India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
India is growing economy. For now when we are spending 2% of our GDP for defence which is more than 15% of our national budget and armed forces find it less for their requirements. Opening another front of war were we don't have land connections to go will substantially increase the cost of logistics.

Warzone like Afghanistan will eventually lead to adverse effects on our economy. Biggest concern opening another front of war will milk our resources.

*Budget and logistics issue are the real thing. In their mind every one is brave even talibiani consider them brave. Even the bravest Royal navy is suffering to protect it's ships because of not having enough boats under performed in Falkland war.

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag
Look man ,by that logic everyone is slave ,
wtf logic is that ?
Pakis pimp themselves out to actually fight soviets with encouraging ISLAMIC BRAINWASHING CANCER in all sphere of paki lives.
Are you seriously saying we will end up as Paki ,
I told you again and again we will be there to fuck pak not fight for Afghanistan or US in a given timeline.

Its simple economics , also we used to receive donations ,that means we were slaves then.

Indian mind works in mysterious ways they find imaginary pride to hide cowardice ,
Oh we won't fight coz we will become slaves.

Well this ends it here
, we actually didn't fight in past and ended up being SLAVES to just a FEW thousand Babur's men ,
and then a FEW thousand british men for REAL.

But on the bright side when shown courage even a few hundred punjabi men who turned to sikh actually fucked the afghans .
That sounds real neat when we are depending on coalition int to keep ourselves safe! realistically very perfect when we can work alone against pakis while USA plays good terrorist bad terrorists.
If USA is not allowing India to touch pakistan on FTA or diplomatically even now but play both sides, we cant expect USA to encourage IA to kick porkis in Afghanistan.

In WAR..when the bum is in the line of fire, donations can take nasty turn. Thats the "NATURE" of such Donations.

Told you before...its not about BRAVERY..its being SENSIBLE with BRAVERY cuz its not all that black and white out there with sand people..heck..with any people.

sorcerer

Country flag
India is growing economy. For now when we are spending 2% of our GDP for defence which is more than 15% of our national budget and armed forces find it less for their requirements. Opening another front of war were we don't have land connections to go will substantially increase the cost of logistics.

Warzone like Afghanistan will eventually lead to adverse effects on our economy. Biggest concern opening another front of war will milk our resources.
Exactly what some western nations want...drag us into conflict and have a DEBT burden.also create new enemies and make enemies out of friends in afghanis with tribe mentality.

We need to tread and trade carefully here. Walking into an ambush is easy..to stay out of being in such tricks is cunning and fighting the war what we want is Bravery

abhay rajput

Country flag
Put IAF in Afghanistan rather than indian army.. put raw people in Afghanistan to fight proxy war with pak.. Afghanistan needs to fight there war themselves.. provide only air support.. there is no point putting army there , if USA can't take care of Taliban , we also can't.. ofcourse if we really commit and send most of our military then it's over for Taliban but it will come at a cost much more than any war we have fought.. I doubt any politician in India has the courage to that..

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Iran offering supply route for us to train BLA?

What next, India offering supply route for Americans to train Khalistanis?

Iran also occupies some swathes of lands of Balochistan and BLA cites it as an agenda all the time. Not gonna happen in a million years unless we can get BLA to negotiate on those terms.

One thing I don't get, and I'd love the fellow Dfians to help me understand. Why are Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan and Tajikistan not as sought after as Pakistan as supply routes by either us or the Americans?
Too much Russian influence? The terrible terrain? What is it that'd make the Americans pump millions in Porkiland but not the others?

I think India had an airbase somewhere in Uzbekistan... Don't remember though.

Another point, and I swear I'll sound like a dumb shit for asking this but *deep breath*

Couldn't we set up factories or manufacturing units for logistics right in their country by some sort of MoU rather than having to transport it all from India to there?:creepy:

Forgive me for the stupid question but seriously, why is Afghanistan such a logistical nightmare?
Pakistan is ideal to get supplies to Afghanistan, because the US only has to pass through this one country to get to Afghanistan. Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan etc are not possible, as you have to go through Russia to get to them. You have to pass thousands of kilometers through multiple countries if you want to use central Asia to get to Afghanistan.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
An anti-terrorism court has convicted JUd leader Hafiz Saeed to five years and six months in two cases; the sentences will run concurrently.

And he'll be let out on bail as soon as Pak is taken out from the Grey List of the FATF convening soon. Yes! They most likely will be out of it!

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
India has a centuries-old military rivalry with Afghanistan that dates back to the Delhi Sultanate era.
Yes, sir that's the most important point you mentioned.
Us dealing with Afghans is going for centuries with them the sole reason for India destruction whenever some jihadi got less money, he waged jihad on us.
And also India must destroy Middle East according to me because THEY ARE DELUSIONAL FOOLS AS WELL AS ANYTIME CAN CONVERT INTO JIHADI so their irrelevance will be huge benefit for us.
I have no doubt that WE GO TO AFGHANISTAN, and IRAN, PAKISTAN, TALIBAN AFGHANS ,middle east jokers as well as Indonesia,turkey and malaysia jihadis and also TN AND KERALA PISSLAMS will combine to attack us by calling us kafirs.
so, no according to me.
Yes, if dream is to destroy Pakistan right now then I SAY WE MUST GO, this will give us more opportunities to attack Pakistan from this side, yes but only if we want to destroy Pakistan NOW, if this is the dream of India which modi want to achieve within three years then why not?but then we have to include USA and France into it too and I think modi is trying to do that right now with Trump coming.

Spindrift

There are a lot of Rohillas in the Indian Army. We can raise a separate regiment of them and send them.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
No, he's being perfectly reasonable.

India has a centuries-old military rivalry with Afghanistan that dates back to the Delhi Sultanate era. With "kafir" Indian boots on the ground, Taliban will be able to fill up its ranks far easier (citing that historic military rival presence on Allah's Afghanistan).

Also, India has no means of getting to Afghanistan, unless the US can somehow pry PoK out of paki hands and give it to us as downpayment for the Afghan mission.

Lastly, it costs the coalition forces upwards of $50 billion/year to sustain their presence in Afghanistan. Even if it cost us 1/4th that, it would be 20% of our mil budget (oops...vet pension budget).
If we can’t wage war in Afghanistan. Then We should forget about our Akhand Bharat Dreams. If we can’t fight in Afghanistan how are we expecting to be fighting in ShitHole PorkiShitani and POK were the Population is even more radicalized and Islamized than Afghanistan. Taliban recruits from PorkiShitan. So to defeat Taliban we need to first destroy PorkiShitan. We are strong Hindu Military state and we must leave behind this Dhimmi Dindu Attitude of our Ancestors. Pisslams again only understands the language of fear or death and destruction. They don’t respect or obey people don’t have these qualities.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
There are a lot of Rohillas in the Indian Army. We can raise a separate regiment of them and send them.
Rohillas Betrayed the Marathas in the battle of Panipat. The Shame of Which still lives on in our life’s. They are Piece of Shit Traitors and will start betraying us the movement they land on there Ancestor ‘s land who tried conquer India.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Rohillas Betrayed the Marathas in the battle of Panipat. The Shame of Which still lives on in our life’s. They are Piece of Shit Traitors and will start betraying us the movement they land on there Ancestor ‘s land who tried conquer India.
Mahadji Scindia banged the Rohillas, dug out Najib u Daula's grave for his role in Panipat, and plundered Rohilkhand... I think they have learnt their lesson..:pound:

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
India should send its military to Afghanistan, only under UN, or as part of NATO mission. Else, India will be making too many enemies ( even US would be pissed if India acted independently, and then it would start helping Pakistan)

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Mahadji Scindia banged the Rohillas, dug out Najib u Daula's grave for his role in Panipat, and plundered Rohilkhand... I think they have learnt their lesson..:pound:
The Pisslam will Never learn there lesson you should know that by now. We have killed Shit Ton of Rape Product Porki Bastards over many years now did that deter them from attacking us again the answer is no. We need to fuck them up so hard that they will never forget it again in there life. Slaughter the woman and children alike and take the remaining and convert them to Hinduism that’s the only way. Digging up graves won’t do anything.

Immanuel

Country flag
While I don't like the idea of a brigade, let alone a division of Indan troops in Afghan, I do however think what's stopping India by dumping 5-6 Billion in arms to Afghan in return for mining rights for Gold, Copper, Lithium, Uranium etc (god knows we love all the above). Everything from Akash SAM, Pinaka, Homemade arty guns, LCA, Nag, Dhruv Helos, LCH are easy candidates for such trade. This way we strengthen our local production base (key for continuous progress in expanding capacity)

It wouldn't hurt to rotate out a few companies of Ghataks, Para SF, Marcos, Garuds for come covert wet work every few months. Keep the presence on a down low. I don't think adding thousand of our troops is going help at all. Instead it easier to rotate out a few companies from different units for added muj hunting experience.

sorcerer

Country flag
An anti-terrorism court has convicted JUd leader Hafiz Saeed to five years and six months in two cases; the sentences will run concurrently.

And he'll be let out on bail as soon as Pak is taken out from the Grey List of the FATF convening soon. Yes! They most likely will be out of it!
Wash Rinse and repeat as necessary!

sorcerer

Country flag
Pakistan Army chief Gen Bajwa to stay till Nov 2022: Govt notification

Islamabad, Feb 13 (PTI) General Qamar Javed Bajwa will remain as the Pakistan Army chief until November 28, 2022, according to a notification by the Ministry of Defence.

The notification was issued on January 28 after the country''s Parliament passed a law to settle the issue of the extension of army chief''s tenure.

It said that the new tenure of army chief will be “for an additional tenure of three years, effective from November 29, 2019 to November 28, 2022”.

PTI has reported!

sorcerer

Country flag
Terrorist hideout busted in J&K''s Poonch; arms, ammunition seized

Jammu, Feb 13 (PTI) Security forces busted a terrorist hideout and seized arms and ammunition in Jammu and Kashmir''s Poonch district on Thursday, officials said.

Police, along with the 39 Romeo Force, launched a cordon-and-search operation at Kunaiyan in Poonch and busted the terrorist hideout, they added.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles