India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

neel9821

Country flag

IndiaRising

Country flag
How do you know? There was news/tweets of us blowing their ammo dump and also strikes took place in muzzafarabad and one more place apart from balakot ,as I remember.
As far as Iaf statement is considered it's trolling and diplomatic we bombed terrorist camp in "non military strike" wtf does it even mean? did civilians bombed them using bajaj pulsar? That's trolling at its best ,I was laughing when I read it.
I don’t think we hit any paki military targets in the balakot raid. The only paki personnel that may have been killed were those specifically in the compound at the time. Hitting a paki military installation through air strikes would be a significant escalation. That’s why I am asking what is the strategy for the next month?

neel9821

Country flag
I think we all need to salute Modi and Doval. They are playing chess and are probably 10, 15 moves ahead of Pakistan and whilst Pakistan is only planning their next move. I think the situation is being created so that Paki will have no option but to start the war to arrest their domestic situation and they Modi/Doval can finish it and say to the world, we didn’t attack Pakistan, they started it..

The dream of Akhand Bharat will be reality is our life time
:india:

Rahul Singh

Country flag

Fuel for planes is down to 4 days for pakis

No fuel, no gas, no current, Paki govt under huge pressure.
As people are arguing about the number of terrorists killed in the air strike and Mig-21 shooting down Paki F-16 and Paki nuclear bluff getting caught once more. Our objective of 26 Feb strike is quietly meeting its target.

Pakis have to keep the face of Paki Military intact to stop their population from breaking their country into many pieces. And at the same time, they know their incompetent military and economy are no match for Indian might.

Such is their situation that they are miserably trying to hide the death of their own Pilot and also trying to sell a Compulsion as a Peace gesture, No wonder Pakis had to release Wing Co so early hoping that might slip out of this Catch 22 situation.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
As US tries to exit Afghanistan, I believe we'll get more chances to let loose our SOFs, air-strike pakistan and subsequently get international support for the same.

I believe Surgical Strikes 2 set up a great precedent and is a test run to make it a regular habit of attacking pakistani based "terrorist hide outs" significantly denting their hybrid warfare capabilities.

The more we keep hitting them, the better we'll get at it.

US Could Withdraw Troops From Afghanistan Within Five Years: Report
All this suggests to only one thing. We have to gain PoK. Which means we could directly assist Afganistan, US base would also make sense. Would also explain thier backing.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Neelum valley is ripe for the taking
Neelam valley is a valley. There mustn't be valleys at border, Pakis will spray machine-gun fire from higher ground.

No..we need the highest hilltops, so that every Indian post overlooking it's Paki counterpart is at advantageous position.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
any update about LOC guys ? Who blinked ?

IndiaRising

Country flag
again my question stands how do you know we did not hit them??
It's all speculation ,even if we hit their military they will hide it as usual, as far as strategy for next month is considered we all are guessing , i am just not getting my expectations too high coz if it's not done I will feel disheartened .
They do tend to hide their military casualties so we could just keep saying non-military strike and hit their installations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles