India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Don't remember this, any member can shed light on this?

Pak Army is protesting against Indian atrocities on Pak Army along LoC [emoji1]

Sent from my GM1901 using Tapatalk
MSD are simply too cruel, they have brought the great Islamic army onto the streets. I fully support this protest and offer to send my contribution: Bangles.

Priyabrata

Seeing some chatter on twitter regarding some 4th of October shit. Apparently they want pojk people to cross loc. This means they will be used as human shields. IA should handle this with vengeance, any one crossing over should be treated as terrorists and part of PA and should be blown to smithereens!

uoftotaku

Country flag
Seeing some chatter on twitter regarding some 4th of October shit. Apparently they want pojk people to cross loc. This means they will be used as human shields. IA should handle this with vengeance, any one crossing over should be treated as terrorists and part of PA and should be blown to smithereens!

They are trying to copy tactics of Palestinians who have been storming the Gaza and West Bank border fences since start of this year.

Perhaps they have not noticed the way Israelis have been responding without mercy to these tactics nor the total failure of the campaign to raise international outcry as nobody wants to support use of civilians in this manner

sorcerer

Country flag

sorcerer

Country flag
Army jawan killed as Pak violates ceasefire along LoC in J-K''s Poonch
The soldier, manning a forward post, was killed in the firing from across the border in Shahpur-Kerni area of Poonch sector, an Army official said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles