India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

ataru09

Country flag
So everyone's a Pakistani, right?
Dude why the hell are you jumping on me for taking a photo and description at its face value? What else can I infer from a photo with a description that only includes what pakis say is the context behind it. Dimaag lagao thoda.

ataru09

Country flag
So everyone's a Pakistani, right?
Dude why the hell are you jumping on me for taking a photo and description at its face value? What else can I infer from a photo with a description that only includes what pakis say is the context behind it. Dimaag lagao thoda.

ataru09

Country flag
LoL Some People don’t even check the content or info. They just think everybody is a Porki. People need to calm down and think before making claims against others.
I would have checked if you had actually put some info with it instead of parroting what porks wrote about it.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
You didn't answer my question: why is this in this thread. Look who's the retard.

If you need help in understanding please message me, I'll be happy to help.

#pkmkb #destroypakistan
Didn’t you understand when I said I am exposing there Propaganda. This Image is from Kashmir which this thread is about and in this Thread they also bust Porki Propaganda against India and Indian Army. I Posted it show how Porkis are using Indian Army Pictures to further there own Propaganda Shamelessly without even double checking the source or information. Porkis might have More Pictures like this stolen from the Indian Army.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
You wrote that later after my comment. What the fuck is wrong with you?

DumbAss I literally Said “ACCORDING TO THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE CAMEL PISS DRINKER ARMY THIS IS THEM LANDING IN SRINAGAR AIRPORT IN 1948 DURING THE FIRST INDO-PAK WAR” In My First Comment with The Picture. It literally Says they claimed they landed there soldiers with Aircraft at Srinagar Airport during the First Indo-Pak War. I gave the info in my first comment already. Are you blind or something Bro? I only thing i got wrong in my First post was the year which should have been 1947 instead 1948. The War took Place between 1947 and 1948 not much of a time difference.

ataru09

Country flag
DumbAss I literally Said “ACCORDING TO THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE CAMEL PISS DRINKER ARMY THIS IS THEM LANDING IN SRINAGAR AIRPORT IN 1948 DURING THE FIRST INDO-PAK WAR” In My First Comment with The Picture. It literally Says they claimed they landed there soldiers at Srinagar Airport during the First Indo-Pak War.
Oh my.....I give up. How about this as my last attempt: "If that's the only caption a photo carries WITHOUT ANY KIND OF HINT THAT WHAT THEY WROTE IS FALSE, how the hell am I supposed to know that it is false propaganda???" at least include that with your orginal post. Fucking hell.

How is this so hard to understand?

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Oh my.....I give up. How about this as my last attempt: "If that's the only caption a photo carries WITHOUT ANY KIND OF HINT THAT WHAT THEY WROTE IS FALSE, how the hell am I supposed to know that it is false propaganda???" at least include that with your orginal post. Fucking hell.

How is this so hard to understand?
Then Ask the Guy who posted it by saying what does it mean? idiot. Is that so hard for you to understand. If you asked me Politely what does it mean or you want more fucking info. I would have gave it you but instead you started barking at me. What I wrote made perfect sense to people who know more about the First Indo-Pak War. Which i presume you don’t know much about since you don’t get what I said in the first Post. What do you mean you don’t know that its propaganda. I literally said i got it from the Porki Army Archives which are full of Propaganda Pictures and Videos against India and Indian Army.

ataru09

Country flag
What do you mean you don’t know that its propaganda. I literally said i got it from the Porki Army Archives which are full of Propaganda Pictures and Videos against India and Indian Army.
Once again NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING in your original photo hints that it is FAKE. Propaganda need not be fake necessarily. What else is anyone going to expect if you just replicate their description? I would expect you to be just trying to be a sly dog posting enemy content, in an unrelated thread no less.

Instead you go off apeshit rather than correcting me? I would have been happy to edit my comment. Anyway veering off topic. Carry on with half assed expletive ridden posts. Don't mind me.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Once again NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING in your original photo hints that it is FAKE. Propaganda need not be fake necessarily. What else is anyone going to expect if you just replicate their description? I would expect you to be just trying to be a sly dog posting enemy content, in an unrelated thread no less.

Instead you go off apeshit rather than correcting me? I would have been happy to edit my comment. Anyway veering off topic. Carry on with half assed expletive ridden posts. Don't mind me.
LoL The Guy who talks Shit claims that i am using Swear Words. Whatever idiot you still don’t understand what I am still telling you but instead you say the same shit again and again. I corrected you multiple times and gave you multiple times the Back Ground info and truth about the Picture. Instead of barking you could have asked me the context behind the Picture but you didn’t. This Thread is about Kashmir and the Picture I Posted was related to Kashmir, there is more than enough connection between both. Propaganda is created to influence the mind of there target and propagandas are mostly negative especially when it is created against ones own enemies. They are using the picture to claim to there Porki Audience that they defeated the Indian Army in Srinagar and used the airfield to land Troops there.

Akshay_Fenix

move on, you guys are annoying. Bickering like fools

...............................................................................................................

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS

...............................................................................................................

Yes I am done let’s Move on to something better.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Home Latest News
Militant killed in encounter in J&K’s Ganderbal
By
Daily Excelsior
-
12/11/2019

Srinagar: A militant was killed and an Army soldier injured in an encounter between the ultras and the security forces in Jammu and Kashmir’s Ganderbal district on Tuesday, police said.

Security forces launched a cordon-and-search operation in Kulan area of the central Kashmir district in the morning following inputs about the presence of militants. During the search, the hiding militants fired upon the security forces, who retaliated, according to an officer.

A militant was killed during the gunfight. An army soldier was also injured and rushed to a medical facility for treatment, the officer said.

The identity and group affiliation of the slain militant is yet to be ascertained. The operation is on and further details are awaited, the officer added. (Agencies)

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Home Todays story
LeT comdr among 2 militants killed
By
Daily Excelsior
-
12/11/2019

Excelsior Correspondent
SRINAGAR, Nov 11: Security forces today killed two militants of Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT) including a commander in an overnight encounter in a village in Bandipora district of North Kashmir.
A joint operation was launched by 14 RR of Army, Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) and SOG Banidpora in Lawdara, Papshan area of the district after inputs about presence of a group of militants in the village yesterday.

Click here to watch video
Militants who were hiding in an under construction house opened fire on the troops during search operations, leading to an encounter. The cordon around the village was strengthened during the night to prevent the militants from fleeing.
Both the militants were killed during the encounter this morning. They have been identified as Abu Talha, a LeT commander resident of Pakistan and Qaiser Bilal of Bandipora.

sorcerer

Country flag
Oh well

India'a main opposition party, 'Congress' opens office in Turkey
India’s main opposition Indian National Congress (INC) opened an overseas office in Turkey, according to a statement by the party.

The statement issued by the INC’s Indian Overseas Congress (IOC) on the Istanbul-based office identified party member Mohammad Yusuf Khan to preside over the IOC in Turkey.

"[He] will help build IOC organization & institution in Turkey," the statement said.

The INC led India’s independence movement against British rule and subsequently ruled the country of 1.3 billion population for more than half of its independent history.

"In this capacity you [Khan] will identify and work with qualified, capable, committed and concerned people to lead our various initiatives," the statement added.

For his part, Khan said his priority would be to polish bilateral relations between India and Turkey with emphasis on politics, culture, trade, tourism, education and health.
https://www.aa.com.tr/en/asia-pacific/indias-main-opposition-opens-office-in-turkey/1641516

oh well!!! now we know!! how the anti nationals are functioning!

Compersion

Country flag
Oh well

India’s main opposition Indian National Congress (INC) opened an overseas office in Turkey, according to a statement by the party.

The statement issued by the INC’s Indian Overseas Congress (IOC) on the Istanbul-based office identified party member Mohammad Yusuf Khan to preside over the IOC in Turkey.

"[He] will help build IOC organization & institution in Turkey," the statement said.

The INC led India’s independence movement against British rule and subsequently ruled the country of 1.3 billion population for more than half of its independent history.

"In this capacity you [Khan] will identify and work with qualified, capable, committed and concerned people to lead our various initiatives," the statement added.

For his part, Khan said his priority would be to polish bilateral relations between India and Turkey with emphasis on politics, culture, trade, tourism, education and health.
https://www.aa.com.tr/en/asia-pacific/indias-main-opposition-opens-office-in-turkey/1641516

Congress copyright on and to the Khilafat Movement ?

Is Congress moving to its true DNA (Khilafat Movement linked) and role in south asia, regional, world affairs? Positioning itself to take ownership and control over such dynamics.

Hint: South Asia going to move towards (sans Pakis) ...

sorcerer

Country flag
Congress copyright on and to the Khilafat Movement ?

Is Congress moving to its true DNA (Khilafat Movement linked) and role in south asia, regional, world affairs? Positioning itself to take ownership and control over such dynamics.

Hint: South Asia going to move towards (sans Pakis) ...
Looks like congress is the INDIAN wing for the turkey paki malaysia nexus

Obviously!

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Oh well

We all know it was About Time they did that. Only Places Left to Open a Congress Party Office is Pakistan, Malaysia and Most Importantly in Thailand. Congress will Opens its Office Anywhere in the world that is Anti-India and Anti-Hindu.

Last edited:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS

JAMMU & KASHMIR
Two militants killed in Ganderbal encounter
Agency News
12 Nov, 2019 at 04:35 AM

Srinagar, Nov 12 : Two militants were on Tuesday killed by security forces in an encounter which ensued during a cordon and search operation in central Kashmir district of Ganderbal.

Official sources said, acting on a tip off about presence of militants, the joint search operation was launched by Rashtriya Rifles, Special operation group of J and K police and CRPF in village Kulangund in Ganderbal in the wee hours today. However, when security forces were sealing a particular area in the village, militants hiding there, opened fire with automatic weapons, they said adding troops retaliated ensuing in an encounter.

They said so far two militants were killed in the exchange of fire and operation was still going on when the reports last came in. Sources said additional security forces have been rushed to the area to prevent any demonstration. (UNI)

UPDATE: ON THE GANDERBAL ENCOUNTER
2-3 MORE TERRORISTS ARE BELIEVED TO BE HIDDEN IN THE AREA. OPERATION CONTINUES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles