India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
lol your DG ISPR first claimed to have 2 pilots in custody and then went back to 1. what kind of jokers run press briefings in porkiland?
The sort which gets their dicks into a frenzy and starts bragging before ascertaining the facts with their own airforce.

lYou returned him because Papa Pompeo threatened to hit bajwa on his bum if he didn't do what his masters told him to.
Papa Pompeo was trying to save Karachi from the IN. Go ask IK and what he said in the assembly.

akk

Country flag
Show me the debris. You are telling me there is not a single picture on social media of an F-16 being shot down?. And then claiming the pilot to be shahzad ud din. I repeat there is no such pilot in PAF by that name.

We returned him because you were humiliated enough.
OK.... Everything else is subjective. Just give a credible explanation about the change of stance in the number of pilots.

Brood Father

Country flag
Those band masters are sniping your army people as we speak. Your army can do nothing but watch . If you need sniping skills we can teach you
Teach is what how to surrender.. Your army capabilities are out in open.. Don't make me laugh about your army capabilities

Darth Malgus

Country flag
No don't ignore him ..If he questions and have doubts .. Answer him
If he trolls troll him harder
I wrote a huge post, debunking everything he said and why Pak was in a mess. He didn't even bother to read through it. He did not care for Foreign reserves. Most likely wants the PA to turn into gun-toting Taliban types with no tanks, aeroplane or any other equipment. Just folks with AK-47 roaming around in Salwar Kameez.

Brood Father

Country flag
Show me the debris. You are telling me there is not a single picture on social media of an F-16 being shot down?. And then claiming the pilot to be shahzad ud din. I repeat there is no such pilot in PAF by that name.

Debris are inside the POK.. Give us access and we will find it if you guys can't

Joker

Country flag

Arre ga*du, why is that Jaish donkey braying "we were attacked,we were attacked" if the bombings did no damage?
And there is no image of f-16 on social media becoz Pakis are hiding it. One image of drop tanks being loaded onto a truck is of f-16. No fighter in the world will carry droptanks for defensive interception mission. So the drop tank belonged to f-16. It's just that Pakistan with their inbred mentality and subhuman IQ could not recognise it early, just like they could not recognise their own pilot, and DG Ass PR started vomiting "we got two planes, we got two planes." Remember, the villagers who caught WCO Abhi said, Abhi wasraising Bharat Mata ki jai, and was ecstatic. I know why he was ecstatic, he has just shot down an F-16 in a fighter jet designed in 1950s. How shit are paki fizzleya?
How horrible paki common man must be that they attacked a half burned, semi conscious wing commander? Just goes to show how disgusting the goat fuck*RS are.
Pakis are getting their assessment whipped at loc, good that they don't acknowledge it
India gets to kill more uniformed jihadis

Joker

Country flag
Foreign reserves means zilch . You will get a bloody nose again if you attack again. You think Pakistan is afraid of foreign reserves? Lol. During Kargil we were in a much worse situation that this but still fought for 6 months. In 2002 you didnt have the guts to attack as usual and backed out. Post Mumbai you chickened out again. This time you came and got a plane shot down and a pow. Like I said lets see you take Kulbhushan back from us. We aint giving him back because we dont want to. An anti pakistan critic like Christine fair is telling you India doesnt have the capability to fight. If you did , you would be doing something now.
During Kargil you guys disowned your own soldiers. In Kargil your soldiers were fighting for a cuntry who did not accept their dead bodies.
You fought without fear of escalation. Becoz vajpayees diplomacy was seen as weakness by gan*du musharraff. You had to beg to Clinton, on 4 July to stop India from sodomizing you!
Don't give Kargil example here

Joker

Country flag
You have been outwitted by IK on diplomatic front . See newyork times , al jazeera bbc etc etc. Modi is looking bad coming out of all this. A country that is 5 times smaller is arm twisting India and humiliating it by attacking military installations , shooting down its plane and taking a pow. And unlike you we have shown hard proof unlike you guys. No wonder International media is questioning your version if things.
When Iam-raand Khan declared.they were sending Abhi back, how come ENTIRE senate supported the motion? No opposition. That means Pakistani democracy is a farce and every single member is controlled by army.
Sending Abhi back was no IK decision but it was paki army's decision to ward off bramhos attack on Karachi. Paki jernails shat in their shalwars with Modi In the hotseat. They were scared that a full on war was to be declared in that pressor by three chiefs.

Jaymax61

Raheel1991 - you expect anyone to believe you ?

Kargil war - you could not decide if the fighters were Terrorists (wont call those shitfucks Mujahids) or Soldiers. You let them rot on those mountains but did not claim their bodies. You got kicked out by force and yet anyone who has the misfortune of listening to you, you claim you won ???

1965 - your gamble to snatch Kashmir failed, you lost a load of your own territory, which in a fit of kindness bordering on insanity after binge drinking, we gave back. You claim you won then too.

After that you expect us to take you seriously ? Try dancing this time and your shithole of a country will be bulldozed into Parking lot

Brood Father

Country flag
When Iam-raand Khan declared.they were sending Abhi back, how come ENTIRE senate supported the motion? No opposition. That means Pakistani democracy is a farce and every single member is controlled by army.
Sending Abhi back was no IK decision but it was paki army's decision to ward off bramhos attack on Karachi. Paki jernails shat in their shalwars with Modi In the hotseat. They were scared that a full on war was to be declared in that pressor by three chiefs.
Imraand:pound: :hail::hail: tussi great ho

akk

Country flag
Raheel1991 - you expect anyone to believe you ?

Kargil war - you could not decide if the fighters were Terrorists (wont call those shitfucks Mujahids) or Soldiers. You let them rot on those mountains but did not claim their bodies. You got kicked out by force and yet anyone who has the misfortune of listening to you, you claim you won ???

1965 - your gamble to snatch Kashmir failed, you lost a load of your own territory, which in a fit of kindness bordering on insanity after binge drinking, we gave back. You claim you won then too.

After that you expect us to take you seriously ? Try dancing this time and your shithole of a country will be bulldozed into Parking lot
For them, victory means successfully internationalisation of kashmir and successfully radicalising a generation by a false narrative. Deaths of soldiers don't matter to them as long as these purposes are served, since the ultimate aim is to radicalise large populations.

Enquirer

If Air Marshall Waseem-ud-din indeed doesn't have a son that died in an F-16 crash, surely he would come out in public and make a statement. He's a military guy (not an ordinary guy); why wouldn't he make a simple effort to quell the rumors when his country has been 'wrongly depicted by the enemy state'??
Obviously there's truth behind the reports!

Jaymax61

For them, victory means successfully internationalisation of kashmir and successfully radicalising a generation by a false narrative. Deaths of soldiers don't matter to them as long as these purposes are served, since the ultimate aim is to radicalise large populations.
Very recently I saw them try to pass the missile whose debris we showed as being of "Tiawanese" origin. These inbred goat leching hill billies dont even have spell check for their lies and then they want us to listen to them. Insane I tell you

Enquirer

Very recently I saw them try to pass the missile whose debris we showed as being of "Tiawanese" origin. These inbred goat leching hill billies dont even have spell check for their lies and then they want us to listen to them. Insane I tell you
Taiwan came out openly and said that the missile doesn't belong to them :)
Another Paki minister claimed that Lockeed was suing India for 'wrongly claiming it down an F16'....Lockheed came out and denied it :)

The problem is Pakis lie not because they don't have access to truth, they lie because that's the only way they can feel good about themselves, that's the way they are brought up (right from primary school they imbibe lies)

Jaymax61

Taiwan came out openly and said that the missile doesn't belong to them :)
Another Paki minister claimed that Lockeed was suing India for 'wrongly claiming it down an F16'....Lockheed came out and denied it :)

The problem is Pakis lie not because they don't have access to truth, they lie because that's the only way they can feel good about themselves, that's the way they are brought up (right from primary school they imbibe lies)
If Indians ask, Lockheed Martin will send a team to India to perform a mujra at Aero India in full drag. Thats how bad they want the Indian $$$. These guys have fantasies of LM suing India. Rest, IAF says they have radar data for the engagement. Thats enough for me and a billion of my pals. Cant recall the last time our forces lied to us - Ok I ll stop here. I might have touched a raw nerve for the closet cousin kissers

Enquirer

If Indians ask, Lockheed Martin will send a team to India to perform a mujra at Aero India in full drag. Thats how bad they want the Indian $$$. These guys have fantasies of LM suing India. Rest, IAF says they have radar data for the engagement. Thats enough for me and a billion of my pals. Cant recall the last time our forces lied to us - Ok I ll stop here. I might have touched a raw nerve for the closet cousin kissers
Exactly!

Spokespersons for Indian MEA or the military are extremely precise and always totally truthful in their communications. The worst they would do is not provide details about something bad that might have happened, but they would never lie.

On the other hand its a daily circus for Paki spokespersons. Truth never matters to them!

Brood Father

Country flag
I pointed out "Tiawan" to Zaid hamid handle and that goatshit blocked me
Porkies are denial hardened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles