India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndiaRising

Country flag
There is high chance pulwama like attack will happen before election. question is what will be the response, similar or stronger than balakot. I am sure, Military had already planned all the options. Lets see when will this happen.

Other options is to do another SurgicalStrike 3 now and showcase that the cost of pulwama2 will be very high and let the extreme fear prevent pulwama 2 before election at least. in longer term i highly doubt pulwama like attach will be stopped
Even then, we have our plans ready. It doesn’t matter whether PM gives orders or president. The armed forces have found a new voice after a very long time where they can make independent decisions if need be, which will be accepted by the country as a whole. This new wave of patriotism should be credited to Modi.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Already now pulwama type attacks will Become costly for Pakistan simply because of the threat of balakot type strikes but also the heightened level of alert they will have to keep their whole country in while shutting off airspace for indefinite period of time. Already, indian govt has raised cost of terror.

Also for future Indian govts, balakot will be the type of response Indian public will want. Nothing else.

A paradigm shift in fighting terror
Not yet... pakis will test the full spectrum of jihadi attacks within next 6 months to test our resolve..

amit204

Country flag
Even then, we have our plans ready. It doesn’t matter whether PM gives orders or president. The armed forces have found a new voice after a very long time where they can make independent decisions if need be, which will be accepted by the country as a whole. This new wave of patriotism should be credited to Modi.
Bigger picture of current situation is here. if we forget the pulwama for now.

1. Slowdown peace talk, minimize US troop withdrawal. This helps India hegemony in Afgan.
2. Slowdown/Halt/Stop CPEC investment by destabilizing the region. This raise question on chinese investment into CPEC.
3. Right time, since Pakistan is at weakest point of time. Keep is weak for another decade and get benefits on indian export as Pak is big competitor in case they get better economy.
4. Showcase India military might to align weaker south east asia counties behind India as alternate options compared to China.
5. Validate cold start doctrine and all new weapons and tech acquired in last decade.

I think Army is most interested into bigger picture. Pulwama and election are just the mask to keep International community away.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
India should keep on shelling Pakis - 50 Pakis a Day.

Everyday there should be news in Pakistan of few Soldiers dead.

This will incentivize for local production of ammo on urgent basis.

It's time to lay the foundation of Indian MIC (which will go against China and USA some day) on the body of bhooka nanga Pakistan.

amit204

Country flag
Yes, it would solve a lot of the questions many people have.
releasing video is not a good idea. Keeping secret let the Pak Army allow to take another big blow from India as they can always go into denial factor. But if we release video, then face saving become big issue for Pak Army and they are willing to die for face saving that means escalation.

IndiaRising

Country flag
Not yet... pakis will test the full spectrum of jihadi attacks within next 6 months to test our resolve..
See what they have figured out is the only challenge to them can come from modi coming back with a majority or a near majority. Pulwama was timed to make sure that doesn’t happen, but modi turned out to be even more smarter than them. He made IAF crossed the LoC after 50 years, which is a big event in itself. I think slowly they have to come to terms with modi. Also with s-400 and rafales coming in modis next term, the odds are more in our favours. I just hope he places that order for 114 more rafales ASAP. Maa chud jayegi pakistani ki

amit204

Country flag
India should keep on shelling Pakis - 50 Pakis a Day.

Everyday there should be news in Pakistan of few Soldiers dead.
Shelling is a mask and diversion to keep the attention of media on it. Something bigger is cooking in the backyard. We need to wait for about a week. Look Pak is not a kid, if they are keeping entire airspace closed for a week. they must have hard intelligence about India big plan ( From, ground and satellite Intel).

So for sure, as long Pak airspace is closed i would vote for another big blow is coming from Indian side.

IndiaRising

Country flag
Bigger picture of current situation is here. if we forget the pulwama for now.

1. Slowdown peace talk, minimize US troop withdrawal. This helps India hegemony in Afgan.
2. Slowdown/Halt/Stop CPEC investment by destabilizing the region. This raise question on chinese investment into CPEC.
3. Right time, since Pakistan is at weakest point of time. Keep is weak for another decade and get benefits on indian export as Pak is big competitor in case they get better economy.
4. Showcase India military might to align weaker south east asia counties behind India as alternate options compared to China.
5. Validate cold start doctrine and all new weapons and tech acquired in last decade.

I think Army is most interested into bigger picture. Pulwama and election are just the mask to keep International community away.
Answer to 1,2, and 3 is strengthening PTM movement. I don’t have any hope from balochis but manzoor needs to be backed as much as possible. There is genuine discontent against the Pakistani army there.

For number 4 and 5, it requires a massive make in India project where atleast 70-80 percent of heavy military hardware is indigenous. That’s a far fetched dream but I really hope that modi focuses on this. It is critical to national security and has been ignored for too long

SanjeevM

Country flag
I was watching AajTak a few minutes earlier. It pained me to see even the anchor was furious and asking for proof of terrorist kills in Balakot to Sambit Patra. I didn't expect Rohit Sardana to join the gang of rajdeep/barkha. Immediately switched the channel back to Republic TV.

IndiaRising

Country flag
releasing video is not a good idea. Keeping secret let the Pak Army allow to take another big blow from India as they can always go into denial factor. But if we release video, then face saving become big issue for Pak Army and they are willing to die for face saving that means escalation.
Pakis cannot afford escalation. That’s the whole reason they gave WC abhinandan back. I think it has to be made clear to world where we struck. Not everything has to be revealed, but main critical hits should be showcased. However, Indian armed forces are very secretive and I don’t expect it to happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles