India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enquirer

The so-called Kashmiri movement is a communal insurgency in a secular country. This should not be tolerated in a civil world.
Kashmiri separatists are opposed to demographic changes. But demographic changes in India, Pakistan, Europe, US and rest of the world is ok with them - as long as Muslim population is growing.
Kashmir was ceded to India - to all Indians, but the people there just want the land and jobs to themselves. We even agreed to that nonsense, but now they want to join Pakistan / independence - on the basis that there are simply more Muslims in that particular piece of land. Kashmiris enjoy greater priviledge than average Indians.
Their only gripe is having to live in a Hindu majority country. Liberals cry xenophobia in Europe and US but Kashmir is ok with them.
Russia had Grozny flattened and solved Chechnya. China has Xinxiang in control. Only we tolerate this nonsense.
What's worse is they kicked out Hindus (who lived there for 1000s of yrs) from Kashmir.

Even worse is the fact that the Hindu/Sikh Kashmiris that moved from POK to J&K in 47-48 are still stateless.
Essentially they moved few kms westward in a state/country where they lived for 1000s of yrs because of foreign invaders burning/raping them - and their own land disowned them!!!
In 1954, J&K state passed a law that only people living in the Indian side of J&K from 1944 onwards would be considered as state subjects. This was done despite knowing full well that 100s of 1000s of Hindus/Sikhs moved from POK to J&K in 47-48!!!!

Last edited:

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Read my post again. I never distinguished between Kashmiri Hindus or Muslims or Sikhs (some still live there) for that matter. All Kashmiris must be able to live there as normally as you would expect a random mumbaikar to live in Mumbai. That would a dream worth working for.
Well, for ALL Kashmiris to live normally, below needs to happen.

1. All Kahsmiri Hindus and their children must be welcomed back.
2. All their property which is occupied must be returned.
3. Everyone who took part in cleaning must be dealt with.
4. Measures to ensure that Hindus are never again targeted must be built.

But, we all saw the video of the Kashmiri who blew up our jawans 3 weeks back.
DID YOU WATCH IT?

It is pretty self explanatory in it;s hatred.

Your dream is utopian, look at any muslim majority areas of the world that has succumbed to the Jihadis. It never goes back to normal.
Well, it does, only when all Jihadis are exterminated along with the idealogy.

You can't rationalize with a person who believes more in AFTER LIFE than the one he is currently living.

Jaymax61

Yes I did see Pulwama -- its the reason this thread exists. I'd agree with all your points you listed above. While we are at it, lets add another one - Life in jail for anyone who incites or participates in religious violence of any kind.

You might find it difficult to believe but we are on the same side. I have lived and dealt with Muslims in a wide variety of settings - in full blown muslim countries, in the west, hell I spent time with them in China pretty amused at their love for Pork eating wine guzzling Chinese. I have seen and understood their attitudes long ago. Whats scary is I see signs of same attitudes in India - that is what worries me. I say it again

India is awesome because its a melting pot of religions and ideas. Dont lose that. You cannot have 100% positive populations anywhere. Doesnt mean you give up on the idea of your country.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
There is no pilot in PAF by the name of shahzad ud din.

We have already taken revenge. Not only did we went inside within 24 hours unlike IAF which didnt do anything for 12 days but out of pity we didnt target the Brigade HQ . We went there to sent a message. Along with that we have a mig debris along with pow to show for. What do you have to show for? Nothing. Thay is why India is scrambling all over the internet to find an iota of proof. A missile fired by F-16 is seen as proof LoL?. How does that proof F-16 was shot down? This is embarassing.
That's called masterbation, you dropped bombs beside fences which also were afraid like you and did not blast. :creepy:

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Unless you are living in Kashmir you dont have any higher stake than I do. I still retain my OCI card and the Govt feels that makes an Indian too. My understanding - without indulging in bragging is pretty decent thank you. Also I can listen to diverging views without letting my emotions get better of me. Some thing you could use as well.
Yes we all do. Pakistan support is the reason there was a bomb blast 3 km from my house on a road I frequently travel. It could have been me.

All Indians have a stake in this.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Well, for ALL Kashmiris to live normally, below needs to happen.

1. All Kahsmiri Hindus and their children must be welcomed back.
2. All their property which is occupied must be returned.
3. Everyone who took part in cleaning must be dealt with.
4. Measures to ensure that Hindus are never again targeted must be built...

...Your dream is utopian, look at any muslim majority areas of the world that has succumbed to the Jihadis. It never goes back to normal.
Well, it does, only when all Jihadis are exterminated along with the idealogy.
There's another feasible option IMO...
Split the state of Jammu & Kashmir into:
  1. Kashmir (can hold on to their Article 370 & 35A)
  2. Jammu
  3. Kargil & Ladakh
backup.jpg

Kashmir_ling_ethnics.jpg

281-0.jpg

A plebiscite on that decision would be a good idea!
Gujjars, Paharis, Dogris, Ladakhis might actually prefer it. More Hindus can move in Jammu/Poonch/Rajouri of their own ethnicity from Himachal.

The state doesn't have much industries of its own either, opening up would let larger companies to get involved & generate jobs helping the economy of backward areas of Kargil & Ladakh. They can't even buy lands there right now!

Jaymax61

Yes we all do. Pakistan support is the reason there was a bomb blast 3 km from my house on a road I frequently travel. It could have been me.

All Indians have a stake in this.
All Indians - thats the keyword here. That would include the ones not living in India as well. I am all for the rights of Kashmiri Pandits. But will keep on speaking out against attitudes that are reducing Indians to the level of Pakistanis.

Abusing anyone who doesnt agree with one's views, calling them anti national, demanding sedition against them - is Zaid Hamid's territory. Lets leave it to him. Indians have and should keep on sticking together. Do you think I am wrong in this?

Jaymax61

Can anyone correctly translate this BJP Minister's Bengali talk? Apparently the strike was deliberately made to miss the target to avoid 'human casualties'

https://www.deccanherald.com/national/no-casualties-airstrike-pak-721185.html

He is trying to control the damage from the 300 killed claim. Dont know where that figure came out. Thats what undermined an otherwise brilliant move. If we had not made this absurd 300 killed claim, Pakistan would have nothing to counter us on.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Cfv........,...............heavy .................

Willy3

Country flag
View attachment 32926

No debris , no photo the IAF is truly getting exposed now.
International media????
Why not directly approach LM ,ask them to take action against India's 'false' claim which gonna cost the company huge reputation???? Oh...wait !!!! They tried to persuade LM to do that with fake rumors but daddy knows best :bounce:

sthf

Country flag
He is trying to control the damage from the 300 killed claim. Dont know where that figure came out. Thats what undermined an otherwise brilliant move. If we had not made this absurd 300 killed claim, Pakistan would have nothing to counter us on.
Who the hell is "we"? Did the government of India made that claim?

Jaymax61

Who the hell is "we"? Did the government of India made that claim?
We as in our media, our citizens on SM. Our govt came in the picture when the tri service presser was done. By then the entire world was casting doubt on the 300 claim. Like it or not perceptions matter. If the journos had controlled themselves on that day, our narrative would have been even prettier

Joker

Country flag
View attachment 32926

Okay, thank you. But this Hamza guy is a paki how do we know he's not lying abt connections with PAF. As we know all pakis are liers?
OnOa serious note, are they gonna line up *all* f-16 for display? Is that feasible?
Actually USA is mighty pissed at Pakistan for two things
1. Using f-16 to attack India
2. Letting an cold war era plane shoot down f-16. It's like Volkswagen beetle beating Ferrari in a race! It affects the brand

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Not really! That's just a Paki being a Paki, when you are not suicide-bombing people, you are lying.

Shahzad-ud-din (or whatever his name is) ka chehra dikha do fir!

... and Masood Azhar. :biggrin2:

Can anyone correctly translate this BJP Minister's Bengali talk? Apparently the strike was deliberately made to miss the target to avoid 'human casualties'

https://www.deccanherald.com/national/no-casualties-airstrike-pak-721185.html

He claims that maybe we dropped bombs to show capability (just like Pakis claimed they did)... nothing serious. Just theories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles