India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Beware of paki propoganda, especially on de-escalation! The elite class pakis are shyt scared as they all are from fauji background and these retards know the reality of their paki fauj, they know they can't defend pakistan for long! They know they are in deep shyt, hence talking of peace to buy time to hit back with a new terror organization!

Trust a swine but not a paki!

Niks_12

Country flag
^ Absolutely agree, one of the hallmarks of the Bakis is - live to fight another day. They will play victim and crawl back and find the opportune moment to strike again. (Actually, there is a scene in Lakshya movie that shows their attitude perfectly, if anyone is interested in Bollywood). This is the war of 1000 cuts, in which you survive long enough and inflict enough damage to defeat the adversary.

If they are so much into de-escalation, their actions should match their words. They should pull out their troops then and stop the ceasefire violation. Only a fool will trust the Bakis.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
India will use might to protect sovereignty if needed: President Ram Nath Kovind

Coimbatore: President Ram Nath Kovind on Monday said India is firmly committed to peace and will use its might to protect the nation’s sovereignty when there is a need.

Addressing a gathering after presenting the Presidential Colours to Air Force Station, Hakimpet and 5 Base Repair Depot at Sulur Air Force Station, Kovind said: “India’s growing stature in the comity of nations is consistent with the strength and capabilities of our armed forces.

“India remains firmly committed to peace, but in case the need arises, we will use all our might to protect the nation’s sovereignty. I am confident that our valiant men and women in uniform will rise to the occasion.”
The President said the country’s armed forces, exemplified by the air warriors, “reflect our firm resolve to defend our nation”.

“This valour and professionalism was on display very recently as the Indian Air Force (IAF) carried out pre-emptive strikes on a known terrorist camp.”

https://www.sentinelassam.com/news/...ereignty-if-needed-president-ram-nath-kovind/
If needed? What does that mean? We lost 44 souls just few weeks back. If we don't act now. We repeat the same mistake again.

Niks_12

Country flag
I think the Bakis will try another big terrorist attack on India. The image of the uniformed class has fallen in the eyes of the terrorists and they need to restore it and channel the anger towards India lest the terrorists turn against them. Also, they are sufficiently prepared now and on high alert. They can always say - see we took actions against the JEM, what more is expected, we are victims too yada yada! The navy alert seems to point in that direction. Hope the a$$es never succeed in their designs.

Also, they would get the chance to show Modi in bad light before the elections.

Enquirer

Boss what Adiya meant was - stop wanking and tell the truth.
I understood the literal meaning and the metaphorical meaning right at the get go! Just appalled that Shiv Aroor said that in his tweet! Wasn't sure if it's a common usage though!

Anyways, back to the serious stuff. Paki pilot is dead.....

Enquirer

I think the Bakis will try another big terrorist attack on India. The image of the uniformed class has fallen in the eyes of the terrorists and they need to restore it and channel the anger towards India lest the terrorists turn against them. Also, they are sufficiently prepared now and on high alert. They can always say - see we took actions against the JEM, what more is expected, we are victims too yada yada! The navy alert seems to point in that direction. Hope the a$$es never succeed in their designs.
It seems they've asked all the jihadis in their respective tanzeems to go back home for a month or two - and then things will be sorted out.
So, the current 'crackdown' is as usual a show for international audience. The jihadi scum will be back at the wheel in 2 months time. It unlikely that Pakis will try to orchestrate any spectacular terrorist attack in the next 1 month - unless the conflict intensifies and they need to sabotage Indian military ops from within India.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
It seems they've asked all the jihadis in their respective tanzeems to go back home for a month or two - and then things will be sorted out.
So, the current 'crackdown' is as usual a show for international audience. The jihadi scum will be back at the wheel in 2 months time. It unlikely that Pakis will try to orchestrate any spectacular terrorist attack in the next 1 month - unless the conflict intensifies and they need to sabotage Indian military ops from within India.
We had one chance to teach pakis a lesson of thier lifetime............

Enquirer

We had one chance to teach pakis a lesson of thier lifetime............
Yes. I wish IAF had hit multiple centers at the same time and given a body blow to the whole jihadi industry!
Kill 300 or 3000, Pakis were bound to deny if anyone died!
The jihadis dispersing now and regrouping later means several months/years to track their locations/activity!

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Yes. I wish IAF had hit multiple centers at the same time and given a body blow to the whole jihadi industry!
Kill 300 or 3000, Pakis were bound to deny if anyone died!
The jihadis dispersing now and regrouping later means several months/years to track their locations/activity!
But why is PM making constant threats to pak. When clearly no action is being taken.

Niks_12

Country flag
Lols, what are they - army regulars? when someone lives home to join a terrorist camp, one has effectively sacrificed family life and has been brainwashed to the core. If they are allowed to return, do you think they can again be recalled? That's wishful thinking. I think the jernails just shifted the terrorists to some other camp and as per sources are also planning to absorb them into their paramil forces.

Enquirer

But why is PM making constant threats to pak. When clearly no action is being taken.
I think he's tightening the screws on the Pakis. How much more aerial attacks will happen is very questionable....but he can definitely bear down in other ways.....international pressure, water, trade, FATF etc.

My lament is that even if they want to do another airstrike now, there may not be rich targets left now as they did till Feb 26!

Spice-2000 is being described as causing hurt to soft targets only without causing physical destruction of the buildings, and that too with pin-point accuracy. As such they could have easily taken down Jaish & Lashkar's HQs in Bahawalpur & Muridke without causing any collateral damage to civilians outside the building!

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
From what I hear, after getting locked by the F-16's, the SU-30Mki's switched on its countermeasures leading the F-16's to loose their lock.
Su 30 can do it even when parked on the port.

SU30 Swag.

I think he's tightening the screws on the Pakis. How much more aerial attacks will happen is very questionable....but he can definitely bear down in other ways.....international pressure, water, trade, FATF etc.

My lament is that even if they want to do another airstrike now, there may not be rich targets left now as they did till Feb 26!

Spice-2000 is being described as causing hurt to soft targets only without causing physical destruction of the buildings, and that too with pin-point accuracy. As such they could have easily taken down Jaish & Lashkar's HQs in Bahawalpur & Muridke without causing any collateral damage to civilians outside the building!
People are illiterate when it comes to the latest technology and new inventions in explosives and weapon systems.

Many chu still thinks a bomb works like a typical world war 2 bombs who blast the hell out everything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles