India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Dude use logic, commonsense and facts!

I just told you that Pakis used firefinding radars to accurately hit Indians, while Indians had no such equipment - and you go onto to say that India was better equipped than Pakis?

The big reason why India was successfully able to pound Pakis (even after taking huge losses) was because officially Pakis claimed it wasn't their military and as such couldn't offer the entrenched 'jihadis' overt support from air etc!!

In shear numbers India always had an advantage but in cutting edge tech, Pakis kept a lead for a long time!!!!

Pakis biggest source of high tech weapons was US and free military-aid-money from US!!!
So you're talking Kargil and just one aspect of radars. I agree with that, I merely stated that you were overstating the point of supposed Porkie tech superiority as a general point.

In some aspects they did enjoy superiority, maybe they still do in some rare cases, but as a full spectrum they are no where close for at least the past couple of decades.

As for their AF during Kargil, they cut and run as they usually do. Case in point recent encounter of 24 jets being chased away by 8 of ours. Again, what did American BVR achieve here? Forget the poor downed F-16.

Actually, Kargil was a big kick up the arse for us and things really began to change with ABV.

Enquirer

So you're talking Kargil and just one aspect of radars. I agree with that, I merely stated that you were overstating the point of supposed Porkie tech superiority as a general point.

In some aspects they did enjoy superiority, maybe they still do in some rare cases, but as a full spectrum they are no where close for at least the past couple of decades.

As for their AF during Kargil, they cut and run as they usually do. Case in point recent encounter of 24 jets being chased away by 8 of ours. Again, what did American BVR achieve here? Forget the poor downed F-16.

Actually, Kargil was a big kick up the arse for us and things really began to change with ABV.
You're making an unnecessary argument just for the sake of argument.
I had made my point amply clear that more recently India has been stealing a edge on military tech.....but for a long time Pakis had an edge!!

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You're making an unnecessary argument just for the sake of argument.
I had made my point amply clear that more recently India has been stealing a edge on military tech.....but for a long time Pakis had an edge!!
You just want to stick to your point despite repeated clarifications from my side.

Lets end this, other can decide for themselves on the exchange.

SanjeevM

Country flag
Heard a similar quote from villager on the loc on TV last month after feb 26th, he was saying paki army can fire mortars where ever they want but leave his house alone.

WE know what that WHERE EVER is!!!!
That's why we should not hesitate to bomb the house where terrorists hide or burn them with flame throwers. Locals should realize the cost of sheltering terrorists. In future they will think 100 times before sheltering terrorists. We need to show a strong posture as a deterrent. We already sent a strong message to Hurriat today against attending Pakistan day as a policy change. Similar strong message should also be sent to the people of 4 problem districts. If they shelter terrorists, their houses are not safe. If despite appeal by locals on loudspeakers to release hostages, terrorists do not release hostages, show your helplessness and go ahead and burn the houses to flush terrorists out and kill them. Make it like you made genuine effort to appeal terrorists to release hostages.

SanjeevM

Country flag
Yep. Classic example - Madhuri Gupta!!!
I wish our intelligence agencies could get video recordings of such presstitutes in compromising posture with Pakistani spies, they can be shamed everywhere besides filing charges under various provisions of law.

Last edited:

Kazah

I wish our intelligence agencies could get video recordings of such presstitutes having sex with Pakistani spies, they can be shamed everywhere besides filing charges under various provisions of law.
Are you drunk ? Wht kind of post is this..sex with spies (wtf)

They are journalists, they just wanted to go in to make the present govt look bad on this move

Defenceanalyst91

I wish our intelligence agencies could get video recordings of such presstitutes having sex with Pakistani spies, they can be shamed everywhere besides filing charges under various provisions of law.
What kind of bullshit you r posting here. If you r suffering from low self esteem, see a good psychologist.

Defenceanalyst91

These presstitutes are definitely for Pakistani dicks that gives them extra thrill. They will not hesitate selling their nation to Pakistani spies.
So Modi also wished paki pm to get extra thril from paki dick?:facepalm:
Seems like you r a cuck

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
You reap what you sow.

These people deserve no sympathy.

Pakistani Punjabi Jihadi are here for girls as well ,it was one of the reason Tariq Pandit ,a high ranking Hizbul Mujhadeen commander surrendered in front of army as there were reports that Paki had molested his sister and wanted to marry her ,but tariq's kashmiri comrades let it slide ,well that man got mad and churned out info which eventually led to the Paki killing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles