India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
So zaid hamid tweeted that the Indian media is caught in its web of lies and that one of the birds shot down is not an mig but a sukhoi. Apologies if I'm breaking any rules because I'm new to these forums but has there been any noise to this effect? We haven't reported any missing sukhoi jets nor missing pilots afaik for him to claim it is a face saving move .
Known fact, pakis and islamic jihadis are liars! World knows pakis surrendered in 1971, however only shameless islamic pakis think they won all wars, however islamic paki army lost all wars 1971, 1965, 1999 and 1947. Don't forget how islamic paki army lost Siachen also !

In short, islamic pakis are cowards and their suurendering islamic army is a liar! Zahid hamid is a just an islamic pet pig!

Yggdrasil

Country flag
So zaid hamid tweeted that the Indian media is caught in its web of lies and that one of the birds shot down is not an mig but a sukhoi. Apologies if I'm breaking any rules because I'm new to these forums but has there been any noise to this effect? We haven't reported any missing sukhoi jets nor missing pilots afaik for him to claim it is a face saving move .
Hey Porki - how're the slums of Karachi today?

India has no history of hiding its casualties. Porki military was claiming victory when your nation literally split in two. Who is lying?

THINK.

singhboy98

Country flag
He is known as Lal Topee for a reason. If you keep taking such people at face value, you may as well believe that Porkis won 1965 and 1971 and 1999.

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
So already we had made some technique against BVRAAM.
Obviously!!! Every real Air Force has a counter to BVRAAMs. The idea is to make it bleed energy before it closes in (since a fighter jet is much more manuverable). However, this also means that the jet that fired the BVRAAM first is able to force the enemy to bleed energy in evasive manuevers. Meanwhile, the jet that fired first is able to close the distance and position himself advantageously for WVR combat.

Read these:-
Russian vs Western BVR tactics::The Russian Philosophy of Beyond Visual Range Air Combat
AI simulation for BVR combat tactics(paper by Bejing University)::Maneuver Strategy in Beyond-Visual-Range Air Combat

singhboy98

Country flag
Obviously!!! Every real Air Force has a counter to BVRAAMs. The idea is to make it bleed energy before it closes in (since a fighter jet is much more manuverable). However, this also means that the jet that fired the BVRAAM first is able to force the enemy to bleed energy in evasive manuevers. Meanwhile, the jet that fired first is able to close the distance and position himself advantageously for WVR combat.

Russian vs Western BVR tactics::The Russian Philosophy of Beyond Visual Range Air Combat
AI simulation for BVR combat tactics(paper by Bejing University)::Maneuver Strategy in Beyond-Visual-Range Air Combat
I somehow believe that the choice of the AA missile used by the F-16 (AIM 120 C5) is also a reason for them missing. It is a long range missile and hence it would not have much maneuverability at such short engagement profiles. Meanwhile, our Bisons used the Vympels which are perfect for such WVR engagements.

Roshan

Country flag

India has no history of hiding its casualties. Porki military was claiming victory when your nation literally split in two. Who is lying?

THINK.
Calm down bro. I'm a dyed in the wool patriot who lives a stones throw from viman nagar in pune. location bejun? I'm no expert so just want to be sure of what's happening, I'm well aware of their penchant to lie and obfuscate to make themselves look Good.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag

Most recent BVRAAMs fly at Mach 3-5. I doubt that can be dodged after it has reached full speed...

Maybe that why WC Varthaman used R73 instead of R77... due to ROE

Punya Pratap

Country flag
Oh I have a hunch.... Once this dies down, PAF is going to come up with a statement saying Wing Co Shahz-Ud-Din died in a F 16 crash during routine training exercise.
I wonder with all this ruckus going on about the F 16 and Shahz-Ud-Din from our side why aren't the Pakis asking their government to produce him in front of the World media and give a statement regarding the dogfight... I am sure even the Americans can be called in to question the Pakis and if the Pakis fail to produce him for this then we know who got scr@wed!!

Novice

Sure.. His highness, Sir Lal Topi "whose middle name in Hindi starts with "T and end in I :bs:" and mostly has yellow appearance" flew on the back of his pegasus and shot the SU with his trident. Can't believe you seriously quoted him.

singhboy98

Country flag

THINK.
What's with the friendly fire man?? This is his first post here. With the type of psy ops these Pakistanis carry out, most people who are not fully armed with facts will fall for it. Please reply with facts. Don't go all guns blazing in the first go. The very purpose of a military forum is to discuss facts and dispel myths.

Novice

Oh I have a hunch.... Once this dies down, PAF is going to come up with a statement saying Wing Co Shahz-Ud-Din died in a F 16 crash during routine training exercise.
I wonder with all this ruckus going on about the F 16 and Shahz-Ud-Din from our side why aren't the Pakis asking their government to produce him in front of the World media and give a statement regarding the dogfight... I am sure even the Americans can be called in to question the Pakis and if the Pakis fail to produce him for this then we know who got scr@wed!!
It's already in process. State department has questioned Pukistan based on official statement made by IAF.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Calm down bro. I'm a dyed in the wool patriot who lives a stones throw from viman nagar in pune. location bejun? I'm no expert so just want to be sure of what's happening, I'm well aware of their penchant to lie and obfuscate to make themselves look Good.
Did you visited porki forum?
Don’t go there and read their lies.
They don’t post videos related to Baluchistan liberation army and pashtun tauhfiz movement. Do you know why? Because it’s a porki ISI propaganda website.
Don’t you for a second doubt your armed forces. They have never lied to us and never will OTOH these porkis didn’t even accepted their dead soldiers in 1999 and published fake victory stories after surrendering to India in 1971.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles