India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

vampyrbladez

Country flag

Indrajit

Country flag
36 Rafale for G2G immediate deal. 114 Rafales though backdoor entry via 114 MMRCA 2.0.

https://www.business-standard.com/a...defence-business-in-india-118123100636_1.html

Leonardo is banned from new deals after Agustawestland chopper scam. Gripen and Eurofighter use their components in their planes. F 16 rejected after MiG 21 brought it down! :pound::pound::pound:

MiG 35 same as MiG 29 UPG, India buying and refurbishing old airframes. Su 30 MKI to be upgraded into Su 35 BM+ standard. F 18 SH will win 57 carrier aircraft deal if US behaves. Else more MiG 29Ks.

By principle of deduction only Rafale remains! :biggrin2:
I'm afraid, I see the financial situation as more acute and don't think that what you said above is realisable in the near term.

With the OROP etc, money availability for capital expenditure is substantially limited. Which is why we have had no purchases. My point was limited to a small part of these only to deal with the situation like this.

Illusive

Country flag
https://www.youtube.com/user/chetanchopde/videos?view_as=subscriber

see my channel's last 4 videos...all videos suggest that there were more than 1 parachutes...

THERE IS SIMPLY NO MOTIVE/ INCENTIVE FOR INDIA/IAF TO HIDE SUKHOI-30/MIG29/OTHER AIRCRAFT TAKEN DOWN BY PAF

BUT PAF HAS SHIT LOAD OF REASONS TO HIDE THEIR SHIT...

"
what difference does it make to not accept 2nd IAF loss? India can claim that PAF committed graver military strike on IAF gaining more domestic+international support to escalate the matter...further more if that another pilot is KIA+mob lynched along with another pilot or critically injured then its declaration of all out war baby!

both country's media is portraying India as aggressor and warmonger and Pakistan always putting peace proposals, mediation requests, call for deescalation etc.

so India has nothing to gain from hiding sukhoi-30/2nd AC being shot down...

"
India can't even hide if it wanted to, if su 30 did fall then we would have so many pics from news agencies floating in the internet to prove it. Plus they would have gone to the widow to ask her to say #nomorewar

vampyrbladez

Country flag
I'm afraid, I see the financial situation as more acute and don't think that what you said above is realisable in the near term.

With the OROP etc, money availability for capital expenditure is substantially limited. Which is why we have had no purchases. My point was limited to a small part of these only to deal with the situation like this.
OROP has already been accomodated. With revenue by GST stabilizing to above 1 lakh crore per month, we will have less financial instability.

Tomorrow we will see a deal for a nuke sub worth billions being signed.

Indrajit

Country flag
Look man, nobody knows how exactly the 'offer' was thought of....if it was feasible at all....in terms of price, timing etc.
There's always this one-off that somebody said something, somebody offered something.....and if it's not done/taken then something terrible was done! That narrative is a lot of BS.
What is to say that taking on non-India specific aircraft for billions of $$$ wouldn't have created a shit storm in the Parliament!
Given endless amount of money, one can put in n number of contingency measures, swap things out etc. But if you have limited budget then one get extremely careful about how it's spent.
I agree. Nothing disputable about what you said. However we could done more even with the limited amounts available, especially on the artillery front.

WARREN SS

Country flag

Indrajit

Country flag
OROP has already been accomodated. With revenue by GST stabilizing to above 1 lakh crore per month, we will have less financial instability.

Tomorrow we will see a deal for a nuke sub worth billions being signed.
I regret that's not the case. Gst stabilizing at one Lakh crore is not changing anything, that's the min calculation below which the center has to pay the states. Whatever comes in is going towards social projects and the armed forces are not likely to see a change in the immediate future unless we have a BJP government returned at the center which after the events of the recent past will push for more modernization and capabilities.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
JF-17 is a decent fighter and stop gap measure
It's designed good it will be Developed into better platform

But LCA is a beast altogether I'd MBDA let us mate MICA and ASRAAM to it we will make it invicible
JF 17 is MiG 33 project integrated into Super Sabre aka Project Sabre II to turn a Mig 21 copy J 7 into JF 17. The fact that PLAAF rejected it shows it's worth alone. Avionics are ancient and it has no HMDS or all axis DFCS.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
I regret that's not the case. Gst stabilizing at one Lakh crore is not changing anything, that's the min calculation below which the center has to pay the states. Whatever comes in is going towards social projects and the armed forces are not likely to see a change in the immediate future unless we have a BJP government returned at the center.
BJP will come back. Entire narrative is pointing that way after BJP alliances in MH and TN. YSRCP, BJD and TRS will back up BJP in NDA govt. formation as reqd.

You calculate defence budget by GDP. Barring capital expenditure, extra funds are always provided for major acquisitions.

Here is nuke sub deal.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...arine-deal-this-week/articleshow/68248638.cms

https://www.ccn.com/india-750000-russian-ak-rifles-nuclear-submarine-pakistan-crosshairs

cyclops

Country flag
Porkies are inbred retards who are indoctrinated with delusions of superiority to Hindus from childhood. Their brains are programmed to hang onto anything, no matter how stupid, to maintain that illusion of superiority.

Just take the silly submarine nonsense earlier today. That is just child level propoganda, but their populace will buy it.

These are the retards who believe they won '65 and even '71. So ignore the Porkies or laugh at them in pity.
Look at this shit........................:creepy:

WARREN SS

Country flag
JF 17 is MiG 33 project integrated into Super Sabre ka Project sabre II to turn a Mig 21 copy JF 7 into JF 17.
The fact that PLAAF rejected it shows it's worth alone. Avionics are ancient and it has no HMDS or all axis DFCS.
I am Giving Porki's something to be happy
About

I MEAN PAF got Shit scared of 12 armed Mirages-2000

While there 24 fighters formation with AWAACs shit scared to even enter India

And chicken out by 2 Mig-21's and other 6 fighters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles