India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

SanjeevM

Country flag
As US tries to exit Afghanistan, I believe we'll get more chances to let loose our SOFs, air-strike pakistan and subsequently get international support for the same.

I believe Surgical Strikes 2 set up a great precedent and is a test run to make it a regular habit of attacking pakistani based "terrorist hide outs" significantly denting their hybrid warfare capabilities.

The more we keep hitting them, the better we'll get at it.

US Could Withdraw Troops From Afghanistan Within Five Years: Report
In the past US had asked Modi Government to step up and take responsible position in the region as US has plans to leave the region and the vacuum should be filled by India. Now this was an opportunity to take a position and attacking Pakistan to tell them that India is the boss in the region. US & allies are also standing with India because everyone is fed up of fraud committed by Pakistan in war against terrorism. Pakistan got $$, hardware, jets, oil on one hand while leaking the information and planning terrorist strikes against Afghanistan & US on the other. So everyone now wants to break Pakistan.

Just watch, Pakistan will come to its knees.
#PKAKB

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
there was a point wise write up of aerial engagement by WC abhi about 10-20 pages back, can some one post it again....
thanks...

here2where

Any news update on our returned pilot? Strange media isn't chasing him for sound bytes or IAF not giving a presser. Why waste an opportunity to parade a black-eyed PoW showing pakis in bad light.

AnantS

Country flag
guys when you post linked images, please a) avoid posting by tapatalak b) avoid posting when using proxy.

Images most of the time dont appear and those links often have one of the above reason

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
My best guess. Torpedoes for submarines. Something I remember sounded like black shark. The order was cancelled due to upa corruption and we were running kalvari without them. Opportune time to make an emergency purchase.
Black Shark was Italian, right?

there was a point wise write up of aerial engagement by WC abhi about 10-20 pages back, can some one post it again....
thanks...
That was not an official one, right? It was from some private source.

Eye catching...................................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles