India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

amit204

Country flag
Answer to 1,2, and 3 is strengthening PTM movement. I don’t have any hope from balochis but manzoor needs to be backed as much as possible. There is genuine discontent against the Pakistani army there.

For number 4 and 5, it requires a massive make in India project where atleast 70-80 percent of heavy military hardware is indigenous. That’s a far fetched dream but I really hope that modi focuses on this. It is critical to national security and has been ignored for too long
Agree, but one step at a time. So keeping the border hot and keep doing few surgicalstrikes, time to time will help India in all of the above points.

Also Pakistan has no money at all, so they will keep asking for peace and avoid escalation at all time. I think this is best time for India.

amit204

Country flag
Pakis cannot afford escalation. That’s the whole reason they gave WC abhinandan back. I think it has to be made clear to world where we struck. Not everything has to be revealed, but main critical hits should be showcased. However, Indian armed forces are very secretive and I don’t expect it to happen
I agree, it will be small tit/tat rounds but those can hurt the India images as well and Pakistan might get benefits/Media from those tit/tat rounds like from first round they got benefits of peace maker using Abhi. So video proof release might invite another tit/tat round which i believe will happen anyway if India will do strike3 in upcoming days. I think only Army had the entire plan and prediction theory for entire picture.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Pakis cannot afford escalation. That’s the whole reason they gave WC abhinandan back. I think it has to be made clear to world where we struck. Not everything has to be revealed, but main critical hits should be showcased. However, Indian armed forces are very secretive and I don’t expect it to happen
Pakis know there will be an escalation weather they give WC back or not. The only reason they gave the WC back is so that hopefully they will receive better concessions and treatment from India and the world powers when the entire debacle is over.

IndiaRising

Country flag
I agree, it will be small tit/tat rounds but those can hurt the India images as well and Pakistan might get benefits/Media from those tit/tat rounds like from first round they got benefits of peace maker using Abhi. So video proof release might invite another tit/tat round which i believe will happen anyway if India will do strike3 in upcoming days. I think only Army had the entire plan and prediction theory for entire picture.
It would be safe to do another atlantique incident then.

IndiaRising

Country flag
Pakis know there will be an escalation weather they give WC back or not. The only reason they gave the WC back is so that hopefully they will receive better concessions and treatment from India and the world powers when the entire debacle is over.
These next 2 months are critical from india’s Perspective. They will try to hit when India is witnessing a change of govt. India has to be aggressive as of now and make the most of
It

amit204

Country flag
These next 2 months are critical from india’s Perspective. They will try to hit when India is witnessing a change of govt. India has to be aggressive as of now and make the most of
It
100% agree, timing cant be be better than this. I believe Army/IAF/Navy knows this better. I cant predict whats going on, but the biggest hint is that Pak airspace is closed means 100% India is preparing a very big blow in upcoming days.

Pak is also trying to phone any helper Russia/China/US but none of them are showing any empathy this time. So For India this is another good time to test the World geo political alignment and future friendship paradigm.

amit204

Country flag
I don’t believe everything babaji tweets... sometimes it’s hit& miss
I would expect lack of preparation from IAF side as well. If they were fully prepared they must have shoot all 3 F-16. But they didnt, but this is a learning for them and in future they will be better prepared. I think Last tit/tat round Pakistan win giving the below facts.

1. They make huge media and depict Pak image as peacemake using Abhi
2. They make huge PR in local domestic audience by doing PAF retaliation

For pakistan this is good enough to declare a win.
1. Indian did balakot but Since India is 4x super than Pak, so world gave less points to India, just because for India balakot is a easy game
2. World gave 5 points to Pak, since Pak is very very small country and doing a LOC relaliation to India is very big deal for world media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles