India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaymax61

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/rest-of-world/2019/03/02/falcon-vs-bison-verifying-a-mig-21-wreck/
So why are you chickening out now? Whats stopping you to come over? An anti Pakistan critic like christine fair is taunting you about having no capability.
India's capability is too much for a miserable under developed brain like yours to comprehend. Do you want to see the capability? Ask your troops in Sialkot, what happened when they brought in the heavy artillery. Do that after a few stiff drinks though - speaking truth in Pakistan needs a helping of alcohol.

India has not even started. Your coke snorting philandering PM is begging India to take his phone calls. He is getting a response one reserves for phone marketeers. Reality is India is just getting started and already Pakistan is sweating its weight off.

Joker

Country flag
Yeap we did that in 1965 when we wiped all your airforce and then to counter your claims showed our aircrafts to the rest of the world.
Wasn't 65 war the greatest of all wars fought by PAF? I mean the greatest achievement was saving Lahore from becoming a pincode in India.
This is classic example of drunk monkey waving a gun. Doesn't know how he got there but threatens to shoot anyone and everyone

Enquirer

View attachment 32926

No debris , no photo the IAF is truly getting exposed now.
You're not showing it! US is demanding it!
And you'll be caught :)
The false machismo and BS is only for Paki consumption - who're bred to love the lies

It's always some twitter yahoo claiming to be close to the military spewing out BS info & all Pakis go gaga!!

Proof is Air Marshal Waseem-Ud-Din. Have the guts to bring him on camera!!!

Very soon US will do an accounting of the aircraft and the missiles......everything will be out in open!! :)

sorcerer

Country flag
He is trying to control the damage from the 300 killed claim. Dont know where that figure came out. Thats what undermined an otherwise brilliant move. If we had not made this absurd 300 killed claim, Pakistan would have nothing to counter us on.
Wait for official statements.. In another few hours.

Jaymax61

Yeap we did that in 1965 when we wiped all your airforce and then to counter your claims showed our aircrafts to the rest of the world.
I am crying with laughter so hard my stomach hurts. PAF had to BEG yes BEG friendly muslim countries for emergency transfer of Planes. Read up your history moron instead of leching at your Phupho ki beti.

Joker

Country flag
India's capability is too much for a miserable under developed brain like yours to comprehend. Do you want to see the capability? Ask your troops in Sialkot, what happened when they brought in the heavy artillery. Do that after a few stiff drinks though - speaking truth in Pakistan needs a helping of alcohol.

India has not even started. Your coke snorting philandering PM is begging India to take his phone calls. He is getting a response one reserves for phone marketeers. Reality is India is just getting started and already Pakistan is sweating its weight off.
Apparently the Iam-raand Khan's new wife is a paki deep state asset kept to control IK

IndiaRising

Country flag
You're not showing it! US is demanding it!
And you'll be caught :)
The false machismo and BS is only for Paki consumption - who're bred to love the lies
if PAF wanted to strike down our claims, they could have easily brought forward Air Marshal Waseem ud-din to clarify everything. no need to show the entire fleet.

Jaymax61

Apparently the Iam-raand Khan's new wife is a paki deep state asset kept to control IK
You mean he doesnt get any action if he doesnt cooperate? Damn, all that coke and blue pills going to waste. What a shame.

IndiaRising

Country flag
I am crying so hard my stomach hurts. PAF had to BEG yes BEG friendly muslim countries for emergency transfer of Planes. Read up your history moron instead of leching at your Phupho ki beti.
they still believe MM Alam story is real, whereas it ranks amongst the biggest myths of our time alongside Bigfoot and Jack the Ripper.

Jaymax61

they still believe MM Alam story is real, whereas it ranks amongst the biggest myths of our time alongside Bigfoot and Jack the Ripper.
Have you seen the boards JeM puts up. One of them was photographed and I saw a pic of it. It says and I quote - "Your contribution to the jehad will get you sawab. Every 100 rupees you give us will help us fire a bullet at India and bring you that closer to Jannat"

if someone can believe that pile of pig shit and give money well they can believe anything.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
If he's not being shown to price he's alive that almost certainly means he's dead. Unimportant, will simply be replaced by another Pakistani...
But it shld give instant gratification to those asking for results of the air strike. Plus it does affect the recruitment of new Jihadis when their founder Abba is not alive to guide them to reach hooris.

mayfair

The thing is that the air strikes showed that the jihadi scum will no longer feel reassured that setting their camps deep inside away from the Indian border or the LoC will certainly keep them safe.

Now imagine training for getting 72 hoors and now and then looking up in the sky to see if there's a yamdoot overhead ensuring sheegra-patan.

IndiaRising

Country flag
The thing is that the air strikes showed that the jihadi scum will no longer feel reassured that setting their camps deep inside away from the Indian border or the LoC will certainly keep them safe.

Now imagine training for getting 72 hoors and now and then looking up in the sky to see if there's a yamdoot overhead ensuring sheegra-patan.
people don't realize that these terrorists are like rats. one is killed, another million pop up to take his place. you are trying to clear the infestation but not the cause of this infestation. i repeat, until we do not get their serving or even retired generals via covert or even overt operations, there will be no significant shift in their will to commit terror strikes in India

TejasMK3

Country flag
Guys,

This @Raheel1991 scum is not one single guy, it's a team of people. I can tell very easily by the changing style of writing.

Pakis (probably their ISI cell) realized that there's discussion here at DFI, and then unleashed their bloggers' jihad on the forum!
They have been stalking all forums, and social media, DFI, BRF (that natsec guy even screenshots BRF and posts on his timeline lol).

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
All Indians - thats the keyword here. That would include the ones not living in India as well. I am all for the rights of Kashmiri Pandits. But will keep on speaking out against attitudes that are reducing Indians to the level of Pakistanis.

Abusing anyone who doesnt agree with one's views, calling them anti national, demanding sedition against them - is Zaid Hamid's territory. Lets leave it to him. Indians have and should keep on sticking together. Do you think I am wrong in this?
Just in case...

Just subscribe to ANI news on twitter, you will also receive news which probably is not filtering thru regular MSM.

Jai hind....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles