India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnantS

Country flag
●west supports Pakistan give them aid
● pakistan uses that aid against us for carrying out terrorist attacks.
● we retaliate and struck their terrorist camps.
● they retaliate
this is what happens every time which gives no benefit to west .
West is exactly getting what it wants through all that - Keep India in Check! They are more vocal about Russia and China because these nations are more smart in blocking western funded and guided , NGO-Evangelical-Internet lead Social Engineering & disruption activities. Modi just scratched the surface by banning few NGO's. Do you think there would have been no retaliation from them? George Soros just opened his mouth. That should give you a hint - why 10 Janpath is behaving so arrogantly right now. They dont give a damn what rest of the populace belief.

If you remember - I read on this very forum or in twitter, that this kind of protest $h!t was being planned way back in first term. I am surprised - it was that it was BJP sources who were hinting about same in twitter - yet they planned no contingency for half a decade?

Last edited:

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
If pakis get out of FATF then it will be massive failure and loss of face for Modi.

No way they can be put back into the grey list again. This is is bad.

Sent from my HD1901 using Tapatalk
Well.. the west will play the game again.. Next time there is a big terrorist attack in India, the west will jump in and assure India that Pakistan will be again put in grey list, and India not wanting to escalate the situation, will bite the bait and be happy..

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
Well.. the west will play the game again.. Next time there is a big terrorist attack in India, the west will jump in and assure India that Pakistan will be again put in grey list, and India not wanting to escalate the situation, will bite the bait and be happy..
With China Malaysia Turkey in favour of pakis. They cannot be put back into the list if they get out.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
If pakis get out of FATF then it will be massive failure and loss of face for Modi.

No way they can be put back into the grey list again. This is is bad.

Pakistan got support from USA bcz of
Iran conflict.
Afghanistan peace process.
now what we can do???

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
No. China will. Rest wont.

The west cant afford to lose India.

West will always try to break/decimate India.

To them we are the one that got away, by retaining our identity even after 1000 years of occupation. While all counties around us lost their original identity, in last 500 years.

Make no mistake, it is a civilisational battle playing out infront of our eyes.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
With China Malaysia Turkey in favour of pakis. They cannot be put back into the list if they get out.

Pakistan is too useful to be put in blacklist. Greylist yes. ..but blacklist never... India should learn its lesson, and never again lobby anyone to put Pakistan in grey/blacklist...

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Once, a strategic agreement and trade deal is reached, West will its aim to decimate India. The day isn't far.
they are already decimating us by organizing continuous protests and pressure very tough times ahead. modi government took very bold steps after they came to power which nearly ended the lobbyists and NGO influence .we emerged as a strong nation rather than a puppet who cried every time after terrorist attack. west is definitely not happy with this now their only motive is to anyhow remove this nationalist government and put a weak puppet government on power.

Deathstar

Country flag
Or maybe its just that they want to dominate the world as sole super power , and don't want anyone else to rise to a position that threatens their crown.

No civilisational battle only tools and lobbs to create disruption and ruckus.

Besides 500 yrs ago there was no American or british civilisation any way , they were all warring european kingdoms , much like us only they evolved bettet.
True we dont know what will happen in next 500 years as well. Need to be positive

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
if Pakistan is removed from grey list suspend caatsa very next day and immediately do a deal for s500 . message should be clear that we are also capable .

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
if Pakistan is removed from grey list suspend caatsa very next day and immediately do a deal for s500 . message should be clear that we are also capable .
What suspend Caatsa?

CAATSA is a US law. India cannot suspend it.

US will decide if it will apply sanctions or give waiver on it to India under CAATSA if India violates it.

Thoda padh lo.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Countering_America's_Adversaries_Through_Sanctions_Act

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Or maybe its just that they want to dominate the world as sole super power , and don't want anyone else to rise to a position that threatens their crown.

No civilisational battle only tools and lobbs to create disruption and ruckus.

Besides 500 yrs ago there was no American or british civilisation any way , they were all warring european kingdoms , much like us only they evolved bettet.
Let’s Make a list of top threats to both internal security & external, and have a look at which direction they originated from as far as India is concerned.

1) Radical Islam - West
2) Communism - West
3) Evangalism - West
4) Fake Indology - West
5) Libtardism ;) - West

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Let’s Make a list of top threats to both internal security & external, and have a look at which direction they originated from as far as India is concerned.

1) Radical Islam - West
2) Communism - West
3) Evangalism - West
4) Fake Indology - West
5) Libtardism ;) - West
these all were created by west.............

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Yes and all of them to keep our rise in check ,
Not some civilisational jealousy.

And all this is not common to India , they tried for same in iran too , they tried same in china too , Philippines too etc
Its their lobbies and leverage.
Civilization was harappa ,mohen-jodaro, indus valley they ended long ago.

We shouldn't misplace priorities.
We could call it battle of freedom or survival ,
But civilization battle? I don't even know what that means.
Give me sometime, I will have to frame my argument properly otherwise we will be running around in circles.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Country flag
they are already decimating us by organizing continuous protests and pressure very tough times ahead. modi government took very bold steps after they came to power which nearly ended the lobbyists and NGO influence .we emerged as a strong nation rather than a puppet who cried every time after terrorist attack. west is definitely not happy with this now their only motive is to anyhow remove this nationalist government and put a weak puppet government on power.
These are just their preparations. Once, they make peace with China, they will declare us fascists. Otherwise will keep using us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles