India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

porky_kicker

Country flag
How right was Field Marshal Cariappa of course he belonged to Gods Own
This guy is ( was ) involved with very top secret projects. I guess i need not mention what it was.

Very important person at that , author of many books , and read them if you can and if you want follow him on twitter

Indian public moronic as it is apt to follow buffoons like bollytards , noise makers , politicians , presstitudes etc

They will do themselves a favor if they select right people to follow.

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag
But why will we highlight a failed operation?
If it was successful then ok but why when it failed , tweeting about it out of the blue looks a little odd.
Feels like there's more to it than that ,
Either its a bluff or diversion
Or maybe we got something atleast.

Baba sure knows how to f*** with us.
Well!! lets see..
but it sure shows that we got the roots back in pak NOW...after the stooopid and totally retard move from IKG to shut down our safehouses and ops inside pak..even exposing our operatives to please the pakis.

Edit:
not much for a bluff I guess. Cuz he says something about the enemies inside own home.
Interesting that we mounted an ops deep inside Karachi which pakis thought was the safest bet to hide their terror assets.
Karachi of all places where even UMRICAS dont dare.

Last edited:

lcafanboy

Country flag
He talks about A date in september...you can google it and see what special operation was there on sep 2013 and on whom..
अर्ध-सन्यासी (Half Hermit) (@bababanaras) Tweeted:

13 September 2013 and 20 January 2020 . 2 failures and one reason.

संभल के रहना अपने घर मे छिपे हुए जयचंदों से।Stay alert of hidden traitors in your home.

Really Sorry O my dear nation

Indian
Link above on sept 2013 foiled attack...

Foiled Attack on Dawood Ibrahim I suppose....

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
Probably they are helping Americans in Afghanistan......
In this way we will never be able to corner pakis.

If they get out of the grey list, they will never be in that list again as the have 3-5 votes to oppose their inclusion in the grey list.

India must try its hardest.

Sent from my HD1901 using Tapatalk

Deathstar

Country flag
In this way we will never be able to corner pakis.

If they get out of the grey list, they will never be in that list again as the have 3-5 votes to oppose their inclusion in the grey list.

India must try its hardest.

Its geopolitics. What Pakistan can deliver in Afghanistan for Americans , we cant.
We dont wanna take any initiative then dont expect any help.
Our attitude is like - have the cake and eat it too

south block

up your a**
Country flag
Its geopolitics. What Pakistan can deliver in Afghanistan for Americans , we cant.
America & it's little chihuahua in Europe don't want to strengthen ANI ---- but want to cut them & us out & give Afghanistan to their pet dog to be used as a stick in future.

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
They wanted our boots in Afghanistan. We should have asked for a air base near Iran and put two squadrons of Sukhoi. But we bailed out and now US is bailing on us.

US wsnted us to ban Huawei but we didnt.

I wont bring S400 as it was really our national security requirement.

But banning Huawei was very doable.

Deathstar

Country flag
They wanted our boots in Afghanistan. We should have asked for a air base near Iran and put two squadrons of Sukhoi. But we bailed out and now US is bailing on us.

Yup its give and take. Pakistani is much better canon fodder and slave for them. Few biscuits and it does your work

AnantS

Country flag
uS shenanigans wrt poking India

you forget, Ameriki shenanigans poking India now and then on Kashmir, CAA ie India's INTERNAL AFFAIRS- often breaking protocols & earlier understanding on Kashmir. Please understand: Kashmir & territorial integrity is of India is much more important to sitting in west NRI aspirations and sensitivities. People here incessantly market US wares, but US thankfully reminds India time to time - that cant reach same level of trust & partnership as that of with Russia/France

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
you forget, Ameriki shenanigans poking India now and then on Kashmir, CAA ie India's INTERNAL AFFAIRS- often breaking protocols & earlier understanding on Kashmir. Please understand: Kashmir & territorial integrity is of India is much more important to sitting in west NRI aspirations and sensitivities. People here incessantly market US wares, but US thankfully reminds India time to time - that cant reach same level of trust & partnership as that of with Russia/France
Indo-US relationship will never be stable, it will at best be transactional if there is a strong govt at the centre. if govt is weak, we will be back to being vassal state in no time with strings being pulled by lobbies.

Indrajit

Country flag
International relations are hard nosed, imagining that France and Russia aren’t transactional is pointless. The American system is different, so there will always be more voices muttering something or the other but the Russians and the French will only be on our side if we keep forking out large amounts of money. The day that stops, so will their unconditional “friendship “.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
wait how it can happen they need at least 15 votes to come out I don't think that many countries will help them. even if it happens then we should figure out European countries who are voluntary supporting them and cut all the defence collaboration but still it would not be enough as they are just a slaves of their master America.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Screenshot_20200124-103941.jpg
as expected daddy America and their slaves came back to rescue I don't understand why we are improving ties with America when we have 0% trust for them. they will blindly help us against china but in case of Pakistan hypocrisy can be seen.
Screenshot_20200124-104009.jpg
it explains the deal very well we should take retaliatory against Americaby suspending CAATSA and going for a s500. AMERICA NEED US WE DONT NEED THEM.

AnantS

Country flag
International relations are hard nosed, imagining that France and Russia aren’t transactional is pointless. The American system is different, so there will always be more voices muttering something or the other but the Russians and the French will only be on our side if we keep forking out large amounts of money. The day that stops, so will their unconditional “friendship “.
What!? I was expecting them to hold hands, sing song Kasme vaade , run around trees....< sarcasm off

Point what I was trying to make is US cant be even trusted for transactions. Truth is its policies are designed in such a way, that nobody buys military wares from it. Only leases it. As long as you bend down in front of US, you keep the wares.

With French & Russia of today - advantage is that engagements are transactional in nature with minimum expectation baggage(sorry I am not expecting any soviet sabz bag kind of relations here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles