India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS

Today is the First Anniversary of the Pulwama Terrorist Attack by PorkiShitani Bastards and Veergati of our CRPF Boys. All Ranks and We Civilians Salute Our Soldiers who Achieved Veergati in the VBIED Pisslam PorkiShitani Funded Terrorist Attack and Subsequent operations carried out after that. We also salute the families of the CRPF Martyrs as well. May our Gods bless them and keep the safe and give our soldiers Moksha and Swarga. Jai Hind.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Hell Yes Bois
If Boeing Offers India should buy. The F-15 Built for India and In India. This is a dream come True. If F-15 is added to our Arsenal we will have one of the most powerful Air forces in the world. Su-30 and F-15 combination will be a beast. F-15 is the best fighter Jet Boeing has and world has seen. India should buy it in my opinion.

Boeing mulls F-15EX offer to India

By Greg Waldron
12 February 2020

Boeing is contemplating pitching the F-15EX to New Delhi for one of the country’s long-running fighter procurements - a contest in which its F/A-18E/F is already competing.

The airframer confirms that it has requested US government clearance to offer the twin-engined type for an Indian air force requirement for 110 fighters.

Source: Boeing

“While awaiting further definition on the Indian air force’s requirements, we have requested a license for the F-15 so that we’re ready to share the full spectrum of potential solutions across our fighter portfolio when appropriate,” says the company.

“We continue to offer the F/A-18 Super Hornet to both the Indian navy and Indian air force, and our F-15 is experiencing a resurgence in interest in the US and around the world.”

Boeing was responding to a query from FlightGlobal after a 9 February meeting with Kelli Seybolt, deputy under secretary of the Air Force for international affairs, who disclosed that Boeing had sought an export licence for India for the F-15EX.

The licence will allow Boeing to discuss the F-15EX with Indian officials in compliance with the USA’s International Traffic in Arms Regulations.

Boeing’s move would see it offer the latest EX variant of the long-running F-15 to New Delhi. Enhancements over previous iterations include a active electronically scanned array radar and improved payload.

The potential entry of the F-15 into the contest is the latest twist in yet another convoluted Indian procurement exercise. After the collapse of its Medium Multi-Role Combat Aircraft (MMRCA) fighter acquisition in 2015, New Delhi rebooted the requirement, initially as an acquisition of a single-engined type, which was later broadened to include twin-engined aircraft.

Likely contenders for the new, poorly-defined requirement already represent a virtual who’s who of combat aircraft. They include the single-engined Lockheed Martin F-16V - dubbed the F-21 for the Indian contest - and Saab Gripen E/F, alongside the twin-engined Dassault Rafale, Eurofighter Typhoon, and Super Hornet. Russia is also likely to offer the RAC MiG-35 and Sukhoi Su-35.

In addition, there is a separate 57-aircraft requirement for the Indian navy, which Boeing is also addressing with the F/A-18E/F.

For the air force offer, competitors have made much of their willingness to offer New Delhi generous industrial participation, in line with prime minister Narendra Modi’s “Make in India” programme.

At the Aero India show in Bangalore in February 2019, Boeing proposed that should the Super Hornet win the air force deal, a “factory of the future” would be established for local production.

“The programme is expected to work with several Indian suppliers to grow a thriving defence aerospace base, which could accelerate other programmes,” said the company. “The facility will create a world-class, highly-trained aerospace workforce.”

Boeing has not indicated whether a similar industrial set-up could be offered for the F-15EX.

Last edited:

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
If F-15 is added to our Arsenal we will have one of the most powerful Air forces in the world. Su-30 and F-15 combination will be a beast. F-15 is the best fighter Jet Boeing has and world has seen.
1990s called... They said hello.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
1990s called... They said hello.
The F-15 still has unmatched combat records in its class and this is the latest version/Variant of the fighter. Su-30 which is variant of Su-27 which itself was Convinced as design in the 1980s and was created in the 1990s bro. But we and many other countries still use them. Many other fighters across the world has there origins in 1990s. If the F-15 is that bad then why did Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Singapore buy these plans or why didn’t Israel, Japan and South Korea just Decommission these babies and replace them with so called New “better” Fighters. F-15 still has no competitions in its class. F-15 and F-14 are my favorite US Fighters. They are the best in there class and in my opinion India should buy these if there is opportunity.

Last edited:

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Sending troops to Afghanistan is No. We should focus on Pakistan now. I haven't heard of TTP creating menance there anymore , don't know what happened . Only when we cannot create more trouble for Pakistan on their eastern border and internally for them, then the next step would be physically putting our troops on their western border .
Step by step mate. Why are we jumping around hoops on US whims ?

Agraj

Country flag
Hell Yes Bois
If Boeing Offers India should buy. The F-15 Built for India and In India. This is a dream come True. If F-15 is added to our Arsenal we will have one of the most powerful Air forces in the world. Su-30 and F-15 combination will be a beast. F-15 is the best fighter Jet Boeing has and world has seen. India should buy it in my opinion.

Boeing mulls F-15EX offer to India

By Greg Waldron
12 February 2020

Boeing is contemplating pitching the F-15EX to New Delhi for one of the country’s long-running fighter procurements - a contest in which its F/A-18E/F is already competing.

The airframer confirms that it has requested US government clearance to offer the twin-engined type for an Indian air force requirement for 110 fighters.

Source: Boeing

“While awaiting further definition on the Indian air force’s requirements, we have requested a license for the F-15 so that we’re ready to share the full spectrum of potential solutions across our fighter portfolio when appropriate,” says the company.

“We continue to offer the F/A-18 Super Hornet to both the Indian navy and Indian air force, and our F-15 is experiencing a resurgence in interest in the US and around the world.”

Boeing was responding to a query from FlightGlobal after a 9 February meeting with Kelli Seybolt, deputy under secretary of the Air Force for international affairs, who disclosed that Boeing had sought an export licence for India for the F-15EX.

The licence will allow Boeing to discuss the F-15EX with Indian officials in compliance with the USA’s International Traffic in Arms Regulations.

Boeing’s move would see it offer the latest EX variant of the long-running F-15 to New Delhi. Enhancements over previous iterations include a active electronically scanned array radar and improved payload.

The potential entry of the F-15 into the contest is the latest twist in yet another convoluted Indian procurement exercise. After the collapse of its Medium Multi-Role Combat Aircraft (MMRCA) fighter acquisition in 2015, New Delhi rebooted the requirement, initially as an acquisition of a single-engined type, which was later broadened to include twin-engined aircraft.

Likely contenders for the new, poorly-defined requirement already represent a virtual who’s who of combat aircraft. They include the single-engined Lockheed Martin F-16V - dubbed the F-21 for the Indian contest - and Saab Gripen E/F, alongside the twin-engined Dassault Rafale, Eurofighter Typhoon, and Super Hornet. Russia is also likely to offer the RAC MiG-35 and Sukhoi Su-35.

In addition, there is a separate 57-aircraft requirement for the Indian navy, which Boeing is also addressing with the F/A-18E/F.

For the air force offer, competitors have made much of their willingness to offer New Delhi generous industrial participation, in line with prime minister Narendra Modi’s “Make in India” programme.

At the Aero India show in Bangalore in February 2019, Boeing proposed that should the Super Hornet win the air force deal, a “factory of the future” would be established for local production.

“The programme is expected to work with several Indian suppliers to grow a thriving defence aerospace base, which could accelerate other programmes,” said the company. “The facility will create a world-class, highly-trained aerospace workforce.”

Boeing has not indicated whether a similar industrial set-up could be offered for the F-15EX.
No,we don't need another fighter of the same category,it will be a logistic and maintanance nightmare,another 36-54 Rafael is what we should go for.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
The F-15 still has unmatched combat records in its class and this is the latest version/Variant of the fighter. Su-30 which is variant of Su-27 which itself was Convinced as design in the 1980s and was created in the 1990s bro. But we and many other countries still use them. Many other fighters across the world has there origins in 1990s. If the F-15 is that bad then why did Saudi Arabia, Qatar andSingapore buy these plans or why didn’t Israel,Japan and South Korea just Decommission these babies and replace them with so called New “better” Fighters.
Same reason we still have Mirage-2000 or Mig-29s... We & they will both replace these legacy fighters as soon as their service-life ends.
F-15 and F-14 are my favorite US Fighters. They are the best in there class and in my opinion...
Nuff said.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
The F-15 still has unmatched combat records in its class and this is the latest version/Variant of the fighter. Su-30 which is variant of Su-27 which itself was Convinced as design in the 1980s and was created in the 1990s bro. But we and many other countries still use them. Many other fighters across the world has there origins in 1990s. If the F-15 is that bad then why did Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Singapore buy these plans or why didn’t Israel, Japan and South Korea just Decommission these babies and replace them with so called New “better” Fighters. F-15 still has no competitions in its class. F-15 and F-14 are my favorite US Fighters. They are the best in there class and in my opinion India should buy these if there is opportunity.
What makes you sure that USA will let us use without any dictation even if we pay upfront?

Leave aside F-15, I am already skeptical of our growing dependence on USA platforms like c130, c17, p8i and coming romeo helis that plays critical roles.

Right now US can grab us by arms, don't put balls in their hands. Their favorite act is to squeeze them.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
What makes you sure that USA will let us use without any dictation even if we pay upfront?

Leave aside F-15, I am already skeptical of our growing dependence on USA platforms like c130, c17, p8i and coming romeo helis that plays critical roles.

Right now US can grab us by arms, don't put balls in their hands. Their favorite act is to squeeze them.
US Sells Fighters hundreds of countries. Even Venezuela and Iran has US Fighters F-16 and F-14 Respectively. These F-15s are not Aid Fighters like what PorkiShitanis got. We bought it with our own money. The primary point I am trying to tell you that we can learn a lot of fighter like the F-15. These are the most powerful fighter in the US inventory right now since F-22 is not that numerous and F-35 is Quagmire right now. The Technology inside these fighters can help us develop our own fighters later. If we are able to create F-15 in India as joint production I am pretty sure we can replace the parts and items with our own or we can just buy it from Israel or Japan or South Korea. Who already use these fighters and has equipment we need. The US threatened to sanction us if we bought S-400 but we did and nothing happened.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Same reason we still have Mirage-2000 or Mig-29s... We & they will both replace these legacy fighters as soon as their service-life ends.
Nuff said.
This Fighter isn’t the Normal F-15. The F-15EX is a variant of the F-15 Strike Eagle. The Older F-15 and Strike Eagle are two different aircraft. They may look similar but underneath there are many changes. The EX is even superior than Strike Eagle. F-15 and Su-30 both will have similar service-life but F-15EX will be longer because they are they are bought new.,

Atcjurvin

This Fighter isn’t the Normal F-15. The F-15EX is a variant of the F-15 Strike Eagle. The Older F-15 and Strike Eagle are two different aircraft. They may look similar but underneath there are many changes. The EX is even superior than Strike Eagle. F-15 and Su-30 both will have similar service-life but F-15EX will be longer because they are they are bought new.,
Stfu don't u understand airfroce needs medium fighters not this bomb truck this is what M stands in MMRCA and even if we buy it will U.S. allow us to integrate our own weapons or data link with other jets especially su 30.
NOW STOP DERAILING THIS THREAD.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
While I don't like the idea of a brigade, let alone a division of Indan troops in Afghan, I do however think what's stopping India by dumping 5-6 Billion in arms to Afghan in return for mining rights for Gold, Copper, Lithium, Uranium etc (god knows we love all the above). Everything from Akash SAM, Pinaka, Homemade arty guns, LCA, Nag, Dhruv Helos, LCH are easy candidates for such trade. This way we strengthen our local production base (key for continuous progress in expanding capacity)

It wouldn't hurt to rotate out a few companies of Ghataks, Para SF, Marcos, Garuds for come covert wet work every few months. Keep the presence on a down low. I don't think adding thousand of our troops is going help at all. Instead it easier to rotate out a few companies from different units for added muj hunting experience.
I'm a strong proponent of SF advisors + Air Assets

Waanar

Country flag
Translation- Hum bohot jald line ko dhakel dege
English- We will push the line soon

Kya bol raha hai banda?
Is FrontalFire a more reliable source than other OSINTs or just talking outta his ass?

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Stfu don't u understand airfroce needs medium fighters not this bomb truck this is what M stands in MMRCA and even if we buy it will U.S. allow us to integrate our own weapons or data link with other jets especially su 30.
NOW STOP DERAILING THIS THREAD.
Calm your Ass Down My Boi the The Thread is Still Alive it didn’t die lol. We ever talking about Afghanistan these past two days but thread is still alive. If you read the Article that I posted the Indian Government has already changed the definition of MMRCA. They now include Twin-Engine Aircraft into the Competition as well. So boeing proposed adding the F-15 to the competition. I just suggested that India should buy it

Last edited:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Translation- Hum bohot jald line ko dhakel dege
English- We will push the line soon

Kya bol raha hai banda?
Is FrontalFire a more reliable source than other OSINTs or just talking outta his ass?
WolfPack is more reliable than FrontalFire.
the Indian OSINTs/Defense Related Accounts in Twitter in my opinion
0. ADPI-Indian Army
1. WolfPack
2.Unkowncommando
3. FrontalFire
4.Curious
5.卫纳夜格@Raj
6.VinodDX9
7. MegUpdates
8. Endurance

Knowitall

I think the main point is india would have to do something about afghanistan sooner or later or else something about pok these are the only to options we have.

We can't just sit like this forever.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
What is the march of the militant group Al-Badr Mujahideen's solidarity with Kashmir in Malakand?
11 February 2020
BBC Urdu

Image caption In the nineteenth century after the Afghan war, al-Mujahideen claimed responsibility for a number of major operations in Indian-administered Kashmir.

On February 5, where political and social organizations organized gatherings and rallies in connection with Kashmiri Kashmir Day as per the government announcement, some protests took place in Samar Bagh, Tamgarra and Manda areas of Malakand Division. They were managed by a jihadist group that had been inactive for some time.

Hundreds of people participated in the demonstrations under the group called al-Mujahedin.

The al-Mujahideen have claimed responsibility for several operations in the Indian-administered Kashmir in the past. The United States and India have banned him on terrorism charges.

The organization has not been declared illegal in Pakistan, but its activities have been illegally banned for many years.

Also read

Is the crackdown against jihadist organizations merely a pretext?

'I was a jihadist now, I am against jihad'

Who is Abdul Rahman Maki, the leader of the Jamaat-ud-Dawa?

The Mujahideen workers of al-Badr have been present in large numbers in the Dir area, but their activities were limited for some years and their offices were closed for the last two, three years.

A local businessman from Temgarra said, 'There were three to four hundred people in the rally of Al-Badr Mujahideen. Some of them wore military uniforms. They were carrying white flags on which the words were written.

'These people were shouting slogans against India. I saw eight to ten people armed with Kalashnikovs. '

Another trader said that the people of al-Mujadin were riding on motorcycles and cars, and also on foot.

"They held a rally at Rest House Chowk in the Taimur Ghar, which is very close to the main bazaar, before which a rally was held in the whole market."

He claimed that 'on the occasion of the rally, the policemen were performing duties while the traffic police personnel stopped the traffic.'

Image caption At the national level, the name of al-Mujahideen was first heard after the Soviet Union withdrew from Afghanistan in the wake of civil war between jihadist groups in Afghanistan.

Denial of administration

However, when these claims were talked to Assistant Commissioner Temirgara Lower Dir Muhammad Shah Jamil Khan, he was convinced that there was no program in Temirgara on February 5 in which armed people were involved.

He said, "On February 5, programs of solidarity and Kashmir organized by the administration and the government were held. There were no programs of any organization. How can the administration allow al-Mujahideen to participate in its programs? This is impossible and wrong. '

Shah Jameel Khan said, "In the videos being shared on social media, they may have organized a program in another location and said that it has happened in Tamergarh."

The commander of al-Badr, Bakht Zaman, on the scene

It may be recalled that Bakht Zameer Khan, the supreme commander of the Mujahideen of al-Badr, was also of late, though he had not been active for a long time, but he also showed up in the Tamir Gah and Samar Bagh meetings.

On this occasion, he said in his address that he welcomes the declaration of solidarity with Kashmir by the Government of Pakistan but this is not enough. "The government should move forward, we will support it as well."

Bakht Land Khan said, “The UN will never solve the Kashmir issue but will have to take the path of jihad.

These recent activities of al-Badr mujahideen after the Kashmir rally have been a topic of debate in Temirgara and Dir.

According to one businessman, 'seeing this rally, it felt like the era of the nineties was back, when people and young people were publicly invited to take up jihad and armed training.'

Image caption These recent activities of the Mujahideen of Mujahideen after the Kashmir rally have been a topic of debate in Tamgarh and Deir.

React on social media

After the photos and news of the rally surfaced, Member of the National Assembly Ali Ali Wazir said in a message on Twitter that the five freeways were rehearsed by al-Mujahedeen in Timurgarh Bazaar to conquer Afghanistan and Kashmir.

Human rights activist Yusuf Jan Saifi said, “In the name of solidarity from Kashmir, dozens of miscreants came out in the Tamir Ghar Bazaar. We will not allow anyone to use this land for terrorism and terrorism in our region. '

Former Awami National Party leader Bashari Gohar said peace talks are bound in prisons while terrorists are allowed to spread fear.

Who are the Mujahideen?

After the former Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan, the jihadist Islamic Pakistan, which was providing support to the jihadist youth and those associated with it, was named al-Mujahideen.

He recruited young people from all over Pakistan to participate in the jihad in Afghanistan and had centers in other cities of the country besides Peshawar.

At the national level, the name of al-Badr Mujahideen was first heard after the Soviet Union's withdrawal from Afghanistan in the beginning of civil war between jihadist groups in Afghanistan.

On this occasion, al-Mujahideen had put their weight on the plinth of Afghanistan's war commander and former Prime Minister Engineer Gulbuddin Hekmatyar, whose organization Hizb-i-Islami managed the camps or fronts of these Pakistani youth in Afghanistan. ۔

Image caption Hundreds of people participated in the demonstration under al-Mujahideen group
Al-Badr Mujahideen was a major center in Khost, currently under the control of Gulbuddin Hekmatyar in Afghanistan, near the Pakistan border, but later the area and center of the Afghan Taliban was controlled.

In the nineteenth century after the Afghan war, al-Badr Mujahideen assumed responsibility for a number of major operations in Indian-administered Kashmir. In the meantime, al-Badr Mujahidin recruited a large number of youths from Pakistan in the name of jihad in Kashmir, many of whom were also reported missing.

Differences from the Jamaat-e-Islami

In the last years of the nineties, differences between the Jamaat-e-Islami Pakistan and the al-Mujahideen began to emerge.

This came at a turning point when some youths of the organization staged protest slogans on the arrival of Qazi Hussain Ahmed, former Amir of Jamaat-e-Islami Pakistan.

After that, the Jamaat-e-Islami Pakistan formally declared its affiliation with al-Mujahideen and established a new organization called Hizb-ul-Mujahideen Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles