India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Is India with an average IQ of 81
IQ isn't a racial thing. Study Flynn effect about how it changes throughout time.

As for comparison with countries, data is as random as random lots of people, they picked to calculate IQ.

Low IQ Indians annually have more innovationd than Eastern Europe, Africa, Central and Western Asia combined despite low per capita income.

IndianHawk

Country flag
IQ isn't a racial thing. Study Flynn effect about how it changes throughout time.

As for comparison with countries, data is as random as random lots of people, they picked to calculate IQ.

Low IQ Indians annually have more innovationd than Eastern Europe, Africa, Central and Western Asia combined despite low per capita income.
A lot of Indian never get to practice these kind of tests in schools like western countries doesn't mean they are less intelligent.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Intense dhoti shivering is going on in this thread.
Why the fuck does it matters what American does and thinks?

TBH all I can see here is members scared of their Daddy Americas stick.

We do what we desire.

America isn't giving us engine well shit what do we do now, probably making our own engine should be prioritized.

Germany isn't giving us wepaon well shit what should we do now probably making our own guns is a good idea.

Italy isn't selling us Helicopters well shit probably making our own Helicopter is a good idea.

America isn't selling us Medicine License well shit we should probably have our own research environment and patnet.

Saudi isn't selling us oil well we should probably invest in Battery tech and solar energy.

Bangladesh won't do business with us well shit we should probably promote Myanmar as our partners.

What! 1.5 billion muslims are against us well shit we should probably Cozy up with 0.5 billion Buddhists then.

What! Hinduism is only 1.2 billion adherents well shit we should probably spread dharma then.

We are a country of 1.4 billion people that is almost equal to the poulation of entire West and somehow we should be scared of west LMAO.

sorcerer

Country flag

We do what we desire.

America isn't giving us engine well shit what do we do now, probably making our own engine should be prioritized.

Germany isn't giving us wepaon well shit what should we do now probably making our own guns is a good idea.

Italy isn't selling us Helicopters well shit probably making our own Helicopter is a good idea.

America isn't selling us Medicine License well shit we should probably have our own research environment and patnet.

Saudi isn't selling us oil well we should probably invest in Battery tech and solar energy.

Bangladesh won't do business with us well shit we should probably promote Myanmar as our partners.

What! 1.5 billion muslims are against us well shit we should probably Cozy up with 0.5 billion Buddhists then.

What! Hinduism is only 1.2 billion adherents well shit we should probably spread dharma then.

We are a country of 1.4 billion people that is almost equal to the poulation of entire West and somehow we should be scared of west LMAO.
ALl it takes is a simple thing called SPINE which many seem to forget!

Jaymax61

The Iran crisis means no #PKMKB this year. US needs Pak up and running for its Afghan exit.

Sanglamorre

Country flag

We do what we desire.

I have to agree with Bhumihar bro on this.

We all were operating under the assumption that US most likely rescue Pakis. We already knew that when the Iran conflict started.

Why are we getting scared now that it's actually happening?

Anyway, look at our Missile programme. Did we not achieve so much due to sanctions? I bet that we will get a boost in defence sector as a whole if we get blocked from buying stuff.

sorcerer

Country flag
There's no Iran crisis. It's a hitjob with US-Iran Collab. Rest is all smoke and mirrors.
True! cuz...the rise of Soleimani as a president of Iran is more thretening to the Iranian politicians than for the USA who is continents away.
well!! Iran doesnt need another MBS like in Saudi (spy chief turned ruler)

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
We aren't export oriented economy. And there is no precedent of sanctioning a 3trillion $$ economy. Last time they sanctioned us we were barely 500billion economy and it didn't work then.

They can't stagnate us without hurting themselves back hard. They can't stop and oil since Russia is ready to supply , exports are anyway low point of our economy . We will still be growing fast.

Our core growth is coming from a) education and skilling of previously uneducated masses.
b) infrastructure growth in hinterland and cities that too mostly with roads and highways.

Our advantage is that we are so behind in infrastructure that we can drive crazy growth from just building simple roads still!!
Is not that a sign of underdevelopment as a strong country should be taking care of basic things like infrastructure fast.

I want our roads and general cleanliness to be like that of the Chinese.atleast their presentation is nice.tell indian media to portray some posh parts of India.

I mean we are a 3 trillion economy but our look is of a 500 billion economy.i know this is just subjectivity and india has parts that are hyper modern and orderly but we must get on real fast with our contracts and works to literally build our economy and country to look like a hyper modern state.

Last edited:

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Is not that a sign of underdevelopment as a strong country should be taking care of basic things like infrastructure fast.

I want our roads and general cleanliness to be like that of the Chinese.

I mean we are a 3 trillion economy but our look is of a 500 billion economy.i know this is just subjectivity and india has parts that are hyper modern and orderly but we must get on real fast with our contracts and works to literally build our economy and country to look like a hyper modern state.
I feel like it's more our citizen's fault. We need hyper-nationalism to make all of us feel part of this county. Otherwise we'll always be throwing garbage on streets. Can't blame people always too. Why would someone feel connected to their country if people are getting appeased, free rides when others aren't?

Nationalism must be inculcated. Otherwise it'll be like past 70 years, a sort of population feeling like they own the place and just renting it out to Kaffirs, and the rest feeling like marginalised because others get more advantages

IndianHawk

Country flag

I want our roads and general cleanliness to be like that of the Chinese.atleast their presentation is nice.tell indian media to portray some posh parts of India.

Yes it is sign of underdevelopment. Most of our economic growth till now have came from urban clusters in few states and metro cities. Our heartlands and rural areas which are 80% of nation have remained underdeveloped . Now they are catching fast.

Our infra is improving at maddening rates only China has done better.

We had 70000km national highway till 2011 today we have more than 130000 km . We build more in 7-8 years than we did in 70!!

sorcerer

Country flag

अर्ध-सन्यासी (Half Hermit)

@bababanaras

The name of compulsion is Imran Khan & the father of compulsion is Pak Army. After the tremendous success by standing on roads for half an hour on every Friday,now new action of Pakistan Army & Pak govt against India is "NR Pakistanis to come out from their homes on Feb 5th."

Quote Tweet

Imran clown

IndianHawk

Country flag

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Yes it is sign of underdevelopment. Most of our economic growth till now have came from urban clusters in few states and metro cities. Our heartlands and rural areas which are 80% of nation have remained underdeveloped . Now they are catching fast.

Our infra is improving at maddening rates only China has done better.

We had 70000km national highway till 2011 today we have more than 130000 km . We build more in 7-8 years than we did in 70!!

This thing is very relevant to modi and our current politics.Modi needs to broadcast all these VISIBLE INFRA changes as a campaign strategy with almost country wide reach and do it constantly to a point where all people associate modi and bjp with development,real development the one which they can see and experience,feel you know like roads, bridges,tunnels,trains services,etc.

This will also ensure their election and we can also get our nationalist agenda forward.The reason I don't criticize china that much in this regards is because in this they have done even better than developed countries to the point where they are creating ghost cities.I can see why the regular Chinese person won't give up Chinese system for us or indian democracy and the nearest example to them india looks like a mess wih very wide range of infra standards from low to high.Our optics don't look very nice and it makes our economy look less than what it really is.

sorcerer

Country flag
hmmm..willl a plebiscite happen errmmm..may be sooner than we expect in our favor..

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
If you are referring to my post ,
My point was wrt to poster saying pak will disintegrate in future and sindh and balichistan will sing kumbaya with us.
I meant pak won't disintegrate without war and is our leadership bold enough to make it happen and strong enough to show middle finger to west .

We have to make it happen it won't happen by waiting and wishing forever.
Are bhai my post was not targeted at any particular member and if u check my posting history u can see that I've raiesd doubts about Pakistan Balkanization prophecy.

We already knew USA doesn't want to see us at a position or strength, murica threw the FTFA bone and we tool it like a good dog and behaved.
I am all for self strengthening and self reliance don't wanna depend on others too much.

USA will respect us when we begin to respect ourselves.

dkkgp

Country flag
Guys after what has happened in the last few days after the passing of CAA especially the Dhimmitude of the urban, educated youth high on we are the same kool-aid, I am a bit hopeless. In my humble opinion, there is only 3 way to win this civilizational battle:
1. Ramp up militancy and insurgency and secessionism in Pakistan. This will keep them too preoccupied internally to be able to do anything externally!
2. BJP should literally go to lengths to start a relentless information/disinformation campaign to rouse Hindutva sentiment and fervour all across the country and come back in 2024 with 320+ and literally become dictatorial and implement NRC and drive out the Bangladeshis.
3. If nothing work, as in the last two fails, the only way we can win this civilizational battle is taking the nuke way. It will cripple us no doubt but that way at least we stand a chance with the cumulative percentage of the population of the subcontinent tilting in Hindus' favour and with the annihilation of the legit Muslim military power.

Because otherwise over a certain period of time they will keep converting and the pace will only keep going up with increased percentage if population breed like pigs and finally take over India and the subcontinent.
The subcontinent will again be reunited but only under a green flag!

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
A lot of Indian never get to practice these kind of tests in schools like western countries doesn't mean they are less intelligent.
Its not mainly about practise.. Until 40 percent of our children are malnourished, Indian accomplishments will be sub optimal, because 10 to 15 points of iq are lost due to malnutrition during childhood... I also feel like kicking some retards who are against Eggs for children in mid day meal scheme because some brahmins or jains are against it.. (Malnutrition in Indian children is inversely proportional to caste hierarchy)
Maybe India deserves this...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles