India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
No my point is that USA or any p5 memeber have no moral right to tell us about anything especially human rights issues. I mean we would still be better even if kill every single person in Kashmir (hypothetical). After all USA , China, Russia , UK , and France have killed millions of people all over the world even today they are doing that and then they go on to lecture everyone about democracy, freedom blah blah blah... hypocrisy much...
In international POLITICS..HUMAN RIGHTS is just another extension of political tool.period.
They dong give a crap to humans or rights.
Its just another extention..so there is no point in breaking sweat over it.

About the US congress bill they presented...its just their bluff....a bit of arm twisting with their human rights extension.
We should never read too much into this human rights crap scare anymore..India has been through worse and Umrica and the west was always against us.
and as if we care!

sorcerer

Country flag
Massive Protests in PorkiShitani Occuiped J&K against PorkiShitani Hijada Army and Occupation Government over the PorkiShitani and Chinese Exploitation of Land and Resources of Gilgit-Baltistan for CPEC. Note: This could also maybe related to the Chinese Persecution of Uighur and Hui Pisslams in Xinjiang and Han Majority Areas in China. Since Many Dardic People in these Areas have Families in Xinjiang or have Married into Uyghur Families in Xinjiang.

:popcorn: till it cooks well!

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Just a thought...

When you sum up all the wars and narratives against India from the west even since 1947, one thing is pretty clear they do not want Bharat to exist in its current form.

It’s so blatantly obvious, that it’s surprising that we don’t take it up as a narrative.

This narrative should be nucleus that all our other narratives should be built around.

Icarus

Country flag
Just a thought...

When you sum up all the wars and narratives against India from the west even since 1947, one thing is pretty clear they do not want Bharat to exist in its current form.

It’s so blatantly obvious, that it’s surprising that we don’t take it up as a narrative.

This narrative should be nucleus that all our other narratives should be built around.
Right wing nuts are busy eulogizing the west and attacking the muslims, though.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
White scums are making chu* rest of the world from a long time. Russies and Western ARM INDUSTRY milking billions of Dollars every year from poor countries,so-that we live in poverty and war and they live in luxury.

U sell/supply arms to Chi, I sell/supply arms to Ind.

U sell/supply arms to Pak, i sell/supply arms to Ind.

U sell/supply arms to Syria govt,I sell/supply arms to ISIS.

U sell/supply arms to N.Korea, I sell/supply arms to S.Korea.

and so on& so on.

This is win-win for both white scums and loss-loss for poor countries as they never transfer technology, so we completely dependent on them for arms forever and they make money on our dead bodies.
This is why I have been saying a country that is as big as India should have a military
industrial base. We are trying to play catch up for decades of neglect; large weapons
exporters are surely not going to welcome any new comers . NOBODY ever gives TOT
for anything they have spent billion and decades to develop. Only way to break the cycle is to
produce and develop our own weapons.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag

Lol Demotards and Pramila JayaChand are trying so hard to destroy India-US Relations. US says they will “Sanction” India if India doesn’t “listen” to them and do as they say. If US loves Pisslams so much then they should take all of them into there own country not disturb India.
USA does not have the guts to sanction India. USA is losing to China and sanctioning
India would permanently push India towards china and russia and permanently change
history.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
Just a thought...

This is first time where i have seen a government that is on the offensive and not worried
about outside view. The western view has always been to break up nations that are large
and pose a threat.

sorcerer

Country flag
USA does not have the guts to sanction India. USA is losing to China and sanctioning
India would permanently push India towards china and russia and permanently change
history.
We have more reason...
Ruskies are putting a pipe line to India via porki..coastal pipeline they say...all the way to Bangladesh.
Big game is underway

Knowitall

Gand to phategi hi all those years they spent in planning and plotting and bjp will pour water on it all in the next few months.

At this point anything we do and the US shows concern means we have hit jackpot.

Sanction karenge, pehele S400 ke liye to karlo phir iske baar me sochna:pound::pound:.

I am really glad this government has stood up and is not backing down and giving a tit for tat reply.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
We have more reason...
Ruskies are putting a pipe line to India via porki..coastal pipeline they say...all the way to Bangladesh.
Big game is underway
Is this the CPEC one that chinese are involving them in??

sorcerer

Country flag
Is this the CPEC one that chinese are involving them in??
This is from Gazprom..their Undesea pipeline
Dont think so...its to do anything with CPEC

Gazprom undersea pipeline to provide gas to Pakistan, India

https://energy.economictimes.indiat...ine-to-provide-gas-to-pakistan-india/72455005

New Delhi: Russian energy major Gazprom is set to initiate feasibility study in the first quarter of 2020 for laying an undersea pipeline, beginning from the Persian Gulf and extending to Pakistan, India and Bangladesh, and ultimately ending in China, after touching Myanmar and Thailand.

The pipeline will pass through the shallow waters of Pakistan, India and Bangladesh, and each of the countries will get gas from the pipeline, The News quoted a senior Petroleum Ministry official as saying.

The total cost of the undersea pipeline will be around $20-25 billion when it is extended to China.

Not through GILGIT..
so NO CPEC!!!
Russia knows Indias Sensitivity...and they are selling to everyone on the way..

Nothing will happen with the terrorists in pakistan...pak will milk Russians using their terror proxies and attacks to their assets.
well!! its now a pipedream..(pun intended)

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
This is from Gazprom..their Undesea pipeline
Dont think so...its to do anything with CPEC

Gazprom undersea pipeline to provide gas to Pakistan, India

https://energy.economictimes.indiat...ine-to-provide-gas-to-pakistan-india/72455005

New Delhi: Russian energy major Gazprom is set to initiate feasibility study in the first quarter of 2020 for laying an undersea pipeline, beginning from the Persian Gulf and extending to Pakistan, India and Bangladesh, and ultimately ending in China, after touching Myanmar and Thailand.

The pipeline will pass through the shallow waters of Pakistan, India and Bangladesh, and each of the countries will get gas from the pipeline, The News quoted a senior Petroleum Ministry official as saying.

The total cost of the undersea pipeline will be around $20-25 billion when it is extended to China.

Not through GILGIT..
so NO CPEC!!!
Russia knows Indias Sensitivity...and they are selling to everyone on the way..

Nothing will happen with the terrorists in pakistan...pak will milk Russians using their terror proxies and attacks to their assets.
well!! its now a pipedream..(pun intended)

There has been talk of pipeline from siberia thru china to India?? SCO nations would be
involved no western involvement as far as i know??

https://www.tribuneindia.com/news/pipeline-in-siberia-a-wake-up-call-for-india/872123.html

Pipeline in Siberia a wake-up call for India

sorcerer

Country flag
There has been talk of pipeline from siberia thru china to India?? SCO nations would be
involved no western involvement as far as i know??

https://www.tribuneindia.com/news/pipeline-in-siberia-a-wake-up-call-for-india/872123.html

Pipeline in Siberia a wake-up call for India
Well! We are seriously pursuing the Arcitc Shelf with Russia for the LNG..
So naturally I see that a possibility.
It could be a SCO initiative..
We need the Gilgit part very soon and a connectivity to central asia.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
Well! We are seriously pursuing the Arcitc Shelf with Russia for the LNG..
So naturally I see that a possibility.
It could be a SCO initiative..
We need the Gilgit part very soon and a connectivity to central asia.
There seems to be an unwritten agreement by western powers to keep India and
china out of central asia. Already failed with China. But trouble brewing with uighurs??
And failing with India now that KASHMIR is gone forever.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS

Found the cunts who stole Army Rifles from Army Camp in MP. They have been confirmed to be Khalistani Terrorists funded by PorkiShitani Pakjabi Dogs. One of them even was part of the Army and been Sikh helps in infiltrating the Army. He used that connection to let his fellow Khalistani into the Camp so they can steal Army Weapons and use against the Indian Army and Punjab Police.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag

Found the cunts who stole Army Rifles from Army Camp in MP. They have been confirmed to be Khalistani Terrorists funded by PorkiShitani Pakjabi Dogs. One of them even was part of the Army and been Sikh helps in infiltrating the Army. He used that connection to let his fellow Khalistani into the Camp so they can steal Army Weapons and use against the Indian Army and Punjab Police.
As per new arms act passed today, these chaps will get 10 years in prison for stealing weapons from security forces.

Spindrift

As per new arms act passed today, these chaps will get 10 years in prison for stealing weapons from security forces.
No, they stole it before the amendments were passed, so they would probably still be sentenced as pro old norms. As far as I know you cannot apply the law retrospectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles