India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
It might be that this company was making something very uninteresting.
But the way the news was handled gives it a suspicious look and feel.

Sent from my GM1901 using Tapatalk
if it was a defence company making defence stuffs..that too chemical kind..I suppose the death toll would be less as they will have perfect procedures and well trained staff to handle crisis...and handling logistics and storage I suppose.
A fire would be the major major trouble such a company would anticipate and train for.
there by minimizing any such of a body count we saw today.
But yes..we did have some bad incidents in the defence premises too..cuz of negligence.

yes..the news giving it the half cooked info gave rise to unwanted suspicion.

indiatester

Country flag
if it was a defence company making defence stuffs..that too chemical kind..I suppose the death toll would be less as they will have perfect procedures and well trained staff to handle crisis...and handling logistics and storage I suppose.
A fire would be the major major trouble such a company would anticipate and train for.
there by minimizing any such of a body count we saw today.
But yes..we did have some bad incidents in the defence premises too..cuz of negligence.

yes..the news giving it the half cooked info gave rise to unwanted suspicion.
Its a company making a few API's for drugs. Not related to defense IMO.
Possible case of incompetence or lack of respect for human life.

Deathstar

Country flag
When it comes to cost cutting and controlling over heads...the SAFTEY part is the first that becomes the casualty of the axe for mostly all companies.
Nation with 1.3 billion people will hardly care about human life

sorcerer

Country flag
Army on alert after infiltration attempts along LoC

Amid unconfirmed reports of infiltration attempts and ceasefire violations by Pakistani army in Gulmarg and Gurez sectors of north Kashmir in the last few days, Indian Army has been put on high alert across the Line of Control (LoC), sources told DH.

There are reports that militants are making repeated attempts to sneak into Kashmir Valley amid cross-LoC firing incidents in Hajipir and Gurez sectors.

Sources said following reports that a group of militants may have sneaked into Kashmir through Hajipir sector, the Army launched a major search operation in and around the Valley’s premier resort of Gulmarg in Baramulla district last week. “So-far, two persons have been detained and mostly likely they are militant guides from Pakistan-occupied-Kashmir,” they revealed.

Read more at: https://www.deccanherald.com/nation...r-infiltration-attempts-along-loc-758286.html

arya

Country flag
Over 200 Chinese workers contracted dengue: minister @ The Express Tribune

200 Chinese are fighting with dengue in pok

On his second tweet he hint few things

Balakot was just an Mockdrill the real show / magic event to follow

ataru09

Country flag
Nitrogen isn't flammable. Stupid reporter never attended a chemistry class in school
Any gas stored under pressure in a cylinder will cause an "explosion" when heated. Just like a pressure cooker will burst if its regulator fails. The gas does not need to be flammable. There were probably other flammable chemicals that "cooked" the cylinders and caused the cylinders to burst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles