India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Wing Commander Shahzaz Ud Din, No 19 Squadron (Sherdils)
What was his father the Air Marshall's name? Is there a offical PAF source publicly available?

No, it won't make you a Pakistani. It will only make you a neanderthal.
Bro a huge number of people voted for Congress at state level recently!
People vote for Modi. Rest of BJP is nothing special... just another political party.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Still less flight s in pak airspace........

asingh10_

Country flag
Deal ? How ? By beating them, threatening them? Or by putting a sedition case. Love for the country will come from within not by force. The Germans tried it, the Russians tried it, Pakis tried it in Bangladesh.. never works

Fall back a few years, Kashmiri boys were bored with terrorists. They wanted Movie theaters in Kashmir, they wanted Jobs. Harsh measures hardens both sides.

Remaining oblivious to realities doesn't make the problem go away. Peace time (when Kasmiri boys wanted movie theatres per you) between 1999 and 2019 a total of 4300 INDIAN soldiers have been martyred in pursuit of keeping the peace, not to mention the regular bomb blasts that used to happen during UPA 1 in which there civilian casualties as well.

Also your comparisons of hooligans with genocidal paki and nazi army is ridiculous. Nothing wrong with sedition cases, such people deserve to ostracized from the society as there is always a risk of them going rouge and indulging in terror activities. Nobody (not even you) will take the risk of living around such people, get real.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
The military's media wing, Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), issued a situation update Saturday afternoon to notify that two soldiers had been martyred while returning fire to Indian posts firing across the Line of Control

Says....dawn.com

Jaymax61

Was that before or after ethnic cleansing of Kashmiri Hindus?
Were they bored because there was no one else they could cleanse?
Ethinic cleansing started in 89. Today's 18, 19 yr olds were not born then. But sure lets roast them for the sins of others.

Dude this argument doesnt fly. You cannot have Kashmir without the Kashmiris. Pakistan tried it in 71. Does not work.

Jaymax61

The military's media wing, Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), issued a situation update Saturday afternoon to notify that two soldiers had been martyred while returning fire to Indian posts firing across the Line of Control

Says....dawn.com
So all the hype about Indian brutality and blood shortages was a sham ? Pakistan upto its usual tricks. They are hiding casualties again.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Voting for Congress does not make anyone a Pakistani. This kind of divisive thinking hurts the Nation.
Voting for congress means you are a status quoist, who probably wants the next 70 years to be same as the last 70 years.

When I say congress, I mean the family controlled congress.

Last edited:

Jaymax61

Voting for congress means you are a status quoits, who probably wants the next 70 years to be same as the last 70 years.

When I say congress, I mean the family controlled congress.
Not status quoits. Just not a blind follower. The last time India elevated a leader to demi god status - Indira Gandhi got drunk on power and her minions thought themselves to be gods as well. We all know what that turned Congress into. Do you want the same for BJP ? A country that can openly question its political leaders, oppose them and keep them in a hot seat is the country whose leadership does not take them for granted.

Just saying my piece - I have zero stakes in who rules in Delhi. My association is now limited to a visit every few years. Emotions are nice to have but never let them cloud your thinking. Just saying.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Ethinic cleansing started in 89. Today's 18, 19 yr olds were not born then. But sure lets roast them for the sins of others.

Dude this argument doesnt fly. You cannot have Kashmir without the Kashmiris. Pakistan tried it in 71. Does not work.
You are missing the point.
There are no Hindus to cleanse in the valley.

The only Hindus there are the ones securing the border & these 18, 19 year olds are happily cleansing them on daily basis.

Yes, you cannot have Kashmir without Kashmiri Hindus - that would be a start for me.

You can't cleanse a whole set of people and then claim the land belongs only YOU.
Even monsters would shudder to pander to that logic.

mayfair

Just saying my piece - I have zero stakes in who rules in Delhi. My association is now limited to a visit every few years. Emotions are nice to have but never let them cloud your thinking. Just saying.
Thanks for acknowledging that. Basically you have no stake and therefore little understanding of the situation and therefore your understanding is superficial at best and maliciously biased at worst.

It stands to reason that you have little to zero understanding of the situation in India or J&K, let alone what Cashmeri youth want.

Jaymax61

You are missing the point.
There are no Hindus to cleanse in the valley.

The only Hindus there are the ones securing the border & these 18, 19 year olds are happily cleansing them on daily basis.

Yes, you cannot have Kashmir without Kashmiri Hindus - that would be a start for me.

You can't cleanse a whole set of people and then claim the land belongs only YOU.
Even monsters would shudder to pander to that logic.
Read my post again. I never distinguished between Kashmiri Hindus or Muslims or Sikhs (some still live there) for that matter. All Kashmiris must be able to live there as normally as you would expect a random mumbaikar to live in Mumbai. That would a dream worth working for.

Jaymax61

Thanks for acknowledging that. Basically you have no stake and therefore little understanding of the situation and therefore your understanding is superficial at best and maliciously biased at worst.

It stands to reason that you have little to zero understanding of the situation in India or J&K, let alone what Cashmeri youth want.
Unless you are living in Kashmir you dont have any higher stake than I do. I still retain my OCI card and the Govt feels that makes an Indian too. My understanding - without indulging in bragging is pretty decent thank you. Also I can listen to diverging views without letting my emotions get better of me. Some thing you could use as well.

Jaymax61

Air Marshall Waseem-ud-din
There a ton of video on him on YouTube - attending seminars etc.....
Can you share a few links. I have been trying to dig up something on this elusive Marshall and his family but nothing comes up

mayfair

Unless you are living in Kashmir you dont have any higher stake than I do.
As an India I have the entire in stake in any part of Bharatvarsh, regardless of what the likes of you think.

I still retain my OCI card and the Govt feels that makes an Indian too.
Yes, albeit on without right to vote, participate in public services or purchase agricultural land. Tells a lot about how GoI views your stake in our country. You certainly have none when it comes to shaping plicies, governance or national issues.

My understanding - without indulging in bragging is pretty decent thank you. Also I can listen to diverging views without letting my emotions get better of me. Some thing you could use as well.
Heed your own advise.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
That would a dream worth working for.
Kolkata during peak of Naxal era & Amritsar during Khalistan shenanigans was very similar!

You know how they were fixed?..
By brutal & ruthless repression crushing both the movements. Kashmir is still in turmoil, because India govt. used to mollycoddle them. But today our position in Kashmir is better than ever! No more no-go areas & we have an insurgency free district for 1st time in 3 decades!!!
images.png

Last edited:

Kay

Country flag

The so-called Kashmiri movement is a communal insurgency in a secular country. This should not be tolerated in a civil world.
Kashmiri separatists are opposed to demographic changes. But demographic changes in India, Pakistan, Europe, US and rest of the world is ok with them - as long as Muslim population is growing.
Kashmir was ceded to India - to all Indians, but the people there just want the land and jobs to themselves. We even agreed to that nonsense, but now they want to join Pakistan / independence - on the basis that there are simply more Muslims in that particular piece of land. Kashmiris enjoy greater priviledge than average Indians.
Their only gripe is having to live in a Hindu majority country. Liberals cry xenophobia in Europe and US but Kashmir is ok with them.
Russia had Grozny flattened and solved Chechnya. China has Xinxiang in control. Only we tolerate this nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles