India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Priyabrata

Tonight is going to be very important
Pakis will try to reoccupy the lost land and it will be in India's best interest to keep bombarding them mercilessly. Pakistan should be pushed to such a situation where they will feel compelled to do something stupid thereby giving us the opportunity to pound them further.

I hope our joint chiefs are thinking in the same line..

Sent from my GM1901 using Tapatalk

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Tomorrow there's a Cabinet meeting scheduled. Is it regarding Kashmir? Or to deal with the economic conditions.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Baba is seriously taunting Pakis...

नीलम वैली आज लाल हुई है, कल पूरा पाकिस्तान होगा।

And this...

Pak army X corps orders it's units in Neelum valley to increase reserve stocks of logistics and ammo as they will lose their supply routes/ lines of communications in case LoC becomes a battlezone.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Paki wanted war but they were surprised to see India itching for war more than them. It's perhaps the first time where we want war more than Paki. That's what is shaking paki in its boots.
The common inbred Porkie, high of retarded notions of jehadi superiority may be itching for a war but their establishment that is aware of the ground realities do not.

All they want is to hear up LoC before the UNGA so that can do their usual randi rona to internationalize. We should however make every use of this opportunity and capture strategic posts.

I might be in a minority here, but we need to wait a few years before we go for PoK.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag

Unconfirmed reports of Urgent meeting called in Pakistan.
Can't confirm the Representation at this point .

Could be today's Events on Loc or General issues but at this time ...if authentic
...on it

Rona starts...

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
The common inbred Porkie, high of retarded notions of jehadi superiority may be itching for a war but their establishment that is aware of the ground realities do not.

All they want is to hear up LoC before the UNGA so that can do their usual randi rona to internationalize. We should however make every use of this opportunity and capture strategic posts.

I might be in a minority here, but we need to wait a few years before we go for PoK.
We must consolidate our position and fast track all mega development projects such as roads tunnels trains and bring kashmir and Jammu and ladakh to near normal indian laws,this will break the back of resistance as most of their power comes from cultural strategic situation in kashmir pre abrogation.we must also launch an all out destruction of the anti national ecosystem as that is the bigger threat than pakistan.we must also fast track statue and temple building as they are not just statues but act as a form of demoralizing effect on anti nationals.

Like you I think pok should wait as the terrain is difficult and it will be to loud to be ignored.

However any undefended post and territory of strategic value must be taken over slowly like haj pir pass ,etc and then fortified to permanently reduce the ease of infiltration.

Remember extra focus should achieving strategic victories like art 370 abrogation against the anti nationals as they along with terrorists are main attacking arm of pak and china.and focus should be paid to the nature of beast that is pak as pak is a honor and humiliation based culture and so their weakness is being exposed as helpless in a way they cannot deny.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag

I have seen plenty of paki mard e momins Maula jutt meltdown on PDF and other platforms.

Doesn't mean they are not angry but rather their anger will be directed towards their army and politicians.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I have seen plenty of paki mard e momins Maula jutt meltdown on PDF and other platforms.

Doesn't mean they are not angry but rather their anger will be directed towards their army and politicians.
How do you stand the inbreds?

The opposition in Porkland, I hear is going after Im the Dim. Poor puppet. It's not as if he can actually do anything.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
A line needs to be drawn as how much info is to be leaked.

If its its propoganda.. its ok.
Feel the same. But more than revealing the info, they seem to be more dedicated towards breaking Paki narrative on SM.
Last 1 week saw a huge change in stakes over SM. Gradually Pakis r questioning their own sources by quoting ours.
This psyche will lead to their failure in infowar but what shall we gain leakin sensitive bits! I think establishment knows how much info is supposed to float on sm. nothin more.

Berkut

Country flag
Couldn't edit my previous post, so posting again.

Given what we saw today from Imli Khatta, I am not convinced about the authenticity of this article. Pakistan is not in a state to fight a war, for one, their economy will completely collapse and two, they have got exactly zero international support.

On the other hand, if this article is even 50 percent true, man, we will have whole kashmir by EOY 2k19.

Sent from my GM1901 using Tapatalk
They have to do something otherwise fauj loses all remaining credibility in front of awam

Frontrunner

Country flag
Lolx.. we are shelling them 30-40 km inside their border.. seems like bofors, m777 nd dhanush are having a fun time roasting porkies.. meanwhile pak media as usual claiming only civilian casualties nd they are hiding their soldiers casualties.. lolx that's deplorable.. Pakistani soldiers out of cowardness make their mortar firing position nd bunkers among civilian populations.. to avoid retaliation from indian army.. lmao they are completely befooled .. INDIAN ARMY for same reason has acquired EXCALIBUR precision guided ammo to hit porkies commnader's merry bunkers nd mortar, counter artillery fire... Now even top commanders of pak army are not safe..
IMG_20190828_073650.jpg
IMG_20190828_073637.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles