India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebula

Country flag
But why is PM making constant threats to pak. When clearly no action is being taken.
To be frank, his actions are not reflecting on our armed forces.

The high alertness we expected after we hit the terrorist camps were not properly coordinated.

Simply the IAF didnt expect PAF to do a retaliation of any kind. And simply didnt expect any on a broad daylight.

If our speculation was true that our jet was shot down by a SAM and not by the F16 then it simply means they were more prepared than us. They had SAM sites ready in POK.

I dont live in India. I live in Australia. But the day after our raid when i went to office they were asking about our airstrike. And i felt proud explaining how the raid happened and how we avenged our martyrs.

But the sad thing is after the PAF violation they were straight away asking about our downed 2 Jets. I was amazed how paki propaganda went above us.

We simply didnt give enough info about the details of the PAF raid and never in time for a better understanding in wat happened there.

When it was released, it was too late and the internet was filled with paki propaganda.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
I think the Bakis will try another big terrorist attack on India. The image of the uniformed class has fallen in the eyes of the terrorists and they need to restore it and channel the anger towards India lest the terrorists turn against them. Also, they are sufficiently prepared now and on high alert. They can always say - see we took actions against the JEM, what more is expected, we are victims too yada yada! The navy alert seems to point in that direction. Hope the a$$es never succeed in their designs.

Also, they would get the chance to show Modi in bad light before the elections.
This strike sets a precedent that if India thinks Bakis have supported terrorists, we will strike.

Key word is if India thinks. PKMKB.

Nebula

Country flag
I think proof will not shared by the govt. yet. There are saved for later closer to election time I think.
Thats the problem. The Gov keep an eye on the election too.

Our armed forces are not credited for the works they did because of this.

Wisemarko

Country flag

The high alertness we expected after we hit the terrorist camps were not properly coordinated.

Simply the IAF didnt expect PAF to do a retaliation of any kind. And simply didnt expect any on a broad daylight.

If our speculation was true that our jet was shot down by a SAM and not by the F16 then it simply means they were more prepared than us. They had SAM sites ready in POK.

I dont live in India. I live in Australia. But the day after our raid when i went to office they were asking about our airstrike. And i felt proud explaining how the raid happened and how we avenged our martyrs.

But the sad thing is after the PAF violation they were straight away asking about our downed 2 Jets. I was amazed how paki propaganda went above us.

We simply didnt give enough info about the details of the PAF raid and never in time for a better understanding in wat happened there.

When it was released, it was too late and the internet was filled with paki propaganda.
You have to understand that these strikes are not to entertain international audiences, especially in countries like Australia or Canada where terrorism has not hit home (yet). They were to deliver a message to the people who need to get the message- ie terrorists. It’s good that Paki propaganda is keeping their civilians content. But JeM and LeT as well as ISI elements know well that any terrorist action will be reciprocated with ever increasing intensity by India. In that objective, India has succeeded 100%

Nebula

Country flag
You have to understand that these strikes are not to entertain international audiences, especially in countries like Australia or Canada where terrorism has not hit home (yet). They were to deliver a message to the people who need to get the message- ie terrorists. It’s good that Paki propaganda is keeping their civilians content. But JeM and LeT as well as ISI elements know well that any terrorist action will be reciprocated with ever increasing intensity by India. In that objective, India has succeeded 100%

If we dont want to fight a war against pakistan and only want one country India to participate in this pressure against the terror nation then your plan is OK.

And this is not entertainment Im talking about. This is about exposing the terror nation. What they did to us and what we did against the terrorists.

The world should doubtfully see anyone from pakistan as a threat to national security. Then only the paks will be isolated.
They dont need our love. They dont care about our cooperation as long as there is other countries who still welcome them.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
I think proof will not shared by the govt. yet. There are saved for later closer to election time I think.
Despite Modi's charged speeches.. the fact that Pakistan has mobilised to a certain extent along the loc.. and India hasn't .. is proof that India is not prepared to escalate by striking back at Pakistan's military installations..

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Country flag
Despite Modi's charged speeches.. the fact that Pakistan has mobilised to a certain extent along the loc.. and India hasn't .. is proof that India is not prepared to escalate by striking back at Pakistan's military installations..
We currently have an upper hand in this pissing contest. We invaded Pakistan, struck our targets, shot down a more advanced jet at the cost of an older generation jet, managed to get our PoW freed in record time, killed one of their "top gun" pilots, ensure their civilian airspace remains largely closed depriving them of overflight revenues inflicting immeasurable damage to their civil aviation industry, killed dozens of Pak Army regulars through heavy artillery, and we continue to terrorize their civilian population through blackouts and CAP noises through the nights. If that's not all, we prey on Karachi's most primal fear - an Indian naval strike.

And that's just in the military sphere. We drubbed Pakistan at the OIC and UNSC. Our military and diplomatic edges overwhelm whatever psy-op and media-management advances Pakistan claims.

Pakistan did not succeed in its retaliatory air-strikes. If it did, media and opposition would have been all over Modi to respond.

And besides both the military and political leaderships of India made it clear that we have not de-escalated.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
We currently have an upper hand in this pissing contest. We invaded Pakistan, struck our targets, shot down a more advanced jet at the cost of an older generation jet, managed to get our PoW freed in record time, killed one of their "top gun" pilots, ensure their civilian airspace remains largely closed depriving them of overflight revenues inflicting immeasurable damage to their civil aviation industry, killed dozens of Pak Army regulars through heavy artillery, and we continue to terrorize their civilian population through blackouts and CAP noises through the nights. If that's not all, we prey on Karachi's most primal fear - an Indian naval strike.

And that's just in the military sphere. We drubbed Pakistan at the OIC and UNSC. Our military and diplomatic edges overwhelm whatever psy-op and media-management advances Pakistan claims.

Pakistan did not succeed in its retaliatory air-strikes. If it did, media and opposition would have been all over Modi to respond.

And besides both the military and political leaderships of India made it clear that we have not de-escalated.
You forgot the chaos in Baluchistan, Redeployment of Pakistani forces from Baluchistan to their eastern borders, seems to have allowed them almost attack at will.

The Primary goal of Pulwama, which was to negatively effect Modi on his electoral victory seems to have spectacularly backfired.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
...why dont we release incontrovertible evidence about downing terroristan f16
"Incontrovertible evidence" would be a bitch of radar signature readings. Can't really provide that to civilians...

If decided & presented as some lines drawn on a map, that doesn't really have any value as proof.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag

Mate , even I am experience similar propoganda from Pukis. My suggestion would be to stop listening to all the clutter and if Pukis are asking for it than just say a simple thing that only thing you remember is

No need to feed trolls.

Enquirer

Paki Ambassador to US

Question: How would an Indian PM and Paki PM go about solving Kashmir problem
Answer: UN resolution 70 yrs ago has laid out step by step actions to help resolve Kashmir problem.....

Question: Isn't the first step of the UN resolution that Pakistan remove all its soldiers from its occupied Kashmir....?
Answer : Well, there's a lot of context and history as to who did what blah blah blah........I cannot discuss now

:) :)

Lancer

Bana
Country flag

Great post, and one last major point: Hopefully the shift of Paki forces to Eastern border will give a free rein to Revolutionary Guards, NDS, Baloch Groups, PTM and any other anti-Pak groups like TTP in the rest of the country by taking off the pressure.

India should do everything possible, conventionally and sub conventionally to help stoke these fires. The end game has to be the breakup of Pakistan into independent Balochistan, independent Sindh (both treaty bound friendly nations to India), reunification of PoJK with India, and reunification of FATA/KPK with Afghanistan.

captscooby81

Country flag
Both India and Pakistan have asked their High commissioner to go back to their job and restart the katarpur corridor talks . Looks confusing one side Army, Airforce and Navy putting pressure on Pakis . Another side Modi saying in every speech he will take revenge and then this katarpur corridor talks on one side . So many confusing signals as usual we are always never clear about what we want to do with pakistan .

Berkut

Country flag
Both India and Pakistan have asked their High commissioner to go back to their job and restart the katarpur corridor talks . Looks confusing one side Army, Airforce and Navy putting pressure on Pakis . Another side Modi saying in every speech he will take revenge and then this katarpur corridor talks on one side . So many confusing signals as usual we are always never clear about what we want to do with pakistan .
Maskirovka perhaps

Facts on the ground are:
1. Practical no fly zone enforced over Paki
2. The Pakis are clearly unnerved.

indiatester

Country flag
Pakistan routinely tortured and mutilated the bodies of abducted CAPF personnel during Congress administration. This is the one of the reasons, I detest Congress. They constantly gave excuses that they lacked one weapon or the other and therefore could not act against Pakistan. However, the reality is we are a nation of one-billion people. All government needed to do was give a rifle and a RPG to every Indian and march them to Pakistan border anytime Pakistan violated Geneva Convention. In response to them torturing our soldier, pick a city in Pakistan and flatten it. They will think million times before engaging in violation of Geneva Convention.
I think you are missing the psyche of these people. Then won't bother if we flatten an city.
For them mutilating a Hindu/Jew/Kaafir is victory and a pious thing to do.
You taking out a bunch of them is cruelty against them. They don't really care who dies amongst them.
Whoever remains will still strive to case same or more cruelty to the next Hindu/Jew/Kaafir they can lay their hands on.

What will work is wholesale humiliation and denial of access to basic infrastructure. They must struggle for basic needs and depend on the good nature of us to get anything. Specifically important would be to make sure that their masjids and madrassas should cause more pain to the common people.
Till their propaganda arms (masjids and madrassas) remain relatively more wealthy than common people, they won't change.
Its just like crowd control. An individual in a crowd thinks he is invincible because a crowd is around him. Teargas and water cannons are used so that they close their eyes and realize for a moment how vulnerable they are.
Same thing on a larger scale is this congregation based religion.

Narasimh

Country flag
How do we know India hasn't and Pak has?
And for preparedness, Indian armed chiefs have stated multiple times that forces are prepared for all eventuality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles