India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

dude00720

Country flag
Bhai be my guest and troll the shit out of him for the above statement.. However please don't fall into porky propaganda unless you have a verifiable claim
Saying Indian army is scared is a big statement and siddhu uttering it is highly unlikely...
Quite frankly, looking at your post history, it is quite obvious who is more convinced on paki Propaganda. Before you start jumping into an issue, try to keep blinkers out of it. Anyone insulting the armed forces is a problem. If that is negotiable for you, Make your own space. Some of us think logical and dont hold Holier than thou attitudes.

sorcerer

Country flag
Babaji is saying something good has happened in Dara Sher Khan. Now what could it be?:hmm:
The TRAIN INCIDENT at Balochistan..
read a few tweets below and you will know.

I think its an old episode.
Balochistan is under heavy weather and...well...the video is very questionable.

dont know which part of Balochistan tho..
Something sure is happening in Balochistan ...

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
ISI propaganda handles are saying mass evacuation from PoK ,matches with republic news and babaji about LoC strikes

Kazah

I am sure both India and US have enough intelligence agents on the ground in Pakistan to find out which F 16 went down
And how
Pakistan should be publicly shamed for this.

A concrete irrefutable evidence that shuts porkies on social media and that pee dee eff

pankaj nema

Country flag
The TRAIN INCIDENT at Balochistan..
read a few tweets below and you will know.

I think its an old episode.
Balochistan is under heavy weather and...well...the video is very questionable.

dont know which part of Balochistan tho..
Something sure is happening in Balochistan ...
Dara Sher Khan is in Pok

If you are on Twitter , do a twitter search

There are many reports of loc clashes

sorcerer

Country flag
Dara Sher Khan is in Pok

If you are on Twitter , do a twitter search

There are many reports of loc clashes
Okk...
Not on twitter.
I read a few tweets below as it was public
There was a mention of another name..similar..

did a google map search and found that it points to a location in Balochistan.

PoK..wow!! any updates?
Hope we are taking up some real estate this time.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Seems everything is quiet. All back to normal. Until the next time they draw blood.... I hope not.

Kazah

Seems everything is quiet. All back to normal. Until the next time they draw blood.... I hope not.
De-escalation has started but in meantime i believe IAF will drop some proofs about balakot air strike

sorcerer

Country flag
India will use might to protect sovereignty if needed: President Ram Nath Kovind

Coimbatore: President Ram Nath Kovind on Monday said India is firmly committed to peace and will use its might to protect the nation’s sovereignty when there is a need.

Addressing a gathering after presenting the Presidential Colours to Air Force Station, Hakimpet and 5 Base Repair Depot at Sulur Air Force Station, Kovind said: “India’s growing stature in the comity of nations is consistent with the strength and capabilities of our armed forces.

“India remains firmly committed to peace, but in case the need arises, we will use all our might to protect the nation’s sovereignty. I am confident that our valiant men and women in uniform will rise to the occasion.”
The President said the country’s armed forces, exemplified by the air warriors, “reflect our firm resolve to defend our nation”.

“This valour and professionalism was on display very recently as the Indian Air Force (IAF) carried out pre-emptive strikes on a known terrorist camp.”

https://www.sentinelassam.com/news/...ereignty-if-needed-president-ram-nath-kovind/

Akshay_Fenix

...................................................................................................

Mobilisation has also taken place under Pakistan Army's 30 Corps in the Sialkot sector, where troop deployment has been stepped up along the IB. While regular blackouts have become a routine phenomenon in the Sialkot sector, Lahore airport has been put under the control of the Pakistan Army since the day of the strikes. According to sources, one convoy each with heavy military equipment was seen moving along the Karachi-Khokrapar route, Mirpur Khas – Chor axis in Sindh and Hyderabad-Mirpur Khas route to name a few.

Meanwhile, radars have also been activated along the IB and ordinance supply depots have been told to work round the clock. Forward area posts have also been told to be prepared for any eventualities. Meanwhile, it is also learnt that fighter aircraft have also been making practice landings along motorways and civilian highways. Civil administration has also been advised to move the local population to safer areas away from the forward areas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles