India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Even if all post across come under CFV it wont be a war like situation..still a status quo..

War like situation will only happen if Porki try to come into indian LOC or carry Air strikes or vice versa

So sit tight..relax and enjoy indian firepower at play....:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:
Don't take the tweet as it is. There's a reason why I didn't copy,paste the entire tweet.
Take only the gist of the tweet.
Writer's liberty.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag

No war declared yet so correcting the sentence.

After the actions of the Indian Army, Pakistani soldiers have left their posts and have fled. Now the Pakistani posts are empty.

@adgpi

Seems like Baba too has a grammar teacher. Too many corrections.[emoji23]
Arre.. ,..... had high hopes this time....:(

DutchZZ

Country flag
Limited, hot conflict is what they want. Get as many terrorists into Kashmir and up the escalation short of a war.

The real question is whether they are going to organise terrorist attacks in mainland India.

Kashmir is one thing, mainland India is another.

Vayuputra

Country flag
That's the unit of distance not area
Do you mean pushed LOC by 500-1000m or 500-1000 sq m of area ?

Without proper co ordinates ,it's difficult to make a speculation.
I meant by square kms,. The best tactic is not to allow pak to reclaim their vacated posts, keep hitting them and simultaneously push backwards, eventually they would commit unforgiven sin then pak will be done and dusted

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag

Shelling has spread to Gurez Sector .
Pak unnecessarily opening different Fronts, very well knowing we are more than capable of responding in Style .

Ghafora said last night in his tweet abt surprise ...hope we were more than Ready for it [emoji23][emoji23]

Vayuputra

Country flag
Bhai sq meters not sq kms ,
500-1000 Sq km is HUGGGGEEEE ,
whole siachin is about 700 sq km.
For a moment I have foreseen the future of our conflict with pok by two months where babaji has tweeted about capturing whole POK so I roughly assumed it should somewhere between 500-100 sqkms.:biggrin2:

sorcerer

Country flag
Anna I think since they are planning to cry infront of the world at UNGA session, Pindi is planning to raise the tempo to regular arty clashes. I believe that's the reason why they r now bringin out their junk arty frm trash yards.
Two reasons for them to raise the bar to arty:

1. It can be used as a cover for sneaking pigs across d LC, if sucessfull they can try to do some
2. It can be shown to world as the temp's raisin at the most volatile region on the planet and support their claim of a posssible out of reach situation leading to a war (leverage nuke rants).

We have our own designs.

1. We have more arty firepower than them, also havin used them more often in recent times, materiel support is strong. And our grid level CI system can filter any pig who crossed the LC by sheer luck before he crosses the Pir Panjal. Death by hunt, poor pigs.
2. If they resort to medium arty, we have better fire control mechanisms in place. Their gun locations will be poofed before another reload.

Interesting days ahead. Let them go suicidal.:biggrin2:
Exactly..the same paki ploy before any UN Session..
We saw the same behavior by paki last year too...the way they heated up the LC... made the media rampant with info on TERROR attack..false flags...

Exactly the thing they do every year..but this time around..they are losing their BOPS and Territory for every CFV they started

Priyabrata

Exactly..the same paki ploy before any UN Session..
We saw the same behavior by paki last year too...the way they heated up the LC... made the media rampant with info on TERROR attack..false flags...

Exactly the thing they do every year..but this time around..they are losing their BOPS and Territory for every CFV they started
IA should push deep with the retaliation.
They are providing us with ample opportunity to climb up the escalation ladder and we should oblige.

India should push Pakistan to a position where they are not able to escalate further but we can continue hammering them.

I wonder how apt it will be to use IAF for a deep in the pok strike on their terror pads.

Sent from my GM1901 using Tapatalk

sorcerer

Country flag
IA should push deep with the retaliation.
They are providing us with ample opportunity to climb up the escalation ladder and we should oblige.

India should push Pakistan to a position where they are not able to escalate further but we can continue hammering them.

I wonder how apt it will be to use IAF for a deep in the pok strike on their terror pads.

India can do whatever India wants...
pakis will fight it out on twitter ...
we can hamper them after we solve the INTERNAL ISSUES of the paki ecosystem..
actually...surprisingly..the EX paki diplomats are talking sensible and the narrative that India wants to hear..but the congress and opposition here is talking like a paki

Priyabrata

India can do whatever India wants...
pakis will fight it out on twitter ...
we can hamper them after we solve the INTERNAL ISSUES of the paki ecosystem..
actually...surprisingly..the EX paki diplomats are talking sensible and the narrative that India wants to hear..but the congress and opposition here is talking like a paki
Irony... Sometimes I wonder if these politicians should be sent and that too permanently to the other side of the border.

IAF should pack a Sucker punch tonight, another preemptive strike to maul down the terrorists.

Imran has already warned of Pulwama style attacks, so that can be the perfect excuse.

sorcerer

Country flag
After the actions of the Indian Army, Pakistani soldiers have left their posts and have fled. Now the Pakistani posts are empty.

well!! Indian Army will get a wealth of int from these abandoned BOPs like the ones previous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles