India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brood Father

Country flag
If Indians ask, Lockheed Martin will send a team to India to perform a mujra at Aero India in full drag. Thats how bad they want the Indian $$$. These guys have fantasies of LM suing India. Rest, IAF says they have radar data for the engagement. Thats enough for me and a billion of my pals. Cant recall the last time our forces lied to us - Ok I ll stop here. I might have touched a raw nerve for the closet cousin kissers
Yes.. If the IAF said it in the presser it means they hit the target. ...historically porkies are lying piece of shit we are not. .

akk

Country flag
Anyway, no update from border. Babaji is also quiet. Seems we have de-escalated. Seems govt has given in.

Brood Father

Country flag
What took you so long? He blocked me way back, when I made fun of his red butt red topi matching matching after his detention in Saudia
To be fair I started trolling Porkies only after they went batshit crazy after 26/02 before that I was only a mute spectator ..
But it's fun to fuck porkies argument. I love to see them go full retard

Jaymax61

To be fair I started trolling Porkies only after they went batshit crazy after 26/02 before that I was only a mute spectator ..
But it's fun to fuck porkies argument. I love to see them go full retard
I did my share before real life took over. Came back to do my bit in this "Perception Battle"

mayfair

Uhhhh... what????
You are changing real world how? We are all discussing online, also, let not take aways the pilot effort, "we" as member here didn't do anything, the pilot did, we only discuss what happened.
"We" as in We the people of India, which most members here are.

It's OUR government that authorised the air strikes in response to the cowardly attacks.

It's OUR airforce that bombed the terrorist camp dispatching scores or even hundreds of wannabe jihadi scum and their mai-baapi to hell.

It's OUR airforce that when faced with a numerically superior force of 24 jets (8x fizzleya, 4x Bandar, 4x Mirage-III/V, 8x Cheeni Mig-21 clone) not only chased them before they could come in much, but
1. made them miss their intended targets
2. Shot down one technologically superior aircraft (F-16 A/D) while losing one jet of ours, with no other casualties.

It's OUR Navy that spooked the entire slum of Karachi to go sleepless on Feb 27-28.

It's OUR army that's busy sticking bamboo all over Napaki Musharraf on the LoC and hence the dhun of mujra that you hear from the other side (watch as well).

Oh and not to mention, in the past week Shitistan dekhonomy has gone further down the drain.

Jaymax61

Man the 5th column in india did such a great job for pakistanis. So many editorials are just pushed with peace and dialogue agenda.
We should just have declared an emergency put this people behind bars
You do not live in Nazi Germany. India is great because everyone has a right to do and say as they please. Do not become another Pakistan. One is bad enough

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Country flag
Man the 5th column in india did such a great job for pakistanis. So many editorials are just pushed with peace and dialogue agenda.
Dystopia in India would have helped Pakis. We kept both our press and civilian airspace open. That only adds to our credibility.

The audience of our conflict isn't necessarily the common public but international community that has its own eyes and ears in South Asia (spy agency presence and military satellites).

The NATO, Russia, and China know we've established a tactical and strategic edge in this conflict, and establishing air-superiority is entirely our option.

So whatever bargaining the international community does in favor of de-escalation, India holds all the bargaining chips. We can tell them "give us Masood."

So far I've seen no real sign of de-escalation

Jaymax61

Dystopia in India would have helped Pakis. We kept both our press and civilian airspace open. That only adds to our credibility.

The audience of our conflict isn't necessarily the common public but international community that has its own eyes and ears in South Asia (spy agency presence and military satellites).

The NATO, Russia, and China know we've established a tactical and strategic edge in this conflict, and establishing air-superiority is entirely our option.

So whatever bargaining the international community does in favor of de-escalation, India holds all the bargaining chips. We can tell them "give us Masood."

So far I've seen no real sign of de-escalation
Correct - India has never hinted anything about de-escalation. My take is India will keep turning the screws on Pakistan till it REALLY starts to hurt. You know who is in charge. He takes it all. Have you ever seen him let the other side walk away with anything?

akk

Country flag
*facepalm*

few hours no action and people get so depressed. Seriously folks. Calm down. Even Pakistanis don't give me the sort of headache Indians give me.
Perhaps. But some of us have spent our lives waiting for this day to arrive.

Jaymax61

Perhaps. But some of us have spent our lives waiting for this day to arrive.
Understand the sentiment dude, but understand that even when you are screwing, you need to take your tool out before you can thrust it back in. Have patience. The army has a long wish list of things they want to do. They wont just stop the party right now

asingh10_

Country flag

The Pakistan within poses far bigger threat. Some people will develop cold feet and blame BJP for causing these fissures, they'll say lets go back to voting Congress but Congress always swept the dirt under the rug. If there's one thing Modis reign has done it is causing the anti national/hindu elements to reveal their true nature. This can only be a good thing as it allows us to gauge the situation as it is instead of living in wonder land.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
During Kargil you guys disowned your own soldiers. In Kargil your soldiers were fighting for a cuntry who did not accept their dead bodies.
You fought without fear of escalation. Becoz vajpayees diplomacy was seen as weakness by gan*du musharraff. You had to beg to Clinton, on 4 July to stop India from sodomizing you!
Don't give Kargil example here
Porks have the right to troll us about Kargil...
The moment they rejected the dead bodies, we should have thrown them in a gorge with full media coverage. (BTW what did happen to those bodies?)

And then claiming the pilot to be shahzad ud din. I repeat there is no such pilot in PAF by that name.
It should be SUPER easy to prove what you claim!

Our Mig-21 fell across border, not yours... Show us the gun camera footages from your f-16. Problem solved!!!
Show that us this guy alive & well, you guys like making videos.

(Show us the 25 territorist leaders we named are alive & well.. because clearly you know more than Masood Azhar's brother!
I think the twat Masood Azhar is already dead in the air-strike & not in hospital! Prove me wrong, that'll not be difficult at all!)

Last edited:

Jaymax61

The Pakistan within poses far bigger threat. Some people will develop cold feet and blame BJP for causing these fissures, they'll say lets go back to voting Congress but Congress always swept the dirt under the rug. If there's one thing Modis reign has done it is causing the anti national/hindu elements to reveal their true nature. This can only be a good thing as it allows us to gauge the situation as it is instead of living in wonder land.
Voting for Congress does not make anyone a Pakistani. This kind of divisive thinking hurts the Nation.

asingh10_

Country flag
Voting for Congress does not make anyone a Pakistani. This kind of divisive thinking hurts the Nation.

Where did I say that ? I only said that Congress tries to sweep things under the rug in the name of tolerance instead of addressing things head on. If Kashmiri students are shouting pro pakistan slogans, then it is something we should deal with not shrug away.

Congress is also the reason why we had mig 21's in forward positions and 20 days of ammunition. Anyone vouching for Congress ( under present leadership) should do serious introspection.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...-last-20-days-of-war/articleshow/40862131.cms

Jaymax61

Where did I say that ? I only said that Congress tries to sweep things under the rug in the name of tolerance instead of addressing things head on. If Kashmiri students are shouting pro pakistan slogans, then it is something we should deal with not shrug away.

Congress is also the reason why we had mig 21's in forward positions and 20 days of ammunition. Anyone vouching for Congress ( under present leadership) should do serious introspection.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...-last-20-days-of-war/articleshow/40862131.cms
Deal ? How ? By beating them, threatening them? Or by putting a sedition case. Love for the country will come from within not by force. The Germans tried it, the Russians tried it, Pakis tried it in Bangladesh.. never works

Fall back a few years, Kashmiri boys were bored with terrorists. They wanted Movie theaters in Kashmir, they wanted Jobs. Harsh measures hardens both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles