN.. it is always unpredictable., we wont be able to be predict the progress of our movement in a new terrain.

Not more than 6 Months: So Max Time is 6 months..cant go for ever like US war in Afghan :D

And yes...When it will be on extreme... I would not be here.. : He wont be online..on twitter (Brace for some serious depression boys!! :D

BECAUSE:

Your effort are good you are 40% near to real things . be relax right things will happen at right time till now enjoy .

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag

BECAUSE:

Guys keep atleast 50-60 lakhs liquid cash. Real estate may go boom. We gotta buy before price sky rocket. Heard GB and leepa valley has many beautiful sceneries.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
What I love about UPA is that they sat on all projects who were only needing green light to test + induct, all ground work has already done like technology development.

Now what's happening is that India is bringing those weapons at rapid rate which totally disturbs the conflict theatre, threat perception and equation with which enemy came to battle.

Lol it's hilarious how UPAs lethargic, lazy asses came to India's advantage.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
till now new govt take place forces are on driving seat , after election seat will be change till now free hands to them.

its upto every indian , do we again ditch a good politician Mr Modi for India as we did with atal bihari ji or we will make him again .

Every single vote is very important
My name is missing from Voter List:crying::crying::crying:

arya

Country flag
Can you do the same? Give it a try and claim yeh dekho mitro ...
Since the very bigining, few people here are very pissed off with Baba. Good that Baba is screwing them everyday. Love to see the anxiety in them and how much they abhor baba.

its good, let people think whatever they want . dont force them .

never tell an idiot that he is an idiot

sorcerer

Country flag
What I love about UPA is that they sat on all projects who were only needing green light to test + induct, all ground work has already done like technology development.

Now what's happening is that India is bringing those weapons at rapid rate which totally disturbs the conflict theatre, threat perception and equation with which enemy came to battle.

Yeah..Turn fuckups into advantage..thats a specific skiill!

arya

Country flag

thats typical congress style . china is ahead from us because of congress style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles