India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndiaRising

Country flag
We need to arm our troops better..............
It's a cost which this country can pay.
I don’t think it was a question of arming troops better. It was an ambush. Enemy always has element of surprise, just like we will have when our boys raid them in the future.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
4 Para SF boys died today. The unit has to exact revenge. I hope Lt.Colonel Suri is sent on another surgical operation across LoC.
Five Commandos not Four and Maybe More I heard there so other Soldiers who were critical as well. They all were shifted to 72 Base Hospital.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
that achieves nothing. Porks only understand when their officers are scalped. Is the Indian Army willing to do that?
I am pretty sure they are not. morality is more important to our Army than lives of our Soldiers. Fear only be defeated by Fear. Porkis don’t fear Indian Army or us Dindus because we are weak and Sickular. Once we start Skinning the Camel Pee Drinker alive then they will slowly start respecting and obey India.

Last edited:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
I don't understand why Para sf are used for COIN.Then what is the purpose of RR and the elite CRPF special reaction units?
That’s the big question majority of us have? Why Para SF when the Situation doesn’t even call for them to be there? Many Para SF Battalions were create to fight against conventional enemies not Guerrilla warfare focused Islamic Terrorists. I guess the Army Brass thinks that you can just drop the Para SF where were you want and they will get things done magically without any casualties. Indian SF don’t have strong enough experiences in the fight against the Islamic Terrorists and other Guerrilla Warfare Focused Insurgent Groups unlike the RR and even the PISSG which have been fighting Balochi and Pashtun Freedom Fighters in the Mountains, Deserts and Temperate Forests of KPK and Balochistan.

itsme

Country flag
I don't understand why Para sf are used for COIN.Then what is the purpose of RR and the elite CRPF special reaction units?
From what I've heard, not sure how accurate. Apparently the target squad of the SF team were being trailed by another 2 squads of 5, providing ambush security (?)

And this other squads ambushed our SF on the LOC. The composition of these squads are not known if SSG or fidayeen, maybe a mix of both. But IA has confirmed 3 PA soldiers including a JCO was killed/injured, not sure if it was during this encounter or from the immediate trans LOC retaliation.

Anyway the detail about the ambush ws posted on insta by a pretty resourceful/l/informative SF handle. May be true or may not.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
From what I've heard, not sure how accurate. Apparently the target squad of the SF team were being trailed by another 2 squads of 5, providing ambush security (?)

And this other squads ambushed our SF on the LOC. The composition of these squads are not known if SSG or fidayeen, maybe a mix of both. But IA has confirmed 3 PA soldiers including a JCO was killed/injured, not sure if it was during this encounter or from the immediate trans LOC retaliation.

Anyway the detail about the ambush ws posted on insta by a pretty resourceful/l/informative SF handle. May be true or may not.
Four Porki Soldiers were killed in the LoC Retaliation not on this Encounter.

ObiWanKenobi

Country flag
This is so bad on every count.

- Terrorists carrying out an effective ambush in our own territory - against our elite
- PARA SF taken 5 casualties, officer among them
- This in a place where we have thick military presence (each district with one RR unit), BSF and Army at the frontier and J&K police SOG units

This needs Balakot 2. And this time use HE and not penetrator warheads - message needs to be sent and the whole world must know.

AUSTERLITZ

Country flag
This is so bad on every count.

- Terrorists carrying out an effective ambush in our own territory - against our elite
- PARA SF taken 5 casualties, officer among them
- This in a place where we have thick military presence (each district with one RR unit), BSF and Army at the frontier and J&K police SOG units

This needs Balakot 2. And this time use HE and not penetrator warheads - message needs to be sent and the whole world must know.
No not airstrikes,too escalatory right now.Bring up the excaliburs on m777.Shoot 50 of them,decimate the forward command centres in POK,kill dozens of their officers in a sudden violent fire assault with excalibur.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
We have taken too many heads and killed too many paki soldiers this year ,
if you remember tweets regarding count update by falcon ,which i shared here regularly ,

Don't feel demotivated , angry sure , but also remember we never hide our casualties ,
Remind me the last time porkis announced that there SSG guys have been roasted ?

Remember we raided their ssg hq twice , if you remember neelam valley attack by us ,

A few bloody raids are coming paki way............
Fuck raids, and fuck this perpetual hamster wheel game of "we lose a couple, they lose a couple, we lose a couple, they lose a couple."

It's time to start making moves towards a permanent solution. You may not be able to do it all in one fell swoop necessarily, but you can certainly start imposing escalating costs and inching towards a final solution.

Otherwise our grandchildren will also be jerking off over a couple of trans-LOC raids after 5 more Para guys die 50 years from now - with God knows how many dead soldiers & civilians during the time in between.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles