India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndiaRising

Country flag
Neelam valley is a valley. There mustn't be valleys at border, Pakis will spray machine-gun fire from higher ground.

No..we need the highest hilltops, so that every Indian post overlooking it's Paki counterpart is at advantageous position.
First bombard with Air Force raids and heavy arty, then let infantry do its job. Easier said than done though

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Last edited:

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
Only Democratic leader in US to call Pakistani terrorist havens from the start ,Tulsi is in the presidential race ,I hope that she could be Democratic president

tomato

Our news channels are now back to same business... sas bahu .. tu tu mai mai politics..cricket and same backchodi news. Just thinking is that all over?? and we are back to normal with unannounced de escalation. Or something big is yet to come... I want fukin warrr nothing less than this

Sikhbrah

Country flag
Our news channels are now back to same business... sas bahu .. tu tu mai mai politics..cricket and same backchodi news. Just thinking is that all over?? and we are back to normal with unannounced de escalation. Or something big is yet to come... I want fukin warrr nothing less than this
Seems like once they returned the pilot.. everything has died down.

News channels back to normal business, Bollywood highlights..

Unannounced de-escalation.

Hopefully twitter baba ji can give us an update.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag

Sry offtopic.................................

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
I think we are in a long drawn war of attrition with Pakis.

A death by 1000 cuts. We look for one time business and finish. I think this 1000 cuts is more fun. Little little torture everyday will make their life hell.

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
Condition now.................
View attachment 32896

We can still escalate if some high level pakis die.
I think we will wait till this map becomes normal again. Then we will strike. We are waiting for Pakis to let down their guard again.

In these few days we have tested and validated every new piece of kit we have inducted in the last decade

- SPICE 2000
- Derby
- Spyder
- Netra AWAC
- Overal C&C
- ISR
- Artellery
- Logistics movement and supply Chain
  • Shakti ACCS
  • OFB Sharang?
  • BFSR
  • LORROS
  • Arudhra 4D radar
  • Rajendra radar
  • Swathi Mk-II WLR
  • New Vehicles for BM-21 Grads
  • Bi-Modular Charge System?
  • Pinaka Guided?
  • BEL upgraded Bofors L/70 AAA
  • Barrett M95
  • TGT Victrix
  • M777?
  • Dhanush?
  • ATAGS?
  • Himshakti EW system?
  • Samyukta EW system?
Its a shame that this list is not longer.

As people are arguing about the number of terrorists killed in the air strike and Mig-21 shooting down Paki F-16 and Paki nuclear bluff getting caught once more. Our objective of 26 Feb strike is quietly meeting its target.

Pakis have to keep the face of Paki Military intact to stop their population from breaking their country into many pieces. And at the same time, they know their incompetent military and economy are no match for Indian might.

Such is their situation that they are miserably trying to hide the death of their own Pilot and also trying to sell a Compulsion as a Peace gesture, No wonder Pakis had to release Wing Co so early hoping that might slip out of this Catch 22 situation.
I went to the starting of this thread and read a few comments. There were mainly three types:-
  1. Mourning over loss of 40.
  2. Calling for blood of at least 100-200 jihadis.
  3. Saying that nothing will happen and it will be business as usual.
Needless to say, what has actually happened since that day(especially the quiet strangling of separatists and their ilk in the valley) is all beyond what we imagined. Still many Indians, including here at DFI, are arguing over small objectives.

@Indx TechStyle will you still vote Modi out? He has given you much more than just the 72 dead jihadi you asked for.

Last edited:

Roshan

Country flag
So zaid hamid tweeted that the Indian media is caught in its web of lies and that one of the birds shot down is not an mig but a sukhoi. Apologies if I'm breaking any rules because I'm new to these forums but has there been any noise to this effect? We haven't reported any missing sukhoi jets nor missing pilots afaik for him to claim it is a face saving move .

sthf

Country flag
Man this forum is suffering from chronic and severe bipolar disorder.

Yay we are kicking porki ass to kingdom come.

Ohh shit, nothing happened in the last 30 minutes. Fuck you, we may as well surrender.

Jeejus!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles