India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Oh I have a hunch.... Once this dies down, PAF is going to come up with a statement saying Wing Co Shahz-Ud-Din died in a F 16 crash during routine training exercise.
I wonder with all this ruckus going on about the F 16 and Shahz-Ud-Din from our side why aren't the Pakis asking their government to produce him in front of the World media and give a statement regarding the dogfight... I am sure even the Americans can be called in to question the Pakis and if the Pakis fail to produce him for this then we know who got scr@wed!!
Exactly! We must pressurise them to #ShowUsWCShahzad NOW.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
Even better, there career bureaucrat was caught with pants down when Lockheed Martin rejected his delusions about them suing India.:bounce::bounce:
What was that tweet. By the time I reached there, it was deleted.

dude00720

Country flag
The forum needs to learn some strategy. It was well known that Mughals found Sisodia Rajputs a tough nut to crack. They tried their best to defeat them in Open war. It did not materialise. Finally a siege was done over chittorgarh. This implied blocking all routes from the fort. Food and water supplies were blocked. Rana Pratap finally had to go into battle in Haldi Ghati. The above might be somewhat correct. But, what we can learn is, Siege warfare is a Strategic form of warfare. We need to cut the arms of the 8 handed octopus Pakistan is. We have given them a hit this time. Mark my words. pakistani establishment knows it.

Next, we will cut down their exports.
We will block their water[Staying within the Indus treaty].
Then , we need a plan for their Nukes[150 of them].
With Rafale and S-400 coming in, even the kind of raid they tried will be F-16s is irrelevant now.
Then we need to reinforce our tajik airbase[assuming Taliban is in command in AFG sometime later]. Hitting AFG from Tajik border is a piece of cake.
Then we need to focus on their demographic differences.

I would trend a line #ZaidHamidRohingyaHai . See, how pakis react to that.

Their weakness is RACISM. Exploit it.

We are in siege mode. Let us be strategic. We will have losses.

I will start a fund from my friends in bangalore which will ensure 1 cr for every shaheed . Independent of Rank. We need to remove fear. Now, Gita is more relevant.

कर्मण्येवाधिकारस्ते मा फलेषु कदाचन।
मा कर्मफलहेतुर्भूर्मा ते सङ्गोऽस्त्वकर्मणि॥

Punya Pratap

Country flag
It's already in process. State department has questioned Pukistan based on official statement made by IAF.
Perfect.... Ask them PAF people to have their Wing Co face the World media and give a first hand eye witness account of the dogfight with Mig 21 and if not then PKMB

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Calm down bro. I'm a dyed in the wool patriot who lives a stones throw from viman nagar in pune. location bejun? I'm no expert so just want to be sure of what's happening, I'm well aware of their penchant to lie and obfuscate to make themselves look Good.
Hahahaha liar caught with his pants down! Pune lol hahahah

Roshan

Country flag
Did you visited porki forum?
Don’t go there and read their lies.
They don’t post videos related to Baluchistan liberation army and pashtun tauhfiz movement. Do you know why? Because it’s a porki ISI propaganda website.
Don’t you for a second doubt your armed forces. They have never lied to us and never will OTOH these porkis didn’t even accepted their dead soldiers in 1999 and publishing fake victory stories after surrendering to India in 1971.
Nah bro just ise twitter which as you know can put you in fog if you even follow the wrong kind of indians read majority of the libtard peace niks who get wet hearing that pashtun niazi speak.

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
Most recent BVRAAMs fly at Mach 3-5. I doubt that can be dodged after it has reached full speed...

Maybe that why WC Varthaman used R73 instead of R77... due to ROE
How does speed translate into assured kill probability? In fact its the opposite. High speed makes the missile more likely to miss. Read the first link I posted. BVRAAMs including the AIM 120 do not have stellar records. AIM-120 has a P(k)=0.5 for targets not employing sophisticated jamming (under operational conditions, although I agree that the data points are not that many).

Novice

Do you want proof ?:smile: you're more sure than I am where im from, you can put it to better use than posting here no?
If there was a need, admin knows to put a trace on your IP. I guess, its not that important. Have fun.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Nah bro just ise twitter which as you know can put you in fog if you even follow the wrong kind of indians read majority of the libtard peace niks who get wet hearing that pashtun niazi speak.
Yeah, fifth column is strong in India. Avoid the liberal media. They are responsible for the confusion in Indian masses.

tomato

People warmly welcoming #BalochistanLiberationFront Commander Bilal #Baloch in the area. People chanting "Long Live Bilal", "No to Pakistani terrorism"

There has been an absolute progress on account of nurturing Baloch revolt movement. Thanks to the Doval policy of pumping serious resources to these people. Lot of funds, weapons from third party, intel support and travelling assistance through Indian documents have been given to them extensively in the Modi regeime. No wonder they are bleeding & kicking porki armed forces high......and their moral is so high of all-time

Novice

How does speed translate into assured kill probability? In fact its the opposite. High speed makes the missile more likely to miss. Read the first link I posted. BVRAAMs including the AIM 120 do not have stellar records. AIM-120 has a P(k)=0.5 for targets not employing sophisticated jamming (under operational conditions, although I agree that the data points are not that many).
ROE is what 30KM or more of incursion and for debris to sure shot be on your side of fence? I bet IAF knows every detail from horse's mouth by now

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
So zaid hamid tweeted that the Indian media is caught in its web of lies and that one of the birds shot down is not an mig but a sukhoi. Apologies if I'm breaking any rules because I'm new to these forums but has there been any noise to this effect? We haven't reported any missing sukhoi jets nor missing pilots afaik for him to claim it is a face saving move .
If it was sukhoi PAF authorities would have already mentioned it. F16 shooting down IAF's frontline fighter is no less than bravado and moral booster for Pakistan. Zaid Hamid is a high class bafoon. Don't take him seriously.
If it was Sukhoi then pakistan should have 2 pilots in custody. They got only one. SO don't fall for that idiots gimmicks

Brood Father

Country flag
So zaid hamid tweeted that the Indian media is caught in its web of lies and that one of the birds shot down is not an mig but a sukhoi. Apologies if I'm breaking any rules because I'm new to these forums but has there been any noise to this effect? We haven't reported any missing sukhoi jets nor missing pilots afaik for him to claim it is a face saving move .
Just reply to him to suck my d#*#*. .He is only an entertainer. .Shouldn't be taken seriously

maomao

Country flag
New In:
Various paki army and isi officials killed in Balakot #Surgical Strike 2.0. Jihadi Colonel Saleem is among them! Colonel Zarar Zakri in critical condition. Jaish e muhammad key peronnel such as Usmani killed.

Last edited:

Novice

New In:
Various paki army and isi officials killed in Balakot. Jihadi Colonel Saleem is among them! Colonel Zarar Zakri in critical condition. Jais e muhammad key peronnel such as Usmani killed.
Yeah but they are scaling down to 20-30 bodies? I don't like it. Good they name Saleem.

maomao

Country flag
Do you want proof ?:smile: you're more sure than I am where im from, you can put it to better use than posting here no?
Chal jhootha! :biggrin2:

Take 30 letters and shove it up Lal topi's bhos#$da!

Roshan

Country flag
Porkis don't understand the concept of cognitive dissonance at all. Has been the case since decades and yet their arrogance and delusion despite it is quite amusing. They have claimed no damages and casualties yet have bee violating ceasefire intermittently for the last 48 hours even after their pm released an address that was supposed to be a tearjerker and aspiring to win some goodwill their way clamoring for peace against big, bad india who won't give proof and don't want peace just because there is an election coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles